but, uh, ferns like these have an antivenom.
可以解蛇毒和蛞蝓毒
Good in a pinch for snakes, slugs.
-最好写到书里 -收到
– Great entry for your book. – Yep, got it.
昆虫形状的没有周边视觉
The insect-looking ones got no peripheral vision.
peripheral vision:周边视觉 是指不用转动头或眼睛就能看到除中心视觉以外的对象或场景的视觉能力
没有外♥围♥
No peripheral… Ah!
蜥蜴形状的不喜欢粪便
The lizard-looking ones can’t climb for shit.
两栖动物形状的喜欢
The amphibian-looking ones like to
躲起来 引诱你进去 整个吃掉你
hide, lure ya in, eat ya whole.
然后还有沙虫群
Then there are the Sandgobblers.
那些是混♥蛋♥
Those guys are badasses.
混♥蛋♥
Badasses!
嗯 我知道 我掉到他们洞里了
Yeah, I know. I fell into their hole.
你看到的都是工虫
What you saw were worker bees.
任何情况下你要避开的是虫后
What you wanna avoid under all circumstances is a queen.
我怎么知道是不是虫后
How do I know if it’s a queen?
第一个线索是
Well, your first clue would be a
它巨大的鳍会暴露在地面
giant fin slicing through the earth,
用于追踪你的细微声音和响动
following every single sound and vibration you make.
第二个就是
You howl in pain…
当你要被撕成两半的时候你痛苦的嚎叫
…as you’re being ripped in half will be your second.
收到 我会记住
Copy. I’ll keep that in mind.
我们快到了我们的分岔路口
Well, we’re getting close to where our paths diverge.
你要往西去海滩找詹纳
You’re gonna wanna go west to Jenner, the beaches.
或者明智点 跟我们去雪山里
Or you can be sensible, come with us to the mountains.
嗯 我一直觉得我一直都很理智
Yeah, um, I think I’ve been sensible all my life,
但理智也没带给我什么价值
and it’s really gotten me nowhere.
我们一起 你知道人多力量大
Come with us. Strength in numbers, you know?
另外 我认为我们是一个好团队
Besides, think we’d make a good team.
别这样 我也这么想 只是我
No, I think so, too. I just, uh…
我有些事要去做
It’s just something I gotta do.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
怎么 嘿 怎么
Wh… Hey. Wha…
别哭啊 这是怎么了
Whoa, whoa… What’s going on?
你为什么非要去呢
Why do you gotta go?
‘因为这个女孩 她对我很重要 你明白吗
‘Cause this girl, she means a lot to me. You know?
你知道我必须这样做 我们谈过的
Come on. You know I gotta do this. We talked about this.
对了你猜怎么着 我给你准备了一样东西
Hey, you know what? I got something for ya.
我不知道你是不是认识这个东西 但
I don’t even know if you’d know what this is, but…
口红
Lipstick?
-真的吗 -是的
– What? – Yeah.
是的 是口
Yeah, it’s lip…
我收回之前说的话
I take back what I said before.
艾米一定会爱上你的
Aimee’s gonna love you.
谢谢你米诺 你都流鼻涕了
Thanks, Minnow. You got some snot.
是的
Yeah.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on.
最后一课
Final lesson.
在这里要相信你的直觉
Listen to your instincts out here.
你的直觉会救你的小命
They’ll keep you alive.
好的 但是万一我的直觉不准怎么办
Yeah. What if I have, uh, terrible instincts?
你就会没命
You’ll die.
听着小伙子敏锐的直觉是从错误中吸取的
Listen, man, good instincts are earned by making mistakes.
如果你足够幸运 犯了几次错还活着
If you’re lucky enough to survive a few mistakes,
你就能在这里如鱼得水了
you’re gonna be okay out here.
这个也可能派上用场
This might come in handy, too.
哇偶
Wow!
这太好了 你还有
Oh, that’s great. Do you have, uh…
你还有多的能给我吗
Do you have any more that I could have?
你只有这一个
You get one.
扯掉拉环 数到五
Pull the pin, count to five.
不是四 也不是六
Not four, not six.
是五
Five.
没问题
Got it.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
米诺
Minnow?
我们走孩子
Let’s go, kid.
小伙子 你大老远从费尔菲尔德都过来了
Hey, man, you made it all this way from Fairfield.
再走30英里也没问题吧
What’s another 30 miles, huh?
噢它来了
Uh-oh, here he comes.

Hi.
过来
Hey there.
我知道 我也会想他们
I know. I’m gonna miss ’em, too.
但这是正确的选择 挺好的
It’s a good decision, though. It’s good.
你能接受吧 是吗
You feel good about it, right?
来吧波伊
Come on, Boy.
我不用 我只要
Aw, I’m okay. I’m just gonna…
你自己吃吧
You can have that.
我还是吃豆子吧
I’ll just stick to the beans.
我没事
I’m good.
我不吃那个
I’m not gonna eat that, so…
快来 我们必须一直前进
Hey, come on. We gotta keep moving.
我知道 这儿有很多让人毛骨悚然的东西
I know. There’s a lot of creepy stuff.
吓人的旧船
Creepy boats.
还有些吓人的标识
Kind of a creepy sign.
但都是我们之前见过的
But nothing we haven’t seen before.
必须勇敢点
Just gotta be brave.
怎么了
What…
噢噢噢 怎么回事 发生什么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa… What’s going on? What’s happening?
你还好吗
You okay?
你是听到什么了吗 波伊
You hearing something, Boy?
波伊 波伊 波伊
Boy, Boy, Boy! Boy!
嗨 波伊 波伊 波伊
Hey! Boy! Boy! Boy!
波伊 你还好吗
Boy! Are you okay?
我需要你跟我交流
I need some kind of communication here.

Oh.
我听到了
I hear it.
我们得赶紧走
We gotta go. Hey.
我们真的必须走了 快从这鸭子下面出来
We really gotta go. Please get out from under the duck.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
乔尔 你还好吗
Joel. You okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
乔尔 下车
Joel! Get out of the car!
乔尔 快从车里出去
Joel, get outta the car!
跑 乔尔 快跑
Run, Joel, run!
快跑 快
Run! Go!
你一定能活下来
You can survive this.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.

No.

Hey!
波伊
Boy?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
当然了 你没事
Yeah! Yeah, you’re okay!
你没事 你没事
You’re okay. You’re o…
是吧 是不是
Aren’t you? Aren’t you?
没事了
Yeah!
我们是怪物杀手
We’re monster killers.
哈哈
Ah!
哇偶
Wow.
你知道吗 我七年没感受过这样的雨了
You know, I haven’t felt the rain in seven years.
真爽啊 真爽
Pretty cool. Pretty cool.
波伊 你是不是觉得我疯了
Hey, Boy, you think I’m crazy?
这一路走来
Coming all this way?
你好
Hello.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
你还活着
You’re alive.
我意思是 你还运行着
I mean… you’re on.
我还剩51分钟的电量 你叫什么名字
I have 51 minutes of power left. What is your name?
我是乔尔
Uh, I’m Joel.
-我的名字是乔尔 -你好乔尔
– My name is Joel. – Hello, Joel.
很高兴认识你
I am so pleased to meet you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!