I know you are.
但是谁都别想威胁霍法
But nobody threatens Hoffa.
♪ 就是现在 ♪
♪ The time is now ♪
♪ 就是当下 ♪
♪ The time is now ♪
♪ 就是此刻 ♪
♪ The time is now ♪
他当过司机
He has done it as a driver,
当过工会组织者
he has done it as an organizer,
还有可能在场的大多数来宾都不知道
and I don’t think many of you here know this,
弗兰克手握一项记录
but Frank holds a record.
在罢♥工♥纠察线上被逮捕次数最多的人
It’s most arrests on the picket line.
一天内26次
Twenty-six times in 24 hours,
打破了我的记录
beating my record.
没错 女士们先生们 我没有夸大其词
There it is, ladies and gentlemen. There’s no exaggeration.
他是彻头彻尾的工会人
He is a union man to his bones.
你们选择站在哪一边
Which side are you on?
你这边
Your side!
哪一边
Whose side?
你这边
Your side!
我这边
My side.
你这边
Your side.
-他那边 -没错
– His side. – Yeah!
就是这样
There it is.
所以今晚我很荣幸在这里
And so, it is an honor for me to be here tonight
将这份奖
to present this award
颁给我亲爱的朋友 弗兰克·希兰先生
to my dear friend, Mr. Frank Sheeran!
谢谢你 吉米 非常感谢
Thank you, Jimmy, thank you so much.
也谢谢我亲爱的妻子琳妮
And thank you to my lovely wife Reenie
陪我来这里
for being here with me.
感谢我甜美可爱的女儿们
My lovely, sweet, adorable daughters,
玛丽安 多洛莉丝 康妮 佩琪
Maryanne, Dolores, Connie, Peggy,
这么多年一直容忍♥我
for putting up with me for all these years.
还有吉米 我无法表达你给我颁发这份荣誉
And, Jimmy, I can’t tell you what this means to me
对我意义多么重大
to get this honor from you.
我人生最重要的时刻 非常非常感谢你
It’s the highlight of my life. Thank you very, very much.
这个人 詹姆斯·里德尔·霍法
And this man, James Riddell Hoffa,
是最能成事的人
is the guy that gets the job done.
我就在你身后 吉米
I’m behind you, Jimmy.
一路随行
All the way.
总之
In any case,
我衷心感谢你们所有人
from the deepest part of my heart, I thank you all.
我并不该获得这一切
‘Cause I don’t really deserve all this.
但我得了滑囊炎 我也不该得那个
But I have bursitis and I don’t deserve that either.
今晚感谢你们所有人 感谢前来
Thank you all tonight and thank you for coming.
晚安
Good night.
怎么不喊”说茄子”
What happened to “Say cheese”?
茄子
Cheese!
♪ 让我的爱盈满你的心 ♪
♪ Bringing you all the love your heart can hold ♪
♪ 请说”我愿意” ♪
♪ Please say “sí, sí” ♪
♪ 说你及你那西班牙眼眸会为我等待 ♪
♪ Say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me ♪
♪ 蓝色的西班牙眼眸 ♪
♪ Blue Spanish eyes ♪
♪ 墨西哥最美的双眼 ♪
♪ Prettiest eyes in all of Mexico ♪
♪ 真诚的西班牙眼眸 ♪
♪ True Spanish eyes ♪
♪ 请在我离开前再为我展开笑颜 ♪
♪ Please smile for me once more before I go… ♪
世上只有三个人有这个
Only three people in the world have one of these.
其中只有一人是爱尔兰人
And only one of them is Irish.
我有一枚
I have one.
安吉洛有一枚
Angelo has one.
现在你也有了
Now you have one.
真漂亮
This is beautiful.
我不知道该说什么 罗素 这…
I… I don’t… I don’t know what to say, Russ. It’s…
快戴上 看看怎么样
Slip it on. See how it looks.
-感觉好吗 -好
– Feel good? – Yeah.
