是的 它是个好孩子
Yeah, he’s a good boy.
乔尔 你想听歌♥吗
Joel, would you like to hear a song?
想啊 当然想
Yeah, okay.
大自然是很美好的
You know, nature’s kinda nice
在没有东西想杀掉你的时候
when there’s nothing trying to kill you.
梅维斯
Mav1s?
谢谢
Thanks.
营地里出现了一些幸存者
Some survivors showed up at the camp.
这不是我需要担心的事 对吧
That’s not something I gotta worry about, you don’t think, right?
我是说 他们跟我年纪相仿
I mean, what are the odds that they’re, like, awesome
并且优秀到对我的爱情构成潜在的威胁
and similar to my age and potentially
这种几率有多大呢
a threat to me romantically?
趋近于零吧 大概
Slim to none, probably.
其实我觉得这样很好 我们完全 好得很
I think it’s good, actually. I think we’re totally, uh… fine.
我们不如走快一点
Actually, why don’t we pick up the
以防万一
pace a little bit, just in case…
好吧 你怎么看
Okay, you know what?
我们应该换一条路 对吧
Why don’t we go another way. Yeah?
波伊
Boy?
波伊
Boy!
波伊 你要去哪
Boy, where you going?
虫后
Queen.
快跑波伊 快跑
Run, Boy! Run!

Get…
跑 跑 快跑
Go, go! Go!
该死
Sh…
等一下
Wait!
波伊
Boy!
波伊 我跑不了那么快
Boy, I can’t run that fast!
天呐 对不起
Oh, my God. Oh, I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
不行
Don’t you dare.
你想干嘛
Whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
别去 等一下波伊
No. Wait, Boy!
波伊
Boy!
波伊 想都别想这么做
Boy, don’t even think about it.
不行 不可以
Don’t. Don’t you do it.
不行 不行 不
Don’t. Don’t. No!
数到五
Count to five.
一 二
One, two…
二 三 四
Two. Uh, three, four…

five!
太棒了
Yes!
天呐 太好了
Yes! Oh, my God!
那真是棒极了
Oh, that was awesome.
我就像汤姆·克鲁斯一样
I feel like Tom Cruise.
汤姆·克鲁斯:美国著名动作影星
到底发生了什么
Oh! Ow. What the hell is…
天呐
Oh, my God.
把这衣服从我面前拿开
Get that dress out of my face!
波伊
Boy?
我艹
Oh, f…
好吧
Okay.
不会吧
Oh, no.
好吧 好吧 我觉得还好
Okay, all right, I think I’m good.
我想我已经把它们全摘掉了
I think I got ’em all.
怎么了
What?
天呐 不会吧
God! No!
是你 是你 是你
You! You! You!
这全是你的错 你犯什么病了
This is all your fault! What is wrong with you?
你为什么不听我话
Why don’t you listen to me, huh? Huh?
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
You have any idea what you just did?
你差点害死我们
You just almost got us killed!
我们本应该互相照应的 对吗
We are supposed to care about each other, okay?
我再也不会救你了 再也不会
I would never do that to you, never!
你辜负了我 天呐
You bailed on me! Oh, my God!
那件破裙子 我再也受不了了
That freakin’ dress! I can’t take it anymore!
亲爱的艾米 情况不太妙
Dear Aimee, It’s not looking good.
不妙到我记不得之前发生过什么了
And by “it,” I don’t remember what I was talking about.
我已经感觉不到我的脚了
I can’t feel my feet.
或者我的脸
Or my face.
我感觉要死了
I think I’m dying.
我想杀了你乔尔·道森
I’m gonna kill you, Joel Dawson!
我要像吃花椰菜一样把你吃掉
I’m gonna eat you like broccoli!
这种蕨类植物含有一种抗蛇毒素
Ferns like these have an antivenom.
对抗蛇或蛞蝓的毒时效果很好
Good in a pinch for snakes, slugs.
如果你找到了一条世界上最好的狗
If you find the best dog ever,
那一定是波伊
that’s Boy.
请务必 照顾好它
Please, look after him.
告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him I’m sorry.
你们见过我的狗吗 告诉它我很爱它
Have you seen my dog? Tell him I love him.
你们见过它吗 我对它发了火
Have you seen him? I yelled at him.
别把那裙子从它嘴里抢走 他不喜欢那样
And don’t take his dress out of his mouth. He doesn’t like that.
现在我可能再也见不到它了
And now I might not ever see him again.
请不要对他大喊大叫 我知道你不会的
And please don’t shout at him. I know you won’t.
乔尔
Joel.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-是你 -艾米
– It’s you. – Aimee?
我不敢相信你做到了
I can’t believe you made it.
你做到了 乔尔
You made it, Joel.
-你还好吗 -还好 还好
– Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah.
你真是太美了
Oh, you’re so beautiful.
真好
That was nice.
艾米
Aimee?
艾米
Aimee.
– 艾米 -别动别动
– Aimee. – Hey, hey, hey, hey.
放 放松 放松
T-T-Take it easy. Take it easy.
毒还没解除 你感觉怎么样
Still pretty messed up from all the poison. How do you feel?
我感觉 我挺好
I feel… I’m good.
挺好 不用 我很 我很好
Good. No, I’m f… I-I’m okay.
感觉怎样 你必须把发生的事全都告诉我
What was it like? I mean, you have to tell me everything.
坦白说 并不是特别糟
Honestly, it wasn’t that bad.
我不知道大家抱怨的是什么
I don’t know what everyone’s complaining about.
不 那糟糕透了
No, it was terrible.
我差点 死了
I almost… died a lot.
见到你真是太好了
It’s so good to see you.
我很幸运能被你找到
I’m lucky you found me when you did.
关于那事
About that, um…
嘿 我们接吻了
And hey, we… kissed.
你当时出现了严重的幻觉
You were hallucinating pretty hard.
有多严重
How amazing was that, huh?
你亲了老皮特
You kissed Old Pete.
-嗨 皮特 -不可能吧
– Hi, Pete. – Oh. Yeah.
那场面一定很滑稽
That’d be hilarious.
好吧 我真亲了
Oh, yeah, I really did.
我应该摆脱不了这个梗了
I don’t know how to move on from this.
关于你在无线电里说的那件事
What was that you said on the radio about, uh…
没错 游艇船长和船员突然就出现在海边
Yeah. This yacht captain and his crew show up out of the blue.
-你是说了游艇船长吗 -是的是的
– Did you say a yacht captain? – Yeah, yeah.
他说他可以带我们到一个安全的地方安家
And he says he can find us a safe place to live and a new home.
我正在尽可能地打包行李
I’m trying to pack everything up right now.
他为什么叫游艇船长
Why is he called a yacht captain?
因为他是一艘游艇的船长 白♥痴♥
‘Cause he’s the captain of the yacht, you moron.
-天呐 -别闹 比尔
– Oh, my God. – Be nice, Bill.
-干嘛 -我还想偷听他们说话呢
– What? – I’m trying to listen.
不管怎样 我只是想跟你说一件事 虽然
So anyway, I just wanted to say something to you, though…
艾米 艾米
Aimee! Aimee!
主管道又漏水了
We got another leak in the main line.
那破烂把淡水都喷到沙滩上了
Bastard’s spitting freshwater all over the beach!
好的 谢谢你 詹妮斯 我马上就去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!