霍法先生 你会参加
Mr. Hoffa, will you be attending
总统的葬礼吗
the President’s funeral?
我没有受邀
I wasn’t invited.
不一定要受邀 上百万的美国人都会参加
You don’t have to be invited. A million Americans will be there.
那…
Well…
我想我得查查我的日程
I guess I’ll have to check my schedule.
如果你去参加并被请求发言 你会说什么
If you were to go and asked to speak, what would you say?
我会说
I’d say, uh,
鲍比·肯尼迪现在只是个普通律师了
Bobby Kennedy is just another lawyer now.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
国际卡车司机工会
很好 埃里克 非常感谢
Good, Eric. Thank you very much.
吉米说得对
Jimmy was right.
几乎是对的
Almost.
鲍比的刁难到此为止了
That was the end of it with Bobby.
他卸任司法部长了 事情了结了
So much for him being the attorney general. That was done.
鲍比跟我们的宿怨结束了
Bobby’s vendetta was over, with us.
霍法先生
Mr. Hoffa,
你因损害了这个国家的灵魂
you stand here convicted of having tampered
被判有罪
with the very soul of this nation.
但纳什维尔那个陪审团的事情还没完
But there was still that jury thing in Nashville.
先生 这个国家的灵魂在于
The soul of this nation, sir,
它神圣的司法程序
lies in its sacred processes of justice.
正义必须得到伸张
Justice must be done.
你因为曾邪恶地企图破坏这套程序
And for your wicked attempts to corrupt these processes,
将会受到法律的制裁
justice will be done on you.
我们终于抓到他了
We got him now.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
女士们先生们 我们做到了
Ladies and gentlemen, we did it!
囚车不作鸣枪警示
但是吉米把一切都安排妥当了
But Jimmy, you know, he had it all set up.
虽然表面看起来是
Although you knew it was supposed to look like Fitz
菲茨在管事
was the one in charge.
但他通过比尔·巴法利诺和
He gave Fitz his orders through
詹姆斯·R·霍法
艾伦·多夫曼给菲茨下指令
Bill Bufalino and Allen Dorfman,
他们还替吉米放贷
and they ran Jimmy’s loans.
在里面待得还好吗 一切都…
But things are good in here? Everything is…
一切都糟透了
Everything’s terrible.
夜不能寐 因为担心
You don’t sleep at night ’cause you’re afraid
有人会拿刀捅你
someone’s gonna knife you.
但你看上去不错 还不错
‘Cause you look okay. You look okay.
菲茨在哪 他迟到了
Where’s Fitz? He’s late.
我们本来要在正门等他的 他…
Yeah. Well, we were gonna meet him in the front. He…
在正门等他吗
Meet him in the front?
他来了 他来了
Here he is, here he is.
你到底去哪了 你来这干什么
Where the hell have you been? What are you doing here?
你到底来干什么 菲茨
Why did you even come at all, Fitz?
你知道自己迟到了吗
You know, are you aware you’re late?
我就想知道这个 你知道自己迟到了吗
That’s all I want to know. Do you know you’re late?
对不起我迟到了 吉米
I’m sorry I’m late, Jimmy,
但我们有很多事要做
but we got a lot going on.
我们有很多事要做
We got a lot going on.
我不想听这种话 我想听点具体的
I don’t wanna hear that. I wanna hear something concrete,
我想听你直入正题
I wanna hear something straight on.
我只想请你耐心一点
I’m just gonna ask you to be a little more patient.
我觉得我们会…
I think we’re gonna have…
我在坐牢 不会太耐心
I’m inside here. I’m not gonna be too patient.
尽管吉米对菲茨很不爽
As much as Jimmy was getting pissed off at Fitz,
其他人还是喜欢他 因为
everybody else liked him because
他们可以从他那里得到想要的一切
they could get anything out of him that they wanted.
这是他们不能从吉米那得到的
They couldn’t do that with Jimmy.
如果进了监狱 难免会发生这种事情
That’s what happens when you go away to college.
