I can’t… I got rabies or something. I can’t do it. I can’t do it.
我好像得了狂犬病 打不开
Lovely!
好可爱
He came in to take off his clothes.
他跑进来就脱衣服
Honey, look. It’s free show.
老公 快来看 不用钱耶
Let’s go.
进去
Okay, that’s our last tracer. Mr Dean.
最后一个追踪器 迪恩先生
Let’s not let this get out of hand.
别把情况越搞越糟
Let’s not involve the hotel guests in this.
不要伤害房客
Down, ma’am, sir. Sit down. Please? Thank you. Thank you.
请你们坐下来 谢谢
Door!
开门
Everything’s gonna be all right, folks.
不会有事的
Krug, balcony!
古格 阳台
Air One and Control, we got him. He’s dropped to the 16th floor.
直升机 指挥中心 他跳到十六楼了
Air One, visual support. Check perimeter, south side of the building.
直升机 查看大楼南边
Ten four, Control. We have visual.
收到 看到他了
He jumped to 15. Go to 15.
他跳到十五楼了
Go!
快去
Grab his clothes.
拿走他的衣服
Let’s go, gentlemen. Weapons away.
大伙儿 把枪藏起来
Go!

Move!
让开
Dean, open this door, God damn it! What are you doing? Come on!
狄恩 开门 还等什么 撞开
Dean, come on now! We just wanna talk. Open this door!
迪恩 出来 谈谈而已 打开门
Open that door!
快开门
D.C. Metro. Our partner’s trapped inside.
华盛顿警察 同伴困在里面了
Yeah. We gotta evacuate this building!
我们得疏散酒店
Control, Air One. We have approaching emergency vehicles.
消防车正赶来
Team, the show’s going public, and they’re coming in the front door.
我们的行动曝光
Stand down. Maintain visual perimeter.
别轻举妄动 继续跟着他
This is Air One. We’re outta here.
直升机现在离开
We have a friend, Chavez, on the 15th floor.
就在十五楼
We got one man trapped and possibly down.
有一名房客被困 可能受伤
Hey, there’s a guy trapped in there!
里面有人
You’re going to be okay, guy. You’re going to be all right.
你不会有事
Okay, we are travelling. Known destination?
我们要去哪里
St. Elizabeth’s. St. Elizabeth’s Hospital.
圣伊莉莎白 圣伊莉莎白医院
We need sat backup now.
需要卫星支援
It’s already done.
没问题
Hey. Take it easy, guy. You’re going to be all right.
放轻松 你不会有事
Just calm down. Okay.
冷静点
Easy, fella.
别乱来
I’m sorry. I gotta go. Stop the ambulance.
抱歉 我必须下车 快停车
Tell him to stop… Tell him to stop it now!
快叫司机停车
Pull over, George. Easy, fella.
乔治 靠边停下 别冲动
He’s getting out! He’s getting out!
他下车了
Son of a bitch!
可恶
He’s escaped the ambulance and he’s on foot.
他下了急救车 徒步逃逸
But our guys are in pursuit.
我们的人正在追赶
Task keyhole their coordinates.
卫星监控
All right. LAT 39 degrees, 27 minutes.
纬度39度27分
LONG, 74 degrees, 42 minutes.
经度74度42分
Move, guys.
伙计们跟上
Go, go, go! Damn it! Go around, go around!
快点 快点 绕过去 绕过去
You’re on. Go.
说吧
Tunnel Control, this is D.C. Metro.
隧道管理处 这里是华盛顿警察
In pursuit armed felon loose in tunnel. Requesting video help.
我们在隧道追捕嫌犯 请求视频支援
Metro, this is Tunnel Control.
这是隧道管理员
Yeah, we got a 20 on your suspect heading south in tunnel six.
我们看到嫌犯在六号隧道
Copy that.
收到
Yeah, we got him, we got him. He’s right in front of us.
有了 他就在前面
Uh, tunnel six.
六号隧道
He’s heading south down tunnel six. I got him. I got him.