你知道我让你变得多强吗 知道多强吗
You know how strong I made you? You know how strong?
你是我的小子
You’re my kid.
没人…没人能搞你
Nobody… Nobody can fuck with you.
没人
Nobody.
听着 弗兰克
Listen, Frank.
我们的朋友又失控了
Things have gotten out of hand with our friend again.
有些人对他意见很大
And some people are having serious problems with him.
到现在这个地步
And it’s at a point where
你必须找他谈谈 告诉他
you’re gonna have to talk to him and tell him
到此为止了
it’s what it is.
到此为止
What it is?
是的 这是他们的意愿
Yes. It’s what they want.
已经到这步了
It’s where it’s gotten.
你和他亲近 或许他会听你的
You’re close to him. Maybe he’ll listen to you.
你知道我和他谈过
You know I talked to him.
他这人很固执 你了解他的
He’s a tough guy to talk to. You know him.
他没得选
He has no choice.
他没得选
He has no choice.
这些是大人物
These are the higher-ups.
他也是个大人物 不是吗
Well, he’s a higher-up too. I mean… No?
和他们不同 你知道的
Not like this. You know that.
拜托 弗兰克
Come on now, Frank.
如果他们能干掉一个总统
If they can whack a president,
他们就能干掉一个工会主席
they can whack a president of the union.
你知道 我也知道
You know it and I know it.
我和他谈过一次又一次
I talk to this guy, I talk to him, I talk to him,
他就是不听
I talk to him, he don’t listen.
但他现在必须听 我得让他听进去
But he’s gotta listen now. I gotta make him listen.
这样不对 他就是个傻瓜
That ain’t right. He’s… he’s a fucking knucklehead.
吉米 我和罗素谈了
Jimmy. I talked to Russ.
他和托尼谈过
He talked to Tony.
他说的话是认真的
He means what he’s saying.
-谁 罗素吗 -不 托尼
– Who? Russ? – No, Tony.
-托尼 -是的
– Tony? – Yeah.
我说的话也是认真的
Well, I mean what I’m saying.
他那该死的西西里肥脑袋似乎就是不明白
He can’t seem to get that through his fat, fucking Sicilian head.
对不对 别担心
Can he? Don’t worry about it.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
你看起来…
You… you look…
-我很担心 -我知道
– I’m concerned. – Yeah, I know.
你看起来就在担心 你担心什么
You look concerned. What are you concerned about?
我…
I’m… I’m…
该担心的是他们
They should be concerned.
-他们确实担心 -那就让他们担心去
– They are. They are. – Well, let them be.
他们不止有一点点担心
They’re more than a little concerned.
他们担心颇多
There’s widespread concern.
这是个大问题
It’s a big problem.
托尼让老爷子叫我告诉你…
Tony told the old man to tell me to tell you…
“到此为止了”
“It’s what it is.”
到此为止
What it is?
到此为止了
It’s what it is.
拜托 听我说
Please, listen to me.
他们不敢
They wouldn’t dare.
-别… -他们不敢
– Don’t… – They wouldn’t dare.
-吉米 -得了吧 弗兰克
– Jimmy… – Please, Frank, come on.
-别说他们不敢 -不
– Don’t say they wouldn’t dare. – No.
别跟我说这种话…都是胡扯
Don’t… don’t tell me that kinda… That’s fairy tales.
别说他们不敢
No, don’t say they wouldn’t dare.
如果我出了什么事
If something funny happens to me…
他们就完了
they’re done.
你明白吗 他们也清楚这点
You understand that? And they know it.
因为我有文件 我有证据
Because I got files. I got proof.
我有记录 我有录音带
I got records. I got tapes.
只要我想 他们随时会完蛋
Any time I want, they’ll be gone.
这些几内亚混♥蛋♥
These Guinea motherfuckers
余生都会在监狱度过
will spend the rest of their lives in jail,
他们清楚
and they know it.
他们清楚
They know it.
但你现在说的正是他们担心的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!