打得怎么样
How’s that?
吉米生菲茨的气
Jimmy’s pissed off with Fitz.
菲茨还不错 我们喜欢他
Fitz is okay. We like Fitz.
我告诉你问题出在哪
I’ll tell you what the problem is.
吉米让那个难缠的多夫曼
Jimmy’s got that ballbusting Dorfman
拖延菲茨已经同意的贷款
holding up loans that Fitz already okayed.
我讨厌那个多夫曼
I hate that Dorfman.
他是个令人头疼的犹太人
He’s such a pain-in-the-ass fucking Jew.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
不 先别那样 先别那样
No, not that. Not that.
你要做的就是
What you gotta do is, you know,
警告一下多夫曼
put a firecracker up Dorfman’s ass.
菲茨会明白的
Fitz’ll get the message.
他会明白的
He’ll get the message.
你不能对菲茨下手 因为如果…
I mean, you can’t do it to Fitz because if…
如果你对那个酒鬼下手
if you do it to that lush,
他会直接去找联调局 搞砸一切
he’ll run right to the feds and screw up everything.
但多夫曼
But Dorfman…
你要对多夫曼下手
You gotta do it to Dorfman.
Cry – Johnnie Ray & The Four Lads
♪ If your heartaches ♪
♪ Seem to hang around ♪
♪ If your heartaches Seem to hang around ♪
菲茨 菲茨明白我们的意思了
Fitz… Fitz got the message.
从此以后 任何人想从养老基金里
After that, anybody who wanted anything
捞一笔 都能得偿所愿
from the pension fund, they got it.
老是翻到这张牌
The thing keeps comin’ around. Keeps comin’ around.
怎么回事
What’s goin’ on?
-搞什么 -这家伙是谁
– Fuck is this? – Who’s this guy?
谁让你进来的
Who let you in?
普罗文扎诺先生
Mr. Provenzano.
我是联调局的迪格雷奥里奥探员
I’m Agent DiGregorio of the FBI.
我有你的逮捕令 请站起来
I have a warrant for your arrest. Please stand.
我能把手里的牌打完吗
Can I finish my hand?
不行 先生 请站起来
No, sir. Please stand.
反正我手气烂透了
I had a bad fucking hand anyway.
安东尼·加卡罗内 人称”托尼·杰克”
人缘很好 于2001年2月23日寿终正寝
牌才打到一半
Middle of the game.
让他一起打吧
Join the club. Deal him in.
请伸另一只手
Other arm, please.
-我能拿我的包吗 -不行 先生
– Can I get my bags? – No, sir.
我口袋里什么都没有 我穿着短裤呢
I got nothing in my pocket. I got fucking shorts on here.
看看那边那只企鹅
Look at this penguin over there, huh?
托尼 你能帮我拿下包吗
Hey, Tony, will you get my bags?
行 我会帮你拿包
Yeah, I’ll get your bags.
这就像在看电视
This is like watchin’ TV.
普罗因为敲诈被抓 判了七年
They got Pro for extortion and gave him seven years.
把他送去了路易斯堡监狱
And they sent him to Lewisburg prison.
他和谁落在一起了
So who does he end up with?
吉米
Jimmy.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
简直是艺术品
A work of art.
谢谢 皮特
Thank you, Pete.
我要跟你谈谈养老金的问题
I gotta talk to you about a problem I got with my pension.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道
I know
你有120万
you got a million two
而且出了问题
and, uh, there’s a problem with it.
那你会帮我查查吗
So you’ll look into it for me?
我要怎么查 我能查什么
How am I going to look into it? What am I gonna look into?
就这么回事
It is what it is.
怎么回事
Well, what is it?
这笔钱没了
You lost it.
你进来时它就被没收了 就是这样
You forfeited it when you came in here. That’s it.
所以你的也被没收了吗
So is yours forfeited too?
没有
No.
我们先理清楚 你的钱还在
Ok, let me get this straight. So yours is still there,
你的150万什么的
your million five, whatever it is,
但我的钱没了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!