You got it.
没问题
Fiedler, it’s Hicks.
菲德勒 我是席克
I need an intercept on a Daniel Leon Zavitz.
窃听丹尼尔·泽瓦茨的电话
And, uh, what’s our authorization?
谁下的命令
We’re calling it a P 1 training op. FBI approval.
FBI批准的训练行动
Krug and Jones, sir.
古格和琼斯报到 长官
We were with the 22nd Marine expeditionary unit.
前任海军陆战队队员
Kramer sent us.
寇莫派我们来的
Oh, nice haircut.
好酷的发型
Thirty months in a federal penitentiary…
你们打伤一名士官
at Marion, Illinois, for a GVH 1… on your gunnery sergeant.
被关进牢里三十个月?
What’s that about?
是怎么一回事
The guy was an asshole, sir, and he deserved it,
那家伙是个烂人 他欠扁
if you’ll excuse me.
恕我直言
All new, designed for today.
符合现代的全新设计
The electric car is here.
电动汽车终于上市
A sedan for you.
为您帖心设计的房车
I’m standing by live at the Lockraven Reservoir…
记者站在乌湖水库旁
right now, where police and fire officials are in the process of removing…
警察和消防人员正吊出一辆奔驰轿车
a classic Mercedes owned by Republican congressman Phillip Hamersly.
车主是纽约州雪城 共和党参议员
You may be able to see it here, being removed in the background.
车子正在我身后被吊起来
Now, fire and police officials aren’t saying much at this point.
目前警方不愿透露详情
Here’s what I do know.
我所知道的是
I have been told that the congressman…
一小时之前发生意外时
was alone in the vehicle when this accident happened just under an hour ago.
飞利浦议员是一个人在车上
You may know that the congressman suffers from a heart condition.
他的心脏病突然发作
Homicide investigators have told me that they did find a bottle of pills in his lap.
刑事调查员在他身上找到药瓶
That might mean that the congressman… and I speculate here…
这可能代表车子冲入湖里前
may have suffered a heart attack before going into the Lockraven Reservoir.
他可能心脏病突然发作
I am also told that there was no one in the car with him at the time of the…
据说当时没有别人…
Fuck a duck.
什么鸟事
Holy shit!
我的老天
on the ground, and is currently with police.
警方找到他的爱犬
He’s from Syracuse, New York.
菲利普议员来自纽约州
The congressman was a key opponent to the Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act.
他坚决反对电信安全法案
News desk. Lenny…
编辑室 连尼
you are not going to believe what I have in my possession.
你一定不相信我弄到了什么
Zavitz. Long time. Lenny, I’ve got…
泽瓦茨 好久没联络 连尼 我拍到
the Phil Hamersly murder on videotape.
菲利普·哈默斯利议员被谋杀的经过
Phil Hamersly died of a heart attack.
他是死于心脏病发作
Negative. Hamersly was professionally wasted under the direction…
不是 他是被职业杀手做掉
of some anal retentive with what looks like a serious vitamin D deficiency.
主使人像是个精神失常的冰人
Well, how did you get this tape?
你怎么弄到的
My conservation study at the lake photographed the murder.
我放在湖边的摄影机 拍到谋杀的经过
You’re kidding me!
别开玩笑
The camera was aimed straight across at the pier…
镜头就对准菲利普·哈默斯利议员
right where Phil Hamersly was killed.
被谋杀的码头
How fast can you get that tape over here?
多久能把带子拿过来
I’m making a copy right now.
我正在拷贝
Uh, Mark, I have to take this.
马克 我得接个电话
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Call if you need anything.
有什么需要尽管打来
Fiedler, is this line secure?
斐德 这条线安全吗
Yes, it is, sir. Go ahead.
安全 说吧
Zavitz is speaking to a Lenny Bloom…
丹尼尔·泽瓦茨正在联络
a former anti war activist.
反战份子莱尼·布鲁姆
He publishes a variety of left wing newsletters on various political subjects.
他出版各种 政治主题的左派主张
He’s taking the tape now to Bloom’s offices. Over.
他要把带子拿去给莱尼·布鲁姆
Put a tap on Bloom.
窃听莱尼·布鲁姆的电话
And give us a dedicated satellite for this operation.
安排一架卫星进行监控
It’s already done.
安排好了
Yeah, so, Julie, I’m gonna take the rest of the day.
