W… My firm will represent you completely free of charge.
我会免费替你打官司
You don’t work there any more, remember?
你被炒鱿鱼了 记得吗
It’s a temporary situation.
只是暂时的
Your 80’s becoming a 20. Bullshit. Move to audio three.
听不到 转到三号 不可能了
On three. Much better. Much better.
这是三号 好多了
We’re screwed.
我们完了
Wake up, one.
一号快醒来
We are out.
我们一败涂地
Rachel,
蕾切尔
I’m going to fix this.
我会解决的
How?
怎么解决?
Tell me about Brill.
告诉我毕瑞的事
Did he say “Bill”? No, “Brill,” with an “R.”
他说比尔吗 不 是毕瑞
I can’t do that.
不行
Cross reference Rachel’s file. See if the name “Brill” comes up. Got it.
查毕瑞这个名字 好
Rachel, don’t you see that he is the key to this whole mess?
他是这件事的关键人物
From the second you gave me that tape,
你把录影带给我后
my life has been falling apart.
我的生活就一团糟
You assured me that this this guy was legit.
你说他没有问题
You needed information,
你需要情报
I got it for you. Two, you’re good. Hold position.
我帮你得到 二号别动
Three is good.
三号很清楚
This conversation is over.
没什么好说的了
Okay, here we go.
走吧
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么办
You gonna wander around… Two, you gotta do better.
你会迷失自己 二号加强
Want your job back… Shit.
要回以前的工作 真糟糕
Do you want your life back?
你想让生活恢复正常?
I don’t have a life.
我没有生活可言
I’m in love with a married man.
我爱上有妇之夫
Okay, I have ’em on the bench.
他坐在长椅上
Rachel, I’m sorry,
蕾切尔 对不起
but there’s nothing I can do about that.
这我恐怕无能为力
What makes you think it’s you?
你怎么知道是你?
It’s not me?
不是我?
I j… I just as assumed from…
我只是以为…
You’re a moron, you know that?
你是个呆瓜
Yes. I know.
是 我知道
Rachel, you’re gonna have to tell me about Brill.
你得跟我谈谈毕瑞
Let’s get outta here.
我们走吧
All right. They’re on the move.
他们走了
Comin’ to three.
换到三号
Stay with ’em.
跟着他们
I got 40’s, 20…
有四成 二成讯号…
You’re following through trees. Two, can you track them?
中间有很多树 二号跟上去
I lost line of sight.
我失去了瞄准线
Repeat, I have lost line of sight.
重复 我失去了瞄准线
Three, you’ve got nothing.
三号 你没有讯号
Lost line of sight. I’m out.
我失去了瞄准线
We lost audio. It’s gone. But we have his tracers.
失去声音 用追踪器
We can still follow ’em.
继续跟踪
When I need to reach Brill, I…
我想跟他联络时
I chalk the mailbox outside my house.
就用粉笔在邮筒做记号
When he crosses the mark, I make the drop.
他有回应 我就去找他
The location’s always the same… same time, same place.
地点和时间每次都相同
p.m. ferry to Gibson Island.
三点钟到吉柏逊岛的渡轮 3:00
You ever see him in person?
你见过他吗
He’s the cautious type.
他做事很小心
He’s not gonna like you trackin’ him down.
不会喜欢你去找他
The drop is behind seat 32.
东西放在32号座位下
I leave something; he picks it up later.
晚一点他就会去拿东西
I’m sorry it took so long.
抱歉让你久等
I had to make sure you weren’t being followed.
我得小心行事
Brill.
毕瑞?
Brill’s dead.
毕瑞死了
Died of smallpox when he was two. Buried in a field in Kansas.
他两岁就死了 埋在堪萨斯州
What is that?
这是什么
It’s a bug sweeper.
反窃听器装置
Take off your left shoe.
把鞋子脱下来
What does it mean when…
干什么
Take off your shoe. I don’t have time to explain.
我没时间解释 快脱下来
Take off your shoe right now.
把鞋子脱了
Come on.
快点
It’s a beacon transmitter. Thousand yard range.
讯号发送器 一千码的范围
They’re close. Let’s go.
他们离这里很近 走吧
Who is “they”?
他们是谁?
And why are they puttin’ things in my shoes?
为什么在我鞋子放东西
No, get in the back, like you’re a customer.
假装你是乘客坐后面
Everything’s gone…
我失去一切
the wife, job… bank accounts, everything.
老婆 工作 存款… 所有一切
You said Zavitz was behind an extortion scheme?
你说丹尼尔·泽瓦茨在进行恐吓
No, they said it.
是他们说的
You were the last one that talked to him?
你在他死前见过他
Yeah. What did he say?
对 他说了什么
He didn’t say anything. He said, uh, “Help me, Bobby.”
只说帮帮我 鲍比
Help me with what?
帮什么忙
I don’t know. We never got around to that.
不晓得 他来不及说
What did he give you?
他给了你什么
Nothing. He didn’t give me anything.
什么也没给
Listen, you gotta come clean. If you bullshit me, I can’t help you.
要是你说谎我就帮不了你
No I’m tellin’ ya, he didn’t give me anything. Nothing.
他什么也没给我
A name? A phone number?
名字或电话号码呢
No, nothing He didn’t give me anything!
什么也没有给我
Who the hell is that?
那是谁
Oh, just somebody trying to get our attention.
他想引起你我注意
Well, he’s doing a good job.
他做得很成功
Two zero nine to anybody. I need help.
209 我需要支援
Who you calling?
你在呼叫谁
I thought you worked alone.
你不是都单枪匹马的吗
Just shut up a second.
给我闭嘴
Stay exactly where you are. Hey!
别乱动 喂
Look what you did to my car!
看你干的好事
Shit!
该死
Okay, gentlemen, we have a subject…
各位 目标人物
entering the structure on the northeast corner of Chambers and Light.
进入察博街上的大楼
That’s 105 Chambers Avenue.
察博街105号
Run a check on all six tracers.
检查六具追踪器
All six tracers are operative.
都有讯号
Call up geo position. Yeah, I got it. No problem.
显示他的位置 有了
Task keyhole their coordinates.
传送卫星影像
All right. LAT, 39 degrees, 14 minutes.
纬度39度14分
LONG, 74 degrees, 39 minutes.
经度74度39分
Hello.

Carla, don’t hang up on me.
卡拉 别挂断
Robert, do you know what I’m looking at right now?
你知道我在看什么
Carla, listen.
听我说
Photographs of you and Rachel taken today.
你和蕾切尔今天的照片
Is this true?
是真的吗
Carla…
卡拉
Carla, how did you get the pictures?
照片哪儿来的
By messenger, Robert By messenger.
快递送来的
What does it matter?
这很重要吗
Look, all right, um… Some… Something’s going on.
有人在搞鬼
I don’t… I don’t know who it is.
我不知道是谁
Robert, I went to the store today…
我今天去商店的时候
and my ATM and my credit cards didn’t work.
金融卡和信用卡都无效
I know. Mine either.
我的也一样
I couldn’t buy food.
我买不到食物
Fuck you.
去你的
I gotta go.
我得走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!