But what you’re saying is what they’re concerned about.
我在说的是我知道他们的事
What I’m saying is I know things.
我知道他们不知道我知道的事
I know things they don’t know I know.
-拜托 -你真的要冒那个险吗
– Please… – Are you gonna take that chance?
我冒什么…我为什么要冒险
What chance am I… Why should I be taking a chance?
他们说到此为止了
They’re saying this is it.
他们说到此为止 那就到此为止吗
They’re saying this is it, and then it’s it?
-胡说 胡说 弗兰克 -别这样
– Bullshit. Bullshit, Frank. – Come on.
吉米 我是想告诉你
Jimmy, I’m trying to tell you something.
我知道你是 你在告诉我他们威胁我
I know you are. You’re telling me that they’re threatening me
我必须照他们说的做
and I gotta do what they say.
那不只是威胁 那是底线
It’s more than a threat. It’s the bottom line.
底线
The bottom line.
到此为止了
It’s what it is.
他们搞我 我就搞他们
They do something to me, I do something to them.
我就知道这个 别的我不知道 你知道吗
That’s all I know. I don’t know anything else. Do you?
那我要怎么做 我该怎么跟麦基说
So what am I gonna do? What am I gonna tell McGee?
说你不肯听吗
That you’re not gonna listen?
他不习惯有人不听他的
He ain’t used to people not listening to him.
我也是
Well, neither am I.
-什么 -我也是
– What? – Neither am I.
那我不知道该怎么办了
Then I don’t know what to do.
或许你该找些保镖
I mean, maybe you should get some bodies around you
-保护你 -得了吧
– for protection. – Come on. Please.
我不会选那条路
I’m not gonna go that route.
别这么对我 弗兰克
Don’t do this to me, Frank.
你说”找些保镖”是什么意思 我不需要
What do you mean, “bodies around me”? I don’t need…
你找保镖 他们就会找上你的家人
You put bodies around you, then they go after your family.
-这不重要 你担心吗 -我担心
– It doesn’t matter. You worried? – I’m worried.
你去找些保镖吧 我告诉你为什么
Get some bodies around you. I’ll tell you why.
这事可能落到你身上
This could happen to you.
他们可能找上你
They could come after you
因为你支持我
since you’re with me.
不是吗
No?
我很担心
I’m worried.
告诉罗素我对他只有尊重
Tell Russ I got nothing but respect for him.
我和他有点小摩擦
I got a little trouble with him.
我们之前谈的时候 我有点失控
We were talking before and I just got a little crazy.
-你知道我什么样 有时会发脾气 -是的
– You know how I am. I just blow. Sometimes. – Yeah.
气得扭头就走
I just walked away like that.
但我就是这样的人
But I get that way. I get abrupt.
或许你能告诉他我多么尊重他
Maybe you could tell him how much I respect him.
我对他只有尊重
I have nothing but respect for this guy.
我永远不会伤害他
I would never hurt him,
不管我手上有什么文件 不管我做什么
no matter what I do with files, or whatever I do with anything.
你应该亲自告诉他
But you should tell him. Yourself.
不 我不要亲自告诉他
No, I’m not gonna tell him myself.
-拜托 -算了吧
– Please. – Come on.
-亲口说更有意义 -他是你的导师
– It would go a long way. – He’s your rabbi.
你有今天全靠他
Because of him, you’re here.
你告诉他
You tell him.
听我说
Listen to me.
最终只有一件事是真的
At the end, there’s only one thing that’s real.
这是我的工会
This is my union.
这是我的工会 弗兰克
This is my union, Frank.
明确这一点 其他就简单了
Very simple when you say it that way.
佩琪
Peggy!
我们跳舞吧
Shall we dance?
失陪
Excuse us.
距离底特律几小时车程
A couple of hours outside Detroit,
我们决定住一晚
we figured we’d spend the night,
早上再赶路
drive up in the morning.
我们要去参加婚礼
I mean, the wedding, that was the thing.
比尔·巴法利诺要把女儿嫁给一个好男人
Bill Bufalino, you know, was giving his daughter away to a hell of a guy.
