-我们被怪物攻破了 -怎么攻破
– We’re breached. – Breached?
-乔尔 -什么意思
– Joel. – What do you mean?
是闯进地堡了吗
Like, inside the bunker breached?
就是这个意思 小鬼
That’s what “breached” means, kiddo.
攻破了
Breached.
安娜和露西娅 跟我去正面交锋
Anna Lucia and I will engage.
安德森和蒂姆 从侧面攻击
Anderson and Tim, flank us.
侧面攻击 好的 我要做什么
Flank ’em, yeah, okay. Where do you guys need me?
需要我绕到后面吗 还是
Want me to come to the rear, or…
我们已经讨论过了 乔尔
I thought we were past this, Joel.
讨论什么 你们需要帮手 我可以上
Past what? You guys need help. I can help.
-让我帮忙 -非得逼我说出来吗
– Let me help. – You gonna make me say it?
-说什么 -你应付不了 乔尔
– Say what? – You can’t handle it, Joel.
-你会害怕 -好吧 是
– You’re shook. – Okay, yeah.
-那你们就从没怕过吗 -我们当然怕
– So, you guys don’t get scared ever? – We get scared.
我们都会害怕 乔尔 但你会真的吓呆住
We all get scared, Joel, but you get really scared.
-我们不想你难过 -我们爱你 乔尔
– We’re not trying to make you feel bad. – We love you, Joel.
但是你会有危险
But you’re unsafe.
-你会拖后腿 -哪怕只是采购任务
– You’re a liability. – Even on supply runs.
好吧 刚刚这段你们怎么这么熟练
Okay, why did that speech feel so rehearsed?
康纳
Connor.
好的 30米外 行动
Okay, 30 meters out. Let’s move.
-小心点 康纳熊宝 -我会的 卡拉蜂宝
– Be careful, Connor-Bear. – I will, Kala-Bee.
出发
Load out.
跟他们回去
Go with them.
他们越来越近了
They’re getting close.
该死
Shit.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-它抓住了一个人 -其他人呢
– It’s got one of ’em. – What about the others?
他们正在往回撤
They’re coming back.
乔尔
Joel!
他们需要帮助 我要去
They need help. I’m going.
乔尔 等等
Joel! Wait!
康纳
Connor?
康纳
Connor.
是我射的吗 还是你
Did I shoot it, or did you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
是你
You.
对了 我有很严重的吓到僵住的毛病
Oh, and I have a pretty severe freezing problem.
但我正在努力克服
But I am working on it.
爱与怪物
七年前
加州 费尔菲尔德市
-怎么样 -我觉得非常好
– How is it looking? – I think it looks really good.
-像我吗 -像
– Does it look like me? – Yeah.
你确定这姿势自然吗
Are you sure that this pose looks natural?
-是的 -是吗
– Yeah. – Yeah?
我觉得特别好
I think it’s really good.
你在干什么 别动
What are you doing? Don’t move.
-让我看看好吗 -别 别动 艾米
– Will you let me see it? – Don’t… Don’t move. Aimee.
我真的想看
I really wanna see it.
可以看了吗
Can I see it?
好吧
Okay.

Okay.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
– Ready? – Mm-hmm.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我为什么会有胡子
Why do I have a beard?
不 那是阴影 我画了阴影
No, that’s shading. I did the shading.
我的头也 太大了
My head is… is so large.
-你的头是很大 -而且我的手也太小了
– You have a big head. – And my hand is so tiny.
你有双小手
You have tiny hands.
我喜欢 我超级喜欢
I love it. I frickin’ love it.
你对我真好 这幅画烂透了
That’s super sweet, ’cause it’s terrible.
-我也有东西给你 -什么
– I got you something too. – What?
我不确定这些合不合适
I don’t know if these are the right ones.
不会吧 这些刚好是我想要的
No way. These are the ones that I…I wanted to get.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
你好吗
Ooh. Hello.
这又是哪一出
What’s happening right now?
