食物 水 补给物资 药物
Food, water, supplies, medicine.
我们对此不胜感激
We greatly appreciate it.
它会帮助我们到达下一个无助的基地
It will see us through to the next helpless colony down the coast.
他们窃食贼
He’s a food stealer!
没错 但是并没有那么简单
You’re right. Yeah. But it’s not that simple.
世界上本来就缺乏燃料
The world is basically devoid of fossil fuels.
无论如何也不足以运转一艘游艇
Not enough to run a yacht on, anyway.
所以我和我的船员 必须凑合着生存下去
So my crew and I, we had to improvise just to survive.
我们找到了一种很特别的燃料资源
And we found a real special fuel source.
确切地说 是罗科发现的是吧 大家伙
Actually, Rocko did. Didn’t ya, big fella?
没错 是我
Yeah, that was me.
十吨♥纯净的燃料 被锁在那艘游艇前面
Ten tons of pure power, chained to the front of that yacht.
她现在睡了
She’s sleeping now.
她很快就会饿的
She will be hungry soon.
什么东西
What?
我能说什么
Well, what can I say?
这东西会在折磨中疯狂
She gets crazy in the apocalypse.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
快跑
Run!
罗斯
Rose!
老天 我们要死了
Oh, my God, we’re gonna die.
好吧 想办法把我的手从
Mkay. Just gotta find a way to free my hands from the…
我必须阻止这些混♥蛋♥拿走我们的东西
I have to stop these bastards from taking our stuff!
我的天
Oh, my…
你经历地狱般85英里来到这里
You traveled 85 miles across hell.
我想我也可以阻止三个混♥蛋♥
I think I can stop three assholes.
你去抓住那只螃蟹
You get the crab!
什么
What?
真是勇气可嘉啊
This is desperate.
艾米
Aimee?
天啊
Holy shit.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
波伊 波伊
Boy? Boy!
波伊 嘿
Boy! Hey!
戴娜 射杀那条狗
Dana? Shoot the dog.
艾米
Aimee!

No!
罗科 该走了 我们
Rocko? Time to go. Let’s mo…
哦 不 你不会这样做的
Oh, no, you don’t.
波伊 你现在听我说
Boy! I need you to listen to me right now.
你看到那边了吗 去找艾米
You see over there? Go get Aimee.
我们走
Let’s move it!
快去 就是现在
Go now. Now. Now!
很抱歉曾经那样吼过你
I’m sorry I yelled at you!
行动
Move.
好了 大螃蟹 你想要一些
Okay, crab, you want some of…
听着 你不想这样做
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Listen. You don’t wanna do this.

Oh, no!
-乔尔 -艾米
– Joel! – Aimee!
艾米把大炮扔给我 我知道怎样杀了它
Aimee! Aimee, throw me the cannon! I know how to kill it!
你总是能用眼睛分辨出来
You can always tell in the eyes.
你在做什么 开炮啊
What are you doing? Shoot it!
开炮啊 你在等什么
Shoot it! What are you waiting for?
杀了它 去他妈的 开炮
Kill it! Goddamn it, shoot it!
如针穿水
Needle through water.
队长
Cap?
你自♥由♥了
You’re free.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
操 我们要死了 我们快死了
Oh, shit, we’re gonna die. We’re dying.