比之前那个无赖好
Better than the bum she was with before.
这是件好事
And that was all well and good.
但婚礼实际是求和任务
But the wedding was really a peace mission.
那才是我们参加的目的
And that’s what we were there for.
哥伦布
代顿
底特律
大家差不多都知道
And everybody kinda knew that,
我们是去理清这件事的
and we were there to straighten it all out.
-吉米 -是我
– Jimmy? – Yeah.
我和老爷子在一起 我们开车过去
I’m with the old man, we’re driving up.
他希望我们能把整件事理清楚
He hopes we can straighten this whole thing out.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说希望我们能理清这事
He said he hopes we can straighten it out.
婚礼之后 我们坐下谈谈
After the wedding, we sit down, we talk,
理清这事
we straighten it out.
婚礼啊
Right, the wedding.
我不准备参加婚礼
I’m not going to the wedding.
太多我不喜欢的人会到场
Too many people I don’t like are gonna be there,
所以我不准备去
so I’m not going to the wedding.
你不去参加婚礼吗
You’re not going to the wedding?
我不会去
I’m not gonna be there.
那我们可以…
Well, then we could…
吉米 你想在哪里谈都可以
Jimmy, then we could do it anywhere you want.
可以在你家
We can do it at your house.
你想在哪里都行
We can do it anywhere you want.
地点任你选择
Wherever you’re comfortable.
湖边怎么样
The lake?
好 湖边 你想在那里谈吗
Yeah, the lake. You wanna do it at the lake?
我一开始就想把这事谈妥
From day one, I wanted to work this out.
-我知道 我知道 -从他妈的一开始
– I know. I know. – From day fucking one.
我明白 我比任何人都清楚 我知道
I know. Nobody knows better than me. I know that.
好 就你们俩来吧
All right, uh… Just you two, right?
别带上那个矮子
I mean, not the Little Guy.
-不 他当然得去 -不行
– No, of course, the Little Guy. – No.
我不要跟他谈
I’m not doing it with him.
吉米 只有我们三个人谈没有用
Jimmy, there’s no point just the three of us.
不 不 不
No, no. No, no.
就我们三个人谈 就这样…
Just the three of us. That’s the way it’s…
只有我们三个人谈没有用
There’s no point just the three of us.
矮子必须得在场
It’s gotta be the Little Guy with us.
不 我不要再跟那个小龟孙谈了
No, I’m not sitting down with that little cocksucker again!
你明白吗 我做不到 弗兰克
Do you understand? I can’t do it, Frank!
你必须跟他谈
You have to.
不 吉米 你得跟他谈谈
No, Jimmy, you gotta sit down with him.
-什么都不必做 -大家都说…
– We don’t gotta do anything. – Everybody says…
我这是出于对他们的礼貌
This is a courtesy with these people.
完全是给他们面子
A complete courtesy.
-你懂的 -我明白
– You know that. – I understand.
但你得试着让这事过去
But you gotta try and move past that.
我已经让这事过去了
Get past it? I am past it!
我再也不会见那个混♥蛋♥了
I’m never seeing that motherfucker again.
-这就是… -吉米 你得坐下来好好谈
– You see that’s… – Jimmy, you gotta sit down.
大家都这么说
Everybody says so.
但这没有意义 只有一点
But there’s no point. There’s only one point,
我不想这么做 我也不会这么做
I don’t wanna do it and I’m not gonna do it.
弗兰克 我要挂你电♥话♥了
Frank, I’m gonna hang up on you now.
拜托 理解一下 好吗
Please. Understand this. Okay?
-他怎么说 -他在考虑
– What did he say? – Uh, he’s thinking about it.
-考虑 -对
– Thinking about it? – Yeah.
豪生冰餐厅 冰淇淋 鸡尾酒
豪生汽车旅馆
客人登记及收据
弗兰克·希兰
给你的
That’s for you.
很好 好的
Well, that’s good. Okay.
几点了 弗兰克
What time you got, Frank?
大概五点
About five.
五点吗
Five, huh?
也许你该给吉米打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should give Jimmy a call.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!