– Do what he says, Joel. – Give me your shirt.
闭嘴 我在努力
Shut up. I’m trying.
轻点 轻点
Easy. Take it easy.
-好样的 好样的 -是碎纸怪
– That’s it. That’s it. – Is it a Chumbler?
-不是 -那是什么声音
– No. – What is it called?
别怕 弯下来
Take it easy.
我没让它跟着我啊
I don’t make it follow me
就这样 就这样
That’s it. That’s it.
嘘 嘘 安静
Shh shh!
千万不要动
Just stay very still.

Okay.
好了 老兄
Okay, buddy.
放轻松
Shh, shh, shh, shh. Easy does it.
没事的
It’s okay.
不伤害你
You’re okay.
没事 不会伤害你
It’s okay. You’re all right.
好了 现在好了
All right. Okay, now.
走吧
On your way.
现在没事了
Okay, now.
没事了 走吧
All good. On your way now.
离开吧
On your way.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
你害怕什么 圆石蜗牛很友善
What you so scared for? Boulder Snails are nice.
刚刚那叫友善吗
There can be nice ones?
你通过眼神就能看出来 注意看他们眼睛
You can always tell in their eyes. Just look at their eyes.
-这只可能救了我们 -救了我们
– This one probably saved our lives too. – Saved our…
它会把你的气味布满整个山坡
Gonna spread your scent all over this hillside.
-然后 -老碎纸怪不知道我们走哪条路
– Shoot. – That old Chumbler ain’t gonna know which way to go.
所以碎纸怪跟着我的T恤跑
So the Chumbler’s gonna follow my shirt?
谢谢你 圆石蜗牛先生
Thank you, Mr. Boulder Snail.
-谢谢你 圆石蜗牛先生 -谢谢
– Thank you, Mr. Boulder Snail! – Thank you.
知道吗 他们非常敏感
Yeah, they’re very sensitive, you know.
但是碾碎你
But they’ll crush your ass…
只是一瞬间的事
in a second.
你在干嘛 老弟
What you working on, man?
一个小画册 在我们幸存者基地那开始的
Just a little project I started a while back in my colony.
每次我们遇到一个新怪物
Every time we encountered a new monster
我会整理一些信息
I’d just make a little entry.
画 还有怪物的一些资料
A drawing. Um, just some info about it.
你看 力量 弱点 像这之类的
You know, strengths, weaknesses. Stuff like that.
这样能让我觉得我也在帮忙
Made me feel like I was helping out, you know.
-你是个非常厉害的艺术家 -谢谢
– You’re a pretty good artist. – Thanks.
我见过这个 非常恶心
I seen this one. Ugly bastard.
不喜欢噪音
Doesn’t like loud noises.
也不喜欢散弹打到头部
Also doesn’t like shotgun blasts to the head.
可以加上这个
Might wanna add that.
散弹打脸上
Shotgun to the face.
好的 明白
Yeah. Got it.
-如果我看看介意吗 -给你
– Do you mind if I… – Oh, sure.
好的 谢谢 谢谢
Yeah. Oh, thanks. Thanks.
-画很好啊 -还行
– Oh, wow. – Yeah.
遭受小行星撞击的时候我16岁
I was 16 when it hit.
他们不惜一切想要毁灭即将落下的小行星
Yeah, they sent everything up at once to take her down.
他们还想对付我们这些幸存下来的人
They had the balls to call us the lucky ones
只是不管这些事多么糟糕
just ’cause whatever the hell was
都不会影响我们
in those things didn’t affect us.
从食物链顶端被踢掉
Ain’t nothing lucky about getting
从来不是什么巧合
kicked off the top of the food chain.
我爸妈认为
Yeah, my parents thought if we
如果我们能从费尔菲尔德逃出来
could just make it out of Fairfield,
我们就有活下去机会
we might have a shot.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你家在费尔菲尔德吗
You’re from Fairfield?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
天啊 我从没见过谁从费尔菲尔德逃出来
Man, I’ve never met anyone who made it out of Fairfield.
那个地方基本没人了
That place was basically ground zero.
很糟糕 我只听到很多的坏消息
Shit, I’ve only heard horror stories.
嗯 是非常糟
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
你父母呢
Your parents,
不在了
Oh, uh, no.
只剩我一个人
No, it’s just me.
没能救下他们
Couldn’t save ’em.
你把这怪到自己身上吗
You putting that on yourself?
你可是从费尔菲尔德来的 兄弟
You’re from Fairfield, man.
照常理说你本不会在这儿的 对吗
You shouldn’t even be here. Right?
你是我知道的唯一一个能从
You’re more of a survivor
费尔菲尔德市活着走出来的人
than I thought.
这是我听过最酷的事 没有人说过
That’s the coolest thing anyone’s ever said to me.
这是个好的开始
It’s a good start.
继续 像这样的书可以救人了
Keep it up. Book like this could save someone’s life out here.
谢谢 克莱德
Thanks, Clyde.