No!
这太惊人了
That was amazing.
你说什么
What? Uh…
-惊人 是指我吗 -嗯
– Amazing? Me? – Yeah.
你觉得我令你惊讶
You thought I was…
-谢谢你 乔尔 -嗯
Thank you, Joel. Yeah?
我会做点不一样的 但是你做的也是对的
Yeah, well, I would’ve done it different, but… you did all right.
抱歉 没错 只是
Sorry. Yeah, just…
看起来好多了 小心点
That’s looking better. Take care of it.
-拜拜 -拜拜 各位
Bye now. Bye, guys.
-你能移♥动♥这个吗 -可以啊
– Can you move this? – Yeah.
艾米
Aimee.
我得回我的基地 看看他们是否还好
I gotta get back to my colony, see if they’re okay.
对 没错
Right, yeah. Yeah.
我朋友告诉我山里有个地方
Some friends of mine told me that there’s a place in the mountains,
我想 那里应该能避开那些怪物
I guess, that’s safe from the monsters.
所以我们可能会去那里
So maybe we’ll all head there.
看到你的行为 这真的很棒
Um, it was really cool to just… to see you in action,
我不明白你怎么能照顾到那么多人 然后
and… I don’t know, how you take care of all these people, and then…
我很高兴你能来这里
Oh. I’m so glad you came.
我得走了我很担心他们
I gotta go. I’m worried about ’em.
好吧
Yeah.
我有些东西要给你
But I had something for you. Um…
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
鳄鱼卡尔
Crocodile Carl?
-天呐 -我知道
– Oh, my God. – I know.
现在你终于可以把它拿回去了
Thought you should have him back finally.
给你
Here, uh…
不 这我不能拿 你需要它
No, I can’t take that. You need it.
不不不 我希望你能收下 这很重要
No, no, no. I want you to take it. It’d mean a lot to me.
真的 收下吧
Really, take it.
无论如何 我都记在这上面了
I got it all up here, anyway.
我随时都能再做一份
So I can always make copies.
谢谢你鼓励我参加这次旅行
Thanks for inspiring me to… take this trip.
这是我做过的最棒的决定
It’s the best decision I ever made.
好了 我真的要走了
All right, uh, I’m gonna go.
-好吧 -波伊 来这里
Yeah. Boy, come on!
-路上小心点 -你也要保重
– Uh, be careful. – Yeah, you, too.
-再见 艾米 -再见
– Bye, Aimee. – Bye.
-这很 -很棒
– That was… – Great.

Yeah.
我会去找你的
I’ll come find you.
就这么说定了
You better.
好了
Okay.
我叫乔尔·道森
My name is Joel Dawson.
我24岁 我在这表面生存了七天
I’m 24 years old, and I survived seven days on the surface.
准确地说是两次
Twice, actually.
是你吗 乔尔
Joel? Joel?
是你们
You guys! Hey!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
因为一些陌生人慷慨的帮助我才能活下来
I’m alive because of the generosity of a few strangers
以及一条很灵性很棒的狗
and the kindness of a great dog.
我和同伴们出发去寻找那座山
My colony and I are headed to the mountains.
那里应该会少一些怪物
There’s supposed to be less monsters there.
别误会我的意思 地面还是个危险的地方
And don’t get me wrong. The surface is a dangerous place.
但是我也不认为地下是个好去处
But I don’t think hiding underground is the answer anymore.
外面是个又大又漂亮而且令人振奋的世界
There is a great big, beautiful, inspiring world out there.
我知道你认为这是不可能的 但确实可能
And I know you think it might be impossible, but it’s not.
如果我能在这里活下来 那么任何人都行
If I can survive out here, anybody can.
就像我一个朋友曾经说的
It’s like a good friend once told me.
敏锐的直觉是从错误中锻炼出来的
Good instincts are earned by making mistakes.
如果你侥幸在几次错误中生存下来
If you’re lucky enough to survive a few mistakes,
你在这里就会没事
you’re gonna do all right out here.
在这条录音里
In this recording,
你能找到我所知的所有有关新世界的东西
you’ll find everything I know about our new world.
大部分我都还要努力学习
Most of this I had to learn the hard way.
希望这会对你有所帮助
Hopefully, it’ll make your way a little easier.
打开舱门
So crank open that hatch.
来这里吧
Okay, come on.
呼吸新鲜的空气 然后去拥抱自己的生活
Breathe some fresh air. Go. Live your life.
这会有点艰难 但它值得
It won’t be easy, but it’ll be worth it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!