What do you mean you gotta go?
什么意思
Carla… Carla, I gotta… I gotta go.
我得走了
Robert, wait a minute.
罗伯 等等
Get on the fucking elevator.
给我上电梯
Oh, really?
真的吗
Got vertical movement here.
垂直移动
Elevator. He’s in an elevator.
电梯 他在电梯里
We’re losing our tracking.
失去讯号
Anybody got a visual? We need to move location and get better signal.
有人看到他吗 要加强讯号
I’m on it. Are you guys there yet? Negative.
赶到了吗 还没有
What the fuck is going on?
怎么回事
Wait. They stopped.
他们停下了
Hold it.
拿着
I don’t know what your problem.
你在搞什么
I’m getting high frequency clutter.
有高频率的杂音
We lost tracers one, two and six.
1 2 6号追踪器失效
Their signals are completely dead. Something is wrong here.
失去讯号 出了问题
Get up.
起来
Tracers three, four and five are on their way up.
3 4 5号又上升
He’s getting help, boys. He’s getting help.
他找到帮手
We had an arrangement.
我们说好的
No contact. You broke the rules.
不准联络 你坏了规矩
They got to be heading for the roof.
他们一定是去屋顶
Air One, we need to establish visual on the rooftop…
直升机飞到饭店的屋顶
northeast corner, Chambers and Light.
察博街东北角
Copy that. Rooftop, northeast corner, Chambers and Light.
收到 饭店屋顶
Do you know how many federal agents…
你不知不知道 渡轮上…
you had following you on that ferry?
有多少联邦探员跟踪你?
I I don’t… Who are you working for?
我 我不… 你替谁工作
What are you talking about? I’m not…
你说什么 我不清楚…
Is that about me? Am I a target here?
我成为目标了吗
Do they know me?
他们知道我吗
Who is “they”? Do they know me?
谁是他们? 他们知不知道我
I don’t know what you’re talking abou!
我不知道你在说什么!
You’re either very smart or incredibly stupid.
你不是很聪明 就是很愚蠢
Get off.
下去
Come on.
快点
I got separating signals here.
收到不同的讯号
Tracer three is on its way down. Four and five are still together.
3号下降 4 5号没动
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了
How’d you find out about the ferry?
谁叫你到渡轮找我?
Who set that up for you?
谁安排的
Rachel did. Who was that other guy?
蕾切尔 另一个人是谁
What did he say, exactly?
他到底说了什么
He said he was Brill.
他说他是毕瑞
Did he say it or did you say it, and he picked up on it?
是不是你先说的
Come on. Think.
仔细想
Shit, I said it.
糟糕 是我说的
God damn it. You see, that’s why I have rules.
该死 所以我才立下规矩
Is all this about Pintero?
是潘提洛搞的鬼吗
You think the mob uses devices like this?
黑道才没有这种装置
Excuse me, sir. Where are your elevators?
电梯在哪儿
Right over there.
那儿
In your phone was a GPS sat tracker.
这是全球定位卫星追踪器
Pulse is at 24 gigahertz.
二十亿赫兹电路
I don’t know what that means.
那是什么
It’s like a Lo Jack, only two generations better than what the police have.
比警方汽车追踪器先进百倍
And what does that mean?
什么意思
Do you speak English?
你听得懂人话吗
Obviously not that well.
我猜不太懂
You’re kind of a jerk, aren’t you?
你很皮 是吧
It means the NSA can read the time off your fucking wristwatch.
国安局能透过卫星看你的表
All right. Enough of this bullshit.
废话少说
Right now, you either shoot me…
现在 你要么朝我开枪
or tell me what the fuck is going on?!
要么告诉我这是怎么回事
Jones, you take the stairs.
琼斯 上楼梯
Krug, hold the perimeter. Come in on my signal.
古格 守住外面
The National Security Agency conducts worldwide surveillance…
国安局在全球进行监控
fax, phones, satellite communication.
传真 电话 卫星通讯
They’re the only ones in the country, including the military,
这个国家只有他们和军队
who could possibly have anything like this.
才可能拥有这种先进科技
Why are they after me?
他们为什么找我
I don’t know, and I don’t wanna know.
我不知道 也不想知道
Here they come.
他们来了
I thought these sat dishes would scramble their signals.
我以为大耳朵能干扰讯号
Control, this is Air One. Repeat coordinates.
请重覆位置
Chambers Avenue.
察博街105号 105
You’re transmitting. They still have a signal on you.
你身上还在发送讯号
Your collar, your belt, your zipper.
你的衣领 皮带 打火机
Get rid of your clothes. All of them.
把你全身的衣服都脱掉
And then what am I supposed to do?
然后怎么样
Nothing.
没怎么样
You live another day, I’ll be very impressed.
你能再多活一天我就很佩服
Two targets, rooftop, north side.
屋顶有两个目标
Understood. Two targets, rooftop. Maintain visual, please.
了解 盯着他们
You have something they want.
你有他们要的东西
Look, I don’t have anything!
我什么也没有
Maybe you do and you don’t know it.
也许你有 只是不知道
You stay away from Rachel and you stay away from me.
离我和蕾切尔远一点
You come near either one of us, I’m gonna kill you.
你敢找我们我就宰了你
Get rid of your watch.
把手表丢掉
My wife gave me this for our anniversary.
这是结婚周年礼物
Then keep it. Stay off the phone.
想死你就留着 别打电话
Wait a minute. Either he just committed suicide here…
等等 他不是自杀
Or he learned to fly.
就是超人
Air One, stay with him.
跟住他
Target’s on the move.
他在移动
Satellite imagery coming through.
传送卫星影像
One metre res layering wireframe coming your way. Over.
我把卫星影像传送过去
Okay, gentlemen, we’re back on line.
恢复卫星连线了
Okay. Wireframe download complete.
影像下载完成
All right. We have a tracer in the stairwell on 20 travelling down.
楼梯间有讯号 二十楼
Nineteen, eighteen…
十九 十八…
seventeen…
十七
Moving up.
正在上楼
He’s out of the stairwell on 17. Go to 17.
他走到十七楼 快去
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit. Mr Wu.
吴先生
Target is holding on 17. Zoom three Mag. Zooming.
目标在十七楼 锁定了
Mr Wu.
吴先生
Thank you very much.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
Hi. I’m from hotel hospitality and evaluation.
我来自公关部
Oh, no, no. No tip.
不用给小费
I’m fine. Thank you. No tip.
没事 谢谢你
I just wanna make sure that you folks have absolutely everything you need…
我只想确定您二位对酒店服务
to be completely comfortable.
感到满意和舒适
I got something here.
有讯号
We got him.
找到他了
Krug, Jones. Get your asses up here to the 17th floor right now.
古格 琼斯 立刻来十七楼
That’s really important to us here.
这对我们很重要
Mr Dean? I’d like to talk to you for a second,
迪恩先生 我想和你谈谈
if I could. Oh, shit.
请你出来 可恶
My clothes.
我的衣服
Shit! Yeah.
豁出去了 不错
Mr Dean?
迪恩先生
Honey, look!
老公 快点看
It’s nice!
好耶
Mr Dean, if you could just come to the door for a second, sir,
迪恩先生 请你出来跟我们谈谈
we could work this all out.
凡事可商量

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!