Yeah, yeah, yeah.
弗兰克 来见见我的表兄罗素·巴法利诺
Frank, I want you to meet my cousin Russell Bufalino.
-你好啊 -你好 幸会
– How are ya? – Hi, nice to meet you.
几个月前你帮我修过我的卡车
You helped me with my truck a couple of months ago.
没错 想起来了 定时链坏了
Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s right. The timing chain.
-对 -你找人修了吗
– Yeah. – Did you get it fixed?
-我第二天就找人修了 -好样的
– I fixed it the next day, yeah. – Attaboy.
-再次感谢你 -不客气
– Thanks again. – Oh, you’re welcome.
我的荣幸 你修好了就好
My pleasure. I’m glad you fixed it.
你最好注意点
You better watch.
这里有很多不好惹的家伙 他跟你说了吗
There’s a lot of tough guys around here. Did he tell ya?
你并不怕不好惹的家伙 是吧
You’re not afraid of tough guys, are ya?

No.
我想也是 回见
I didn’t think so. I’ll see you around.
-好的 -谢了 罗素
– Okay. – Thanks, Russell.
你表兄之前帮了我大忙
Your cousin saved my ass.
不然我可能会损失一整车的货
I could’ve lost the whole load.
是啊 他非常了解卡车
Yeah, yeah. Well, he knows everything about trucks, really.
他在汽水公♥司♥干过很长时间
Yeah, he worked at Canada Dry for a long time.
-维托 你好吗 -幸会
– Vito, how are you? – Pleasure.
我们去坐卡座吧
I think, uh… Let’s take the booth.
来吧 你会喜欢这里的
Come on. You’re gonna love this.
也许我当时还不知道罗素·巴法利诺是谁
Maybe I didn’t know who Russell Bufalino was back then,
但我在报纸上看过无数照片和报道
but I’d seen enough pictures and stories in the newspapers
足以知道当时跟他一起吃饭的是安吉洛·布鲁诺
to know he was eatin’ with Angelo Bruno.
布鲁诺当时刚成为
I mean, Bruno, he… he was just made
费城的新任老大
the new boss of Philadelphia.
从费城到大西洋城的一切都由他负责
He took care of everything from Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
这点我是知道的
That, I knew.
安吉洛·布鲁诺
1980年在自家门外的自家车里
头部中枪而亡
而我当时只需知道这些
And that was all I had to know
就能知道罗素·巴法利诺
to know that Russell Bufalino
绝不是汽水公♥司♥的卡车维修工
was no truck mechanic from Canada Dry.
这面包真棒
This bread is very good.
-好吃吧 -好吃
– Good, eh? – Yeah.
你这样的爱尔兰人是在哪学的意大利语
Where did an Irisher like you learn to speak Italian?
在意大利 二战的时候
In Italy – the war.
意大利哪里
Where?
萨莱诺
Salerno.
安齐奥
Anzio.
西西里岛
Sicily…
卡塔尼亚附近
around Catania.
卡塔尼亚 我就是卡塔尼亚人
Catania? I’m from Catania.
是吗 我就觉得你有点卡塔尼亚口音
Yeah? I thought you had an accent like Catania.
你参战了多久
How long were you in the war?
四年
Four years.
411天在战场上
411 days in combat…
122天在安齐奥
122 at Anzio.
45步兵团的
Forty-fifth Infantry.
我的天
Minchia.
-是啊 -天啊
– Yeah. – Minchia.
对的
Yeah.
你当时怕死吗
Were you afraid of dying?
一直很怕
Always afraid.
要是有人说他不怕可千万别信
And don’t let anybody tell you that they weren’t afraid.
-那纯属胡扯 知道吗 -是啊
– That’s a lot of bullshit. You know? – Yeah.
人人都很害怕 而且会经常祈祷
Everybody’s afraid. And you pray a lot.
我就经常祈祷
I prayed a lot.
我祈祷说 要是能活着离开
I prayed that I’d never sin again as long as I live
我这辈子一定再也不沾染罪恶
if I could just get out of here.
但紧接着战斗就开始了
But then the fighting starts
你就把一切都忘了
and then you forget about everything.
你只想活下来 保住小命
You’re just trying to survive, stay alive.