茱莉 我不回办公室了
Uh, finish up my Christmas shopping.
我要买圣诞礼物
Take my mind off things.
暂时忘掉公事
Hey, do chicks dig lingerie?
女人爱穿性感内衣吗
All right. I’ll see you in the morning.
好吧 明天见
How you doin’?
你好
Hi. Hey, hi. Can I help you?
你好 你好 我能效劳吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Do you see something you like?
看到你喜欢的了吗
Uh, I’m married. That’s allowed.
我结婚了 没关系
Uh… Uh, um, I just… I need… I need some…
我只是… 想买…
uh, a… a Christmas present.
一份… 圣诞礼物
For your wife?
给你妻子?
Yes, of of several years. We’re ver… We’re, uh, yes.
是的 结婚好几年了
So you want some lingerie for your wife?
你要替太太买性感内衣
Yes, yes, I I would.
是的
Do you like Christian Dior?
你喜欢克莉丝汀·迪奥吗
You know, I have to be really honest with you.
老实跟你说
Um, I’m not really experienced in this.
我在这方面没什么经验
I don’t… Get out of town.
我不… 少来了
I I mean, don’t get me wrong. I mean, I’m I’m experienced, you know, from…
别误解 我有经验 只是…
Yeah. from a certain perspective. Right. I I just…
从另一个角度来说 我… 怎样? 是吗
You know, I don’t want to come in here and, you know, look stupid.
我只是不想跑进来出洋相
Too late.
太迟了
Yeah. What size?
什么尺寸
I’m sorry?
尺寸?
Oh, my wife. Oh. Yeah. Uh, she she’s, um…
我太太呀 她… 对
She’s about, uh… She… Size six.
她差不多有… 六号
Yeah, right, she’s, uh… She’s ab… She’s a six.
没错 她大概… 六号
Right. And what about cup size?
罩杯多大?
Oh Oh, she’s way bigger than that.
她的要大一些
I mean, uh, not… I mean, not noticeably.
我是说 不会… 不会大太多
Oops. Should have gotten her a watch.
嘴笨 早知道买支表送她
Hello? It’s me, Ruthie.
在吗 是我露丝
Uh, they disconnected my phone again.
我的电话又坏了
Uh, mine’s not working either. I think it’s a problem with the line.
我的电话也是 一定是线路问题
Let me borrow some change for the pay phone, man.
借我铜板打公用电话
Come on. I gotta call Dr Mike.
我得打给麦克大夫
Danny!
丹尼
Danny, I always pay you back. Come on!
丹尼 我会还给你的 快点啦!
Danny!
丹尼
Open the door!
快开门
Shit. Fuck.
完了 这下糟了
Come on, man! Uh, one minute.
快点啦 等一下
I’m goin’. Come on, Danny!
我先上 丹尼 快开门!
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Oh, shit.
破锁
Ah, shit. It’s not working.
打不开
I got him! I got him! He’s rabbiting!
发现目标 正在逃跑
He’s rabbiting!
他逃走了
He’s out the back.
他在后面
Give me real time imagery coverage…
锁定追捕目标
at LAT 38, 55, LONG 77, 00.
纬度38度55分 经度77度00分
Got it. Base, this is local control.
有了 基地 这是行动中心
Request immediate keyhole visual tasking. Maximum resolution.
传送卫星影像 最高解析度
LAT 38, 55, LONG 77, 00. Over.
纬度38度55分 经度77度00分
Roger that. I’ll need a minute on satellite visual. Over.
收到 马上就有卫星影像
Run, run, Danny! They got guns! Go!
丹尼 快跑 他们有枪
Where is he? He’s on the roof. Right there. Go!
他在哪里 他在屋顶 那儿
Okay, satellite imagery coming through.
卫星影像传送中
Roger that. Patch visual, my location.
请传送到我的位置
Confirm visual. Thank you much. Air One, ahead.
收到了 谢了
All units: Target heading north on rooftop.
目标在屋顶上往西逃逸
Columbia and 18th. Request immediate visual support. Over.
哥伦比亚街 谁看到他
Roger that. We have visual.
我们看到他
Everybody move. He just jumped to the adjacent building.
快点 他跳到邻近大楼
All units, he is entering rear entrance…
他进入艾克船长餐馆后门
Entering entrance of Captain Ike’s. Roger.
艾克船长餐馆 收到
Get out of the way!
让开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!