I know the intention is there.
是真的 神父
It was there, Father.
你对自己做过的事
Do you feel anything for…
有任何感觉吗
for what you’ve done?
没有 不过也许…
I, I don’t. I mean, maybe that…
我现在坐在这里跟你说话
Because I’m here now talking to you,
也许这本身就是
that in itself is,
一种尝试…
you know, an attempt to…
但你真的一点感觉都没有吗
But you don’t feel anything at all?
没有
No.
都是过去的事了
Water under the dam.
对他的家人有没有愧疚呢
Any… Any remorse for the families?
我不认识他的家人
I… I didn’t know the families.
我不认识他们 只认识一个
I didn’t know ’em. Except one I knew.
我认为我们可以悔过
I think we can… we can be sorry…
我们可以悔过 即使我们不觉得难过
We can be sorry even when we don’t feel sorry.
我们可以做出意志上的决定
Well, for us to say, to make a decision of the will…
“上帝啊
“God…
我很抱歉 上帝
I am sorry, God.
原谅我”
Forgive me.”
这就是意志上的决定
And that… that’s a decision of the will.
什么样的人
What kind of man
会打那样一通电♥话♥
makes a… a phone call like that?
什么意思 什么电♥话♥
What do you mean? What phone call?
我不能告诉你
Well, I can’t tell you.
我不能 我得…
I can’t. I got…
没关系
That’s okay.
弗兰克 你想再和我祷告一次吗
Frank, do you wanna pray with me again?
好的
Yeah.
这次我们用自己的话来说 好吗
This time, we’ll do it in our own words. Okay?

Okay.
上帝啊 我们来到您面前
God, we come before you
罪孽深重 忧伤不已
sinful and sorrowful.
罪孽深重 忧伤不已
Sinful and sorrowful.
我们知道您善良仁慈
We know you are all good and all merciful.
我们知道您善良仁慈
We know you are all good and all merciful.
-我们请求您 -我们请求您
– We ask you… – We ask you…
用您的眼光
to help us see ourselves…
用您的眼光
to help us see ourselves…
-帮我们看清自己 -帮我们看清自己
– as you see us. – as you see us.
这是我女儿 佩琪
That’s my daughter, Peggy.
-是吗 -是的
– Is it? – Yeah.
我好像还没见过她
I don’t think I’ve met her yet.
她不怎么过来
Well, she… she ain’t been around too much.
她是你的独生女吗
Is she your only child?
不是 我有四个女儿
No, I got four daughters.
你看
Over there. See?
真漂亮
Beautiful.
-大忙人 -是啊
– Busy man. – Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
她身旁是谁
Who’s that with her?
你不知道这是谁
You don’t know who that is?
不知道
No.
吉米·霍法
Jimmy Hoffa.
是他啊
Oh, yeah.
得了吧 “是他啊”
Yeah, right, “Oh, yeah.”
你不知道他是谁
You don’t know who he is.
好吧 我不知道
Okay, I don’t.
是啊 你想不到时间过得有多快
Yeah. Boy, you don’t know how fast time goes by
明白了已经晚了
until you get there.
不过你不用担心这个
But you don’t have to worry about that
因为你还有大把的好时光
because you have your whole life ahead of you.
长得很 时间过得太快…
Forever. It goes fast, time…
我跟你说
I’m tellin’ ya.
我在给你量脉搏 希兰先生
I’m trying to take your pulse, Mr. Sheeran.
请不要说话
Please, please don’t talk.
今天很不错
It’s great today.
我还活着
I’m still alive?
-是的 -真是好消息
– Yes, you are. – That’s good to know.
活得好好的
Alive and well.
现在没事了
And you’re free
不过晚些时候还要再给你检查一遍
till later today when we have to put you through all this again.
我哪都不去
I’m here.
…教会之奉
ministry of the church.
愿上帝赐予你宽恕与平静 弗兰克
May God grant you pardon and peace, Frank.
我赦免你的罪
And I absolve you from your sins.
以圣父 圣子
In the name of the Father, and of the Son,
圣灵的名义 阿门
and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
感谢上帝 因为上帝仁慈
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
他的慈爱
His mercy…
-他的慈爱永远长存 -永远长存
– His mercy endures forever. – endures forever.
好了 弗兰克 我很快就会再来看你
All right, Frank. I’ll be back to visit, okay? Very soon.
大概圣诞假期后
Probably after the Christmas holidays.
好的
Okay.
-弗兰克 上帝保佑你 -你也是 谢谢
– Frank, God bless you. – You too. Thank you.
圣诞节到了
It’s Christmas?
快了
Almost.
我哪也不去
Well, I ain’t going nowhere.
-神父 -怎么
– Father? – Yup?
帮我个忙好吗
Do me a favor?
别把门关严 我不喜欢那样
Don’t shut the door all the way. I don’t like that. Just…
-留一条缝 -好
– leave it open a little bit. – Okay.
In the Still of the Night – The Five Satins
♪ In the still of the night ♪
♪ I held you ♪
♪ Held you tight ♪
爱尔兰人
♪ ‘Cause I love ♪
听说你刷房♥子
♪ Love you so ♪
♪ Promise I’ll never ♪
♪ Let you go ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪
♪ I remember ♪
♪ That night in May ♪
♪ The stars were bright above ♪
♪ I’ll hope and I’ll pray ♪
♪ To keep Your precious love ♪
♪ Well before the light ♪
♪ Hold me again ♪
♪ With all of your might ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪
♪ So before the light ♪
♪ Hold me again ♪
♪ With all of your might ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!