当我明白自己撑过了战争时
Once I saw that I was getting through the war,
我看了看自己的周围 说…
I looked around me, I said…
我说 “从现在起 一切顺其自然”
I said, “From now on, whatever happens, happens.”
听天由命 去他的
Che successe successe. Fuck it.
你懂的 你接到命令就得奉命行事
You know, you got orders, you follow them.
他们让你带几个俘虏去树林里
They tell you to bring some prisoners into… into the woods,
他们并不会告诉你该怎么做
you know, and they don’t tell you what to do…
他们只说 “动作快点”
But they just say, you know, “Hurry up.”
说来疯狂 但我一直不能理解
It’s crazy, but I never understood
他们怎么会乖乖听话
how they would just keep digging
挖自己的坟墓
their own graves, you know. I mean…

Stop!
上来
Raus!
可能他们觉得如果干得好
Well, I mean, maybe they thought if they did a good job,
那个拿枪的人
the guy with the gun
就会改变主意
would change his mind.
罗素 他立刻就对我有了好感
Russell, he… he took a shine to me right away.
不久之后
After a while,
他就开始给我分派些小任务了
he started giving me little things to do.
不过那时候 安吉洛本人
But then Angelo himself,
也开始交给我一些小任务了
he started giving me little things to do too.
罗素的老婆 凯丽
Russ’s wife, Carrie,
她的家族很久很久以前
her family goes all the way back, way, way back
在西西里岛跟巴法利诺家族是一个镇上的
to the same town in Sicily as the Bufalinos.
他们总会谈论这事
They talked about it all the time.
她来自黑帮中的皇室 可以这么说
She came from mob royalty, if you want to call it that.
希安德拉家族
希安德拉家族 对他们来说 就好像他们是早期
The Sciandras. To them, it was like they came over on the…
乘坐意大利五月花号♥来到美国的
the Italian Mayflower.
五月花号♥是英国移♥民♥驶往北美的
一艘最为著名的船只
你上楼去吧 清洗一下
Why don’t you go upstairs, wash up.
衣服给我 我去处理
Give me those clothes. I’ll get rid of them.
别忘了脱鞋 罗素
Don’t forget your shoes, Russell.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank,
能尽快停车吗
can we stop soon?
问问你老公吧 罗素
Yeah, yeah, well, ask your husband. Russell?
他都睡死了
He’s out cold.
不用 我能行
No, no, I got it.
-能行吗 -行
– Sure? – Yeah.
我们到哪了
Where are we?
快到路易斯堡了
We’re close to Lewisburg.
到了告诉我 提醒我一下
Let me know when we get there. Remind me.
-我有几个地方要去 -好的
– I got some stops to make. – Okay.
罗素的生意无所不包
Russell had a piece of everything.
他在皮茨顿有家店叫佩恩布帘店
He had this store in Pittston called Penn Drape & Curtains.
他在那里经营着一切生意
And he ran everything out of there.
谁知道都有些什么
Who knew what it all was?
他肯定有合伙人
I mean, I’m sure the man had partners.
这种人总是有合伙人的
They always have partners.
没人能独占所有钱财
Nobody keeps all the money.
但人人都听罗素的 这点我能确定
But everybody listened to Russ. That I can tell you.
你想贿赂一个法官 先问问罗素
You wanted to bribe a judge, you asked Russell.
你不知道该贿赂法官多少钱
You didn’t know how much to bribe him,
罗素会告诉你
Russell was gonna tell you.
好 行 我马上就去
All right, all right. I’ll be right there.
来吧 交给我就行 别担心
Come on. I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry about it.
你想提拔一个手下
You want to promote one of your guys,
罗素会告诉你行或不行
Russ would tell you you could or you could not.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
跟史蒂夫去他那 带上维托
Go with Steve down to his place. Take Vito with you.
在那边逗留一会
And just hang around for a while.
有几个家伙一直来找麻烦 摆平他们
These guys keep coming around, so straighten them out.
-我会处理的 罗素 -好的
– I’ll take care of it, Russ. – Okay.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – No problem.
那谁…你在这里
Where’s… Oh, here you are.
我在这里
I’m right here.
你想让某人消失
You want to make somebody disappear,
你得争得罗素的同意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!