-你还好吗 -当然 我正在跳肩膀舞呢
– Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m dancing with my shoulders.
这是我生命中最美好的夏天
This has been the best summer of my life.
我也是
Mine too.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-你知道现在几点吗 -大概六点半吧
– Do you know what time it is? – Uh, I think it’s, like, 6:30.
艾米 你吓到鳄鱼卡尔了
Aimee, you’re… you’re scaring Crocodile Carl.
好吧 转过脸去 鳄鱼卡尔
Okay, look away, Crocodile Carl.
转过脸 嘿 我懂了
Oh. Look away. Hey, I get it.
我懂了
I get it.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我害怕
I’m scared.
欢迎来到加州
费尔菲尔德市
亲爱的艾米 这周过得糟透了
Dear Aimee, This week has been especially shitty.
我亲眼看见康纳
We lost Connor
被变异的蚂蚁怪吃掉
to what looked like a really big ant.
但这也有助我它画下来
Helps me to draw them.
我尝试着捕捉它们的弱点
I try to capture their essence,
然后写下杀死它们的方法
scribble down some notes on how to kill them.
有时候我觉得这是我知道的
Sometimes I think it’s the only way I know
能帮助他们对付怪物的唯一有用的方式
how to cope with these things.
这里是7045 3022收到请回复
This is 7045. Come in, 3022.
重复一遍 3022收到请回复 完毕
I repeat, come in, 3022. Over.
这里是3022 怎么了雷
This is 3022. What is it now, Ray?
你好詹妮斯 不 我其实 我叫乔尔
Hey, Janice. No, it’s actually… It’s, uh, Joel.
啊没错 你叫乔尔
Oh. Joel.

Yeah.
好的 你稍等一下
All right. Hold on one second.
艾米 雷找你
Aimee, it’s Ray!
我叫乔尔 谢谢了詹妮斯
It’s Joel. Thanks, Janice.
嗨乔尔
Joel! Hey!
嗨艾米 嗨
Hey, Aimee! Hi!
-你好 -你怎么样
– Hi. – How are you?
嗨 我 我还不错
Yeah, I, uh… I’m good.
能听到你的声音真好
It’s so good to hear your voice.
节哀顺变
I’m so sorry.
我从开放电台那里听说
I heard on the open frequency
你们那里有人死去了
that one of you guys got killed.
是啊 那东西进到地堡里来了
Yeah. Breached the bunker.
真的能进去吗
Wow. Actually got inside?
是的 这是第一回出现这种事 很吓人
Yeah. It’s the first time it’s happened. It was kinda scary.
你也参加战斗吗
Did you have to fight it too?
对 是啊 也帮了一些忙
Yeah. Yeah, a little.
我也得反抗一下
I had to fight it a little bit.
其实自从上次和你见面 我又强壮了不少
Actually got super ripped since the last time you saw me,
所以
so…
是么 变得很强壮了吗
Oh. Wow! Super ripped, huh?
好吧 我开玩笑的 我没有变得强壮
Yeah, I was kidding. I’m not super ripped.
这只是冷笑话而已
That was just a bad joke.
看到你这么有精神 我也很高兴
Well, I’m glad you’re okay.
谢谢了
Thanks. Yeah.
我到现在还是很好奇
I am so kinda blown away that you were
你是怎么用这东西找到我们基地的
even able to find my colony on this thing.
是啊 很神奇的
I know. It’s pretty crazy.
我第一个找到的就是你们
‘Cause I found it on the first one.
你说这几率有多大
What are the odds?
太神奇了
Crazy.
当然不是这样了 我 我试了90次左右
Yeah. No, I… I called… I called, like, 90.
你知道我 有时候会想什么吗
Hey, you know what I, uh… know what I wish sometimes?
想什么
What?
我有时候会想 要是打个响指
That I could, like, s-snap my fingers
就能和你一起回到那辆车上
and be back in that car with you.
那该有多好啊
Man, that’d be nice.
是啊 但是真是不走运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!