Tell us about Rachel Banks.
谈谈蕾切尔·班克丝的事
Tell you what.
有什么好谈的?
Uh, she was my girlfriend the second year of law school.
她曾是我大学的女友
We keep in touch.
我们还有联络
We We toss one another some work every once in a while. Uh, that’s it.
在公事上偶尔有往来而已
Did you have an affair with her four years ago?
四年前你和她有婚外情
You ever beat off in the shower, Brian?
你有没有打过手枪?
Hmm? You ever have any homosexual thoughts?
或是搞过同性恋
Bobby, that is…
这跟你…
None of my fucking business!
一点关系都没有
You’re damn right it’s not!
没错 这是私事
I love my wife, and I love my son…
我爱我的妻儿
absolutely with no equivocations,
我对他们的爱是绝对的
and that’s none of your fuckin’ business either!
这些也与你无关
Uh, we think that you should take a leave of absence…
你最好先留职停薪
until we’re able to, uh, sort all this out.
澄清这些疑点
Are you firing me?
你们要炒我鱿鱼
I think you just fired yourself.
你刚炒了自己的鱿鱼
Carla.
卡拉
Where is she, Jen?
珍 她在哪儿?
Don’t go in there. She doesn’t want to talk to you.
别进去 她不想见你
Why not?
为什么
Because she’s reading the paper.
她正在看报纸
Asshole.
混蛋
Carla…
卡拉
How could you let me find out like this?
我得看报才知道
I’m findin’ out like this.
我也才刚知道
This is all lies. Th… None of this stuff is true.
这全是谎言 没一件是真的
So you’re saying you weren’t there with her?
你是说你没跟她碰面
Yes, I had lunch with her.
我跟她吃过午饭
We have lunch once a month.
我们每个月吃一次午饭
She’s the contact for the investigator, Brill.
她帮我介绍那个侦探毕瑞
You were right about that.
你猜得没错
Someone must have taken this picture off the security camera outside the restaurant.
这一定是餐馆监看器拍的照片
You said she wasn’t an issue.
你说她已不是问题
She’s not I have to see her for business.
当然不是 我们只是谈公事
And I… And I knew if I told you that…
要是我告诉你…
Bobby, you had an affair with this woman!
你跟她有过婚外情
An affair.
外遇
We went to a counsellor for a year!
我们做了一年的婚姻辅导
And now you’re standin’ there lyin’ about even seein’ her?
现在你连跟她见面都不承认
You make me sick!
你让我作呕
Carla, I am smeared all over the newspapers…
报上说我洗黑钱
for money laundering schemes, mob ties…
跟黑道挂勾
I lost my job.
我还丢掉工作
I am asking you…
求求你
I’m asking you to please just trust me on…
我请你在蕾切尔这件事请上
this Rachel Banks thing right now.
一定要相信我
How in God’s name can I trust you?
我凭什么相信你?
Bobby, I want you to leave.
我要你离开
Carla, I’m telling you that this is all bullshit!
这不是真的
I don’t wanna hear anything else.
我不想再听下去
I cannot think with you in my face. I want you to leave.
我得单独想想 给我走吧
What do you need to think about? Bobby, get out!
你要想什么 你走吧
I’m telling you it’s bullshit! Get out!
那都是胡编的 出去
Just leave, so I can think! For me, okay? Just leave.
出去 让我冷静一下
Just go, Bobby. Go.
你走吧 快走吧
Go.
走吧
You want a blend?
喝果汁吗
Yeah. Thanks.
好 谢了
Uh, I’d like to have a room for the evening, please.
我要一间过夜的房间
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m sorry, sir. This card was declined.
抱歉 这张信用卡无效
Declined? This is a brand new card. Try it again, please.
无效? 这是新的 请再刷一次
Yes, sir.
好的
You know, maybe it’s not activated yet.
也许还没启用
Thank you. Run this one, please. Thank you.
谢谢 试试这张
Yes, sir.
好的
No, it didn’t go through.
也没法通过
But I’ll try it again. N No, thank you.
我再试一次 不用了 谢谢
My briefcase is gone.
我的公事包不见了
Excuse me, sir?
什么?
My briefcase was right here.
我的公事包刚才还在这
Are you sure you brought it in? Yes, I’m sure I brought it in!
你确定有带吗 我当然确定
Hi. This is Rachel. Leave a message after the beep.
我是蕾切尔 请于哔声后留言
Hey, Rachel, it’s Bobby. Uh,
蕾切尔 是我
I need to talk to you…
我得和你谈谈
and I need to talk to you face to face.
需要和你见一面
Uh, meet me tomorrow, 11:00 a.m., Mount Vernon Square.
明早十一点到维宁广场碰面
I’ll see you then.
到时候见
Yes.
好极了
All right, we’re moving into phase two of the training op.
这是训练行动的第二阶段
Selb’s gonna brief you on it, so listen up, all right?
塞斯会做简报 仔细听好
We’re gonna be following the subjects through the square.
我们要守在广场上
We’re gonna have three listening stations…
三个人监听
and two video surveillance units with unidirectional mikes.
两个人录影
Pratt, you’re three.
普洛是三号
Jones, Fiedler, Krug you guys are at ground level.
琼斯 斐德和古格在地面行动
You’ll be following the targets.
由你们跟着目标
You move when I say, you go when I say.
听我的命令行动
All handoffs go on my command.
我决定谁来跟监
Now, for the uninitiated,
菜鸟听好了
if we don’t have line of sight we can’t hear what they say, right?
看不到目标 就无法进行跟踪
Right?
懂不懂
Yeah. Got it.
懂了
All right. You guys clear? Yeah.
都清楚了吗 清楚了
Yeah.

Jones, Krug, what, are you guys from communications?
你们是通讯官吗
No, we’re ops.
特种部队
You can tell by their haircuts.
看发型就知道
I would like to sit down with Mr Pintero in private…
我想私下会见潘先生
so he and I can discuss what’s happening to me.
谈谈我最近的遭遇
I called; they said he was here.
他们说他会在
Mr Pintero would like to help you.
潘先生可以帮你
But he won’t.
不过他不会帮
And why not?
为什么
Well, because first, you haven’t told him who made the tape…
首先 你没说出录影带是谁拍的
and second, we’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars…
其次 我们花了几十万元
on shyster lawyers just like you…
请来像你这种奸诈律师
because of shyster lawyers just like you.
就为了对付你这种奸诈律师
Actually, I believe the slur “shyster”…
“奸诈律师”这个字眼
is generally reserved for Jewish attorneys.
通常都是形容犹太裔律师
I believe the proper slur for someone like myself…
骂我这种人的字眼应该是…
would be, uh, “eggplant.”
黑鬼
Boom. This kid gets brighter every time I see him.
这小子开窍了
You said 11:00 sharp.
你说十一点整
I know. Uh, Christmas traffic is horrible.
我知道 圣诞节大塞车
You know, it’s not so smart, us being seen together in public like this.
我们不该在公共场所碰面
Do we have anything to hide?
有什么好怕的
Heavy background on one. Could we do better on audio two?
一号有杂音 二号会好点吗
Unfortunately not.
不幸的是
Two is better.
二号比较好
IRS contacted me this morning.
国税局通知我
Two, you’re good. Hold position.
二号别动
They say my lifestyle exceeds my income.
他们说我的花费比收入多
Ohh. You’re being audited?
你被查税?
For the last four years.
这四年来的税
What’s going on, Bobby?
这是怎么回事
Uh, look, don’t worry about that.
别担心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!