Yeah. Too bad it’s, uh…
再也回不去了
you know, impossible.
这些天感觉一切都那么难以应付
Kinda feels like everything is impossible these days.
照顾这么一大群人真的很累
Taking care of this whole colony is exhausting.
我 我还给你写信了
I, uh… I-I write you letters.
真的吗
Really?
对 我有时候会写给你
Yeah. Yeah, I-I write you letters sometimes.
其实是一直都在写
All the time.
我很想看看
I’d love to read ’em.
真的吗 我可以念给
Really? I would love to read them to…
别这样 艾米
No. Aimee?
艾米
Aimee?

Dan

琐事可能会改变我们
但无论有什么样变故
家 始终都会把们紧紧连在一起

这几年来 我们失去很多人
We’ve lost a lot of people over the years.
你也许会觉得
You’d think you’d get numb to it
到了某一天就会对此麻木起来
after a certain point.
不 并不会
You don’t.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
老天你终于来了 你去哪儿了乔尔
Thank God! Where have you been, Joel?
我们得赶紧走了
We have to go right now.
去道个别 然后到车里来
Say your goodbyes, get in the car.
我该走了
I should go.
你可以和我们一起
Maybe you should come with us.
不行 我妈妈在等我 抱歉
No, my mom is waiting. I’m sorry.
快上车艾米 你必须抓紧上车
Get in the car! Aimee, you need to hurry on now!
我想拿着这个
I want you to have this.
-这是做什么 -这是什么鳄鱼卡尔
– What? – This is Crocodile Carl.
这可是你的幸运符
It’s your good luck charm.
保重
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
艾米
Aimee.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我会来找你的
I’m gonna come find you.
就这么说定了
You better.
就这么说定了
You better.
我想知道它是怎么进来的
I wanna know how it got in.
看起来是外♥围♥防御工事被撕开了一条口子
It appears to have ripped through one of our perimeter defenses.
什么 它能撕裂钢铁吗
What, it ripped through steel?
我和安德森已经修补好了裂口和破洞
Anderson and I resealed the breach point and the vent.
不会再有东西从那儿进来了
Nothing’s getting in that way again.
但为什么会这样
But why did it happen?
太反常了
It was a freak occurrence.
我不想这种事再发生第二次
There’s no reason to think it’ll happen again.
我们应该冷静下来
We should try to stay calm.
艾米的幸存者基地离我们有多远
How far away is Aimee’s colony?

What?
艾米的幸存者基地
Aimee’s colony.
离我们多远
How far away is it?
差不多85英里
About 85 miles.
去那儿要花多久
How long does that take to get there?
乔尔 你不会真打算去吧
Joel, you’re not actually thinking of going?
蒂姆 你说吧 别怕吓着我
Tim, just… humor me.
到底多久
How long?
最少七天
Seven days. Minimum.
就算是训练有素 全副武装的狩猎队
An armed and trained hunting party would
最多也只能在地面上前进50英里
be lucky to last 50 miles on the surface.
至于你 乔尔
But you, Joel…
好了 现在我需要几个人
All right, now I need volunteers
和我一起去加固外♥围♥防御工事
to help reinforce some of the outer perimeter.
好 我想去
Yeah, I’m gonna go.
艾娃确实是这方面的专家
Ava’s got this. Exactly.
我要去找她
I’m gonna go.
这是不可能走完旅程 乔尔
It’s an impossible journey, Joel.
知道 但我是认真的
No, I’m serious.
我爱你们每一个人 但这世上只有一个人
I love you guys, but there’s one person in this world
能真正带给我快乐
who ever truly made me happy,
她离我只有85英里远
and she’s only 85 miles away.
所以我要去找她
And I’m gonna go see her.
说出来感觉好多了
That felt awesome.
亲爱的艾米 我已经受够了躲躲藏藏
Dear Aimee, I am done hiding.
我受够了干坐在这里等着转机到来
I’m done waiting for things to get better.
是时候主动把握一切了
It’s time to take matters into my own hands.
也是时候把做意大利菜汤这事交给别人了
Time to let someone else make the minestrone.
我带上了收音机 虽然并没有电
I’m taking a radio, even though it doesn’t have power.
但我还是要带着它
But I’m gonna take it anyway.
祝我好运吧 格蒂
Wish me luck, Gertie.
梅维斯 照顾好格蒂
Mav1s, take care of her.
你不是在开玩笑 对吗
You’re not joking, are you?
是的 我没开笑 我认真的
Nope. Nope, I’m not.
他真的没开玩笑
He’s not joking.
我们不会让你离开的 乔尔 大家需要你
We’re not letting you leave, Joel. You’re needed here.
大家不需要我 蒂姆 我什么都干不了
Tim, no, I’m not. Come on. I don’t do anything.
不是的 乔尔 你会修收音机
Joel, that’s not true. You fix the radio.
你还会做意大利浓菜汤
You make the minestrone.
好吧
Okay.
我说出口的时候才感觉
Doesn’t sound as important
这些事好像的确不怎么重要
when I say it out loud.
谢谢你愿意说出来 真的谢谢你
I appreciate you trying. Really, I do.
我只是觉得自己并不属于这里
I know. I just don’t feel like I belong anywhere.
我真的不想世界末日的时候
I don’t really wanna die all alone
还是一个人孤孤单单的死去 所以
at the end of the world, so…
我知道你们大伙
Look, I know you guys all just think
都只是把我当成一个
of me as, like, some little, pathetic,
弱不禁风惹人怜的小刺猬
adorable hedgehog.
但我也可以照顾自己了
But I can take care of myself.
我其实比你们想象中强大许多
I’m actually probably a lot stronger than you might think.
我们帮你画了张地图
We made you a map.
谢谢 凯伦
Thanks, Karen.
自己小心点
Just… take care.
外面的一切都有可能置你于死地
Everything will try to kill you.
多观察 利用你自己的优势
Be observant. Use the advantages that you have.
你个头小 跑得快 所以
You’re fast and small, so… Right.
– 别和它们硬打 -别硬打
– Don’t fight. – Don’t fight.
跑快点躲起来
Just run and hide.
谢谢你 雷
Thanks, Ray.
谁死了谁就孙子
You’re an asshole if you get eaten.
好了
Okay.
不错
Nice.
-我爱你们 -告诉艾米我们七天后见
– I love you guys. – Tell Aimee I’ll see her in seven days.
-我们相信你 -爱你 伙计
– We believe in you. – Love you, buddy.
无信♥号♥♥区域

危险已清除

山脉地区

怪物出没
无生命迹象

生物泛滥区

很久没听到
来自佩塔努玛地区的
任何消息了

可能有生命
但从发现
无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥

我是在哪儿啊
Where am I?
想活就别去这儿

好吧 帮不上什么忙
Well, it’s not super useful.
好的 按理来讲应该往西走 是么
Okay, well, you know what? We know we gotta head west. Right?
好 那就开行动吧
Well, let’s just… do that.
从最简单的做起 往西走
Start with something easy. West.
不对 是这边 这边才是西
Nope, it’s this way. West is this way.
该死的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!