他正在六号隧道向南逃跑 正在跟随
He’s got nowhere to go.
他无处可逃
He crossed over. He’s on the wrong side.
他跑到逆向车道
Stop! Stop!
停车! 停车!
We lost him. We lost him. Son of a bitch! Pull over.
追丢了 该死 停车
He’s currently entering vertical stairwell five.
他进入五号梯
Where does that lead?
通到哪里
Five leads to main access to sub ventilation tunnel.
五号梯通到地下隧道
Request closest vehicular access.
最近的车辆通道在哪
Adjacent utility entrance, south side.
南边的维修入口
Copy that.
收到
Boys, he’s in the ventilation tunnel.
他在地下隧道
Proceed to the adjacent utility entrance on the south side.
南边的维修入口
There is no visual coverage.
看不到他
They got him! They got him! He’s in a ventilation tunnel!
找到他了 他在地下隧道
To the service entrance at the south end! Come on! Let’s go!
南边的维修入口 快去
Come on! Go!
行动 出发
Normally, I wouldn’t do this.
通常我不干这种事
Do you guys have him? Talk to me, people.
逮到他了吗 快回话
Shit! Shit!
该死 混蛋
I don’t understand why this is so difficult.
他怎么这么难缠?
He shed the sensors. He’s clever. And he’s had help.
他弄掉追踪器 有人暗中帮忙
Maybe it’s the real Brill.
也许是真的毕瑞
There’s 23 Brills in the Baltimore/D.C. area.
华盛顿有23个叫毕瑞的
None of them check out.
没有一个是我们要找的
We’re running it through the EPIC computer now.
我们正在追查中
Do you think we’re being set up?
这是圈套吗
What, somebody in the agency?
局里的人干的?
I don’t know.
不知道
It just tastes a little off, doesn’t it?
事情有点不对劲
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Let’s raise the stakes.
那就冒点险
Make things a bit more serious for Mr Dean.
让迪恩先生尝尝苦头
We’ll both think about how, okay?
我们都知道怎么做 对吗
Okay. Good.
好吧
Anything wrong? No.
出事了? 没事
You know, you should have made deputy director two years ago, maybe three.
两 三年前你就该当上副局长
But it’ll happen now.
现在是时候了
Once this bill passes, that’ll be it for you.
只要法案通过 你就能出头
Thanks, Maria.
谢了 玛莉亚
Porsche, what are you barking at, boy?
你在叫什么
Porsche?
小宝
Hey, it’s me. It’s me.
是我
I know it’s you. You scared the shit out of me.
你差点把我吓死
The house is bugged. Electronically.
房子被窃听了 电子窃听
Everything you say in there, they can hear and maybe even see.
你说的任何话 他们都能听到看到
Listen to me. Listen, listen.
听我说
I never… I sw… I swear to God.
我对天发誓
I never… Th This is the truth.
自从上次之后 我…
I never… Ever since the problem, I’ve never touched Rachel like that.
我就没再跟蕾切尔有私情
I never… I never even looked at her like that, honey. I love you.
我不爱她 我爱的是你
I love you, and that is it. That is it. Only you.
这世上我只爱你一个
What about Eric?
儿子呢
And Eric.
我也爱他
And I love your family.
我也爱你家人
Except for your dad.
你老爸除外
I need you. I need you real bad. I need you, okay?
我需要你 我真的需要你
Okay.
好吧
I told you, Bobby.
我就说吧
I told you they had this type of capability.
政府无所不用其极
And that goddam privacy bill…
那个该死的法案
is just another way for them to expand the power.
只是他们扩张权力的另一个手段
Don’t you “shh” me.
别嘘我
You were right. I was wrong.
你说得对 我错了
But this is not the time for the “I told you so” speech.
不过我没时间听你说教
That day when Daniel Zavitz got hit by the fire truck,
丹尼被货车撞死哪天
he was running. H He was scared.
他当时正在逃跑 他吓坏了
The same people… I know it now… the people that were chasing him,
我现在才知道 当时追他的人
that’s the people that are chasing me.
现在正在追我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!