就庆幸我们不是怪物吧 你叫的像个女孩
You’re lucky we weren’t monsters. You were yelling like a girl.
这下糟了 这下可惨了
“This is bad! This is so bad!”
我不是那样叫的 我的声音没那么尖
Okay, I don’t sound like that. My voice is not that high-pitched.
-就是的 -没错
– Yeah, it is. – Yes, it is.
你的声音比我还尖 我才八岁
It was higher than mine, and I’m eight.
话说你一个人到底在这儿干嘛
What in God’s name are you doing up here alone anyway?
我不是一个人 有波伊陪我
I’m not alone. I’ve got Boy too.
等等 不 等等 等等
Oh, wait, no! No, wait, wait!
天啊 是只小狗
Oh, my God, it’s a puppy!
来啊 波伊 过来啊
Come here, Boy! Come here, Boy!
-他们差点把我的狗杀了 -你好啊 波伊
– They almost killed my dog. – Hi, Boy!
你好
Hi!
你好
Hey.
那么伙计 你们的幸存者基地呢
So, uh, what happened with your colony, man?
他们把你赶出来了吗
They kick you out?
不 我其实是自己要出来的
No, I actually left on my own.
-我有事要办 -你是不是偷了吃的
– Something I had to do. – You stole food, didn’t you?
-他是偷食物的小偷 -是的
– He’s a food stealer. – Yeah.
-不 我没偷食物 -对
– No, I didn’t steal any food. – Right.
我和基地成员很亲密的 亲如一家 好吗
Me and my colony were really close. Like family. Okay?
我离开的时候他们超级伤心
They were super upset that I left.
-该走了米诺 -该走了吗 为什么
– Time to go, Minnow. – Time to go? Why?
那么 那个是
So, what…
那是什么 发生了什么
What, uh… What was that? What’s going on?
可能是任何东西 喷火树 或者 踏牛怪
Could’ve been a lot of things. Tree Flamer. Herd Stomper.
或者岩石伏击怪
Rockdiver.
肢解怪 碎石怪 或是我的最爱 碎纸怪
Limbsnapper. Limbcrusher. And my favorite… the Chumbler.
好吧 我只是知道大堆的名字
Okay, I get it. A lot of… A lot of names.
不管是什么 你的尖叫就提醒他们晚餐来了
Whatever it is, it took your screams for the dinner bell.
如果它闻到了你的气味 就会一直跟着你
If it’s got your scent, it’s gonna be on you for a while.
也许我是不是 可以 和你们一起走
Hey, maybe I could, like, I don’t know, come with you guys.
你要去哪个方向
Which way you headed?
我要去西边
Going west.
去海滩边 詹纳海滩
To the coast. Jenner Beach.
我们还没有开始转道朝北走
Yeah. We’re not cutting north just yet.
-还没 还没开始转道朝北 -走吧 来啊
– Not cu… Not cutting north just yet. – Come on. Come on.
好吧 随你吧
Yeah. Whatever you want.
你们要是愿意带我走 我就走
You guys want me to come, I’ll come.
来吧
Come on.
真是有点 有点儿锻炼人哪
That’s a good, uh… good little workout.
为了个女孩 是吧
A girl, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你就为了个自从17岁就没见过的女孩
You left a nice, safe colony to travel all the way to the ocean
就离开了温暖安全的团体一路向海前进吗
for a girl you ain’t seen since you were, what, 17?
是的 我知道你在想什么
No, I know what you’re thinking.
我知道听起来十分疯狂
I know how it sounds. It’s crazy.
但是 我也不知道了
But… I don’t know.
如果你知道我们的关系 就不这样看了
If you knew our connection, you’d probably feel differently.
我们两个其实是几周前
We actually just got back in touch
才通过电波重新联♥系♥上的
over the radio a few weeks ago.
感觉还在 很神奇 很甜蜜
And it’s still there. It’s just magical. And so sweet.
她也爱我 就感觉
She loves me too, so a “pick up right
从哪儿分开从哪儿再续前缘
where we left off” kind of thing.
-感觉还在 -你听过”愚人任务”的典故吗
– It’s still there. – You ever hear the term “fool’s errand”?
一些无法完成或者毫无意义的任务以此戏耍新人
好吧 难道因为我相信真爱就是傻子了吗
All right, what, so I’m a fool because I believe in true love?
不 你很傻是因为你独自在外
No, you’re a fool because you’re out here alone,
而且你完全不懂如何生存
you don’t know a thing about survival…
有风
Wind.
你射的真烂
…you shoot for shit,
但你整个人就感觉就像那种
yet you got an attitude like you’re some kind of noble warrior
为爱而生的爱情斗士
floating on the wings of love.