You, um…
确定这个女孩值得你这样做
sure your girl’s worth it?
值得让你千辛万苦的去找她吗
Coming all this way?
确定
Yeah.
她值得
Yeah, she is.
不要放弃 乔尔
Don’t settle, Joel.
她说的没错
She’s right.
你不能放弃
You don’t have to.
即使到了世界末日都别放弃
Not even at the end of the world.
好了 该醒醒了 出发了
Okay! Time to break camp! Let’s go!
怎么回事
Uh, wh…
第二课
Lesson two.
要么好好吃一顿 要么好好睡一觉
You get a hot meal or a good night’s sleep.
只能二选一 二选一
Not both. Not both.
你说的是真的吗
Are you being serious?
怪物会通过食物的味道
Something will have smelled our food and
不用一小时就找到我们现在的营地
be all over this camp within the hour.
为什么你不早告诉我
Why wouldn’t you tell me that, though?
这两件事我不能同时做
Uh, I didn’t… I didn’t do either.
我不能告诉你所有事 小弟 走了
I can’t tell you everything, man. Keep up.
我要杀了你 乔尔·道森
“Roar! I’m gonna kill you, Joel Dawson!
我要像吃花椰菜一样吃了你
I’m gonna eat you like broccoli!”
我是乔尔 我保护不了我女朋友
“I’m Joel, and I can’t protect my girlfriend
因为我是个没用又靠不住的笨拙小年轻
because I’m useless and insecure and an awkward little teenager.”
但是我需要你救我 我以为你爱我
“But I need you to save me! I thought you loved me.”
但是我救不了你 因为
“But I can’t because…”
-怎么了 -那是你女朋友死的声音
– What? – That’s your girlfriend dying.
一根针从水中穿过
A needle through water.
一针穿过水 如针穿水
A needle through water. Needle through water.
看见没 正中靶心
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Yes! See? Bull’s-eye!
有个崇拜者了哦
Got yourself an admirer there, huh?
我们要继续上路了
Hey, we gotta get going.
来了
Uh, okay.
好了 好了 我们要走了
Come on. Come on. We gotta go. We…
米诺 你干嘛
Minnow? What are you doing?
亲爱的艾米 我交了新朋友
Dear Aimee, I made friends.
人类朋友
Human friends.
他们教我他们知道的每一件事
And they’re teaching me everything they know.
像第三课 不要走捷径
Like lesson three: Don’t take shortcuts.
第八课 每天练习射箭
Lesson eight: Target practice every day.
我现在弓箭用得很好了
I’m getting pretty good with my crossbow.
-看到没 -非常好
– See? – Pretty good.
第十课 保持袜子是干的 这个很棒
Lesson ten: Keep your socks dry. That’s a great one.
对于第二课我有点挣扎 二选一
I’m kinda struggling with lesson two: Not both.
这个不好
That one is not great.
二选一 二选一
Not both. Not both.
走了 乔尔 二选一
Come on, Joel. Not both.
超级累
I’m super tired.
听着 这里很多东西你们不能碰也不能吃
All right, a lot of things out here you shouldn’t touch or eat,
但是像这样的蕨类有抗蛇毒素

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!