-那样不行 -好吧
– Doesn’t work like that. – Okay.
你的话真能”鼓舞人心”
Super encouraging speech.
-讨厌 -你脑子太乱了
– Damn it. – You’re braining out.
-什么 -脑子太乱 想太多了
– Huh? – Braining out. Thinking too much.
我总是清空思想 告诉自己
I always clear my mind and say to myself,
一根从水中穿过
“a needle through water.”
像一根针从水中穿过吗
“A needle through water”?
相信我 我爸爸是我们基地最牛的弓箭手
Trust me. My dad was the best archer in my colony.
真的吗 好吧 那为什么不是
Oh, really? Okay. Then how come he’s
他亲自来教我呢
not the one giving me the lessons?
因为我不是她的爸爸
‘Cause I’m not her dad.
是的 我爸爸被杀了
Yeah, my dad got killed.
在他和埃利奥特回我们住的地铁站的路上
Back when we lived in the subway station.
被怪物杀死的
Along with Elliot.
埃利奥特是谁
Uh, wh-who’s Elliot?
我儿子
My son.
-我深表遗憾 -不需要的
– Oh, I’m sorry. – No need to be sorry.
我们都经历过亲人离去 不是吗
We all have stories like that. Don’t we?
如针穿水
Needle through water.
这次很接近靶心了
Hey, that was pretty close.
-好些了 -是很好是吧
– It was better. – It was really good, right?
是的吧
Right?
小伙子 你要和我们待在一起
Tell you what, kid. You gonna hang with
有些事你得知道
us, you need to know stuff.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
-第一课 -开始吧
– First lesson. – Yeah. Hit me.
条件允许的话一要在高处进行侦察
Always survey from high ground when possible.
-一定要 -好的 一定
– Always. – Always.
能够帮助你提前摸清大块头的动向
Helps you spot the big ones in advance.
感觉没什么东西再跟着咱们了
It’s nice to know that thing’s not following us anymore.
不 绝对还跟着咱们的 刚还看见了
No, no, it’s definitely still following us. Just saw it.
-什么 -是的
– What… – Yeah.
-是碎纸怪 -我就知道
– Chumbler. – I knew it.
-个头也是真他娘大 -真他娘大
– Big son of a bitch too. – Big sumanabitch.
伙计 也闻到你的气味了
Got your scent too, man.
很难甩掉的
It’s gonna be hard to shake.
那为什么咱们还站在这里
Then why are we still standing here?
放松点 碎纸怪速度不快的
Relax. Chumblers aren’t fast.
-咱们该走了 -对
We gotta keep moving. Mmm.
早就该走了
Should’ve already been gone.
-它闻到了我的气味吗 -是的
– It’s got my scent. – Oh, yeah, it does.
-走吗 -当然
– Comin’? – Yeah!
-你们朝哪儿走 -往北走
– Where you guys headed anyway? – North.
山上 那里怎么样
To the mountains. What’s up there?
有个地方叫荒野雪山
A, uh, place called Snow Mountain Wilderness.
好像聚集了很多幸存者
Supposed to be some kind of colony up there full of survivors.
山上的冷空气和海拔让怪物不敢靠近
The cold and elevation help to keep the monsters away.
毫无疑问你应该跟我们一起去
You should definitely come with us.
嗯 我是应该跟你们一起 但是 你知道
Well, I would, but, you know…
你要去找你女友
You gotta go find your girlfriend.
明白 明白
Yeah Yeah
米诺
Minnow.
如果你了解她 你真的会喜欢上她的
If you knew her, you’d really like her.
她是一个超级酷的女孩
She’s a super cool person.
她可能不会喜欢你
Well, she’s not gonna like you,
因为你都逃不出沙虫巢
’cause you can’t even get out of a Sandgobbler’s nest.
说真的 我喜欢你是因为你有只可爱的狗
And honestly, I just like you ’cause you have a really cute dog.
-你这话太伤我心了 -你本来就很没用
– Hurts my feelings. – You’re so useless.
老弟 那意味着她喜欢你
It just means she likes you, man.
她只是经历了很多
She’s, uh… She’s been through a lot.
这倒是
Yeah
真讨厌
So annoying.
-乔尔 -怎么了
– Joel. – What?
不要动
Don’t move.
-天啊 为什么是我 -把你的T恤脱给我
– Oh, my God. Why? – Give me your shirt.
我T恤 什么意思
My shirt? What do you mean?
对 你的T恤 把你的T恤脱给我
Your shirt, man. Give me your shirt.
-好 -给我 快点
– Okay. – Get… Hurr… Come on.
-按他说的做 乔尔 -把你T桖给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!