他说他会考虑的 对吗
I mean, he said he was gonna think about it, right?

Okay.
你们什么时候来
So when are you getting in?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
那挺好 挺好 因为…
That’s good. That’s good, ’cause, uh…
另外那件事我改变主意了
I changed my mind about the other thing.
-是吗 -嗯
– You did? – Yeah.
我明天下午会跟矮子见面
Yeah, I’m gonna meet, uh, with the Little Guy tomorrow afternoon.
跟矮…
With the lit…
-跟矮子见面吗 -嗯
– With the Little Guy? – Yeah.
托尼·杰克安排好了 我喜欢杰克
Tony Jack set it up. I like Jack.
他很不错
Jack’s good.
迈阿密那事儿之后 我见过他几次
I met with him a few times after that, you know, Miami fiasco.
在哪里和矮子见面
With the Little Guy. Where?
老地方 你知道在哪里
Same place as before. You know where it is.
在公共场合
In public.
你知道托尼·杰克是普罗的表亲吧
You know Tony Jack is Pro’s cousin?
嗯 那又怎样
Yeah. So?
他们全都是亲戚 你能怎么办
They’re all fucking cousins. What’re you gonna do?
吉米 我觉得我应该过去
Jimmy, I think I should be there.
好 我想让你在场
Yeah, I want you there.
所以我问了你什么时候过来
That’s why I asked when you’re coming in.
你们几点见面
What time’s the meeting?
两点半
Two-thirty.
那个龟孙可千万别迟到
And he better not be late, that cocksucker,
或是穿着该死的短裤
or wearing those fucking shorts.
我两点到那里
Listen, I’m gonna get there at 2:00,
你也应该两点到
so you should get there at 2:00.
-好吗 -我会两点到
– Okay? – I’ll be there at 2:00.
好 很好 好的
Oh, good. Good. Okay.
两点见
I’ll see you at 2:00.
-谢谢 弗兰克 -好 吉米
– Thanks, Frank. – Okay, Jimmy.
两点见
See you at 2:00.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他会跟普罗见面
He’s gonna meet with Pro.
托尼·杰克安排好了
Tony Jack set it up.
很好
Very good.
-你们好 -你们好 晚上好
– Hello. – Hello. Good evening.
-我们饿死了 -快走 快走
– We’re starving. – Oh, let’s go, let’s go.
跟安吉洛的人要来这瓶红酒醋
It was the best move we made,
是我们做过最明智的事
getting this red wine vinegar from Angelo’s guy.
跟另一个混混要来的意大利橄榄油也不错
Great Italian olive oil we got from that other mooch was not bad either.
卡塔尼亚的橄榄油最棒了
Catania olives, what better.
顶级的
The best.
计划有变
There’s been a change.
明天早上别那么早出发
Instead of, uh, going up early,
我们先待一会儿 然后再开车过去
we’re gonna hang around tomorrow morning and then go drive up.
但我跟吉米说了 我们一早就出发
But… But I told Jimmy that we were gonna be up in the morning.
我跟吉米说了…
I told Jimmy…
我跟吉米说了我们一早就出发
I told Jimmy we’re gonna be up in the morning.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我说我会陪他去见普罗
That I would be there for that… meeting with Pro.
-什么 -我会…
– What? – That I’d be…
陪他去见普罗
be there for that meeting with Pro.
嗯 我知道 我知道
Oh, yeah. I know. I know.
那我要怎么做
But what I… What am I gonna do?
我们得过去 我得过去
We gotta go there. I mean, I gotta go.
我跟他说了我会去
I told him I’d be there.
弗兰克
Frank…
我们对他仁至义尽了
we did all we could for the man.
别打给他
Don’t call him.
-早上好 -早上好
– Hey. Good morning. – Hey. Morning.
要咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
不用 我有了
No, I got it here.
-睡得怎么样 -挺好 你呢
– How’d ya sleep? – Good. You?
还行吧
All right.
要全麦片还是玉米片
Want some Total or Corn Flakes?
全麦片吧
Maybe Total.
够了 谢谢
That’s good, thanks.
我们今天要去一趟克♥林♥顿♥港
We’re gonna take a ride up to Port Clinton today.
我以为我们要待在这里
I thought we were staying here.
不 夫人们待在这里
No, the girls are gonna stay here.
我们俩去
You and me, we’re going up and, uh…
最多三个小时就会回来
we’ll be back three hours tops.
去克♥林♥顿♥港干什么
But… But what’s in Port Clinton?
坐飞机
A plane.
坐飞机 去哪里
A plane? To where?
底特律
Detroit.
我们现在要去底特律吗
We’re going to Detroit now?
不 你要去底特律
No, you’re gonna go to Detroit.
你回来之后
And when you come back,
我们带上夫人们
me and you, we get together with the girls,
优哉游哉地上路
we take a nice slow drive up.
时不时停下来抽根烟
With cigarette breaks, you know.
弗兰克
Frank.
我必须让你去做这件事
I had to put you into this thing,
否则你绝不会袖手旁观
or you would never let it happen.
我知道你不会
And I know you wouldn’t.
但事已至此
But it’s gonna happen.
不管怎样 都得解决他
Either way, he’s going.
我明白你的感受 弗兰克 相信我
I know how you feel, Frank. Trust me.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我之前跟你说过 我们已经尽力帮他了
I told you before, we tried everything to help him.
你知道的
You know that.
你尽力了
You tried.
这是他自找的
He brought this on himself.
还牵扯到了我们
And it’s landing on us.
他们同意这样安排
The only reason they agreed to this
是出于对我的尊重
was out of respect to me.
你和琳妮不会有事的
But you and Reenie will be okay,
因为你是我的人
’cause you’re with me.
你是我的人
You’re with me.
把你的眼镜给我
Give me your glasses.
凯撒路83号♥
红狐餐厅
凯撒路83号♥
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
小萨
Hey, Sal.
查奇迟到了
Chuckie’s late.
是他吗
That him?

Yeah.
天呐
Jesus.
我是萨利
I’m Sally.
你好
Hi.
-小查 -弗兰克
– Chuck. – Frank.
快走 我不想你♥爸♥因为迟到对我大吼大叫
Let’s go. I don’t want your father yelling at me for being late.
弗兰克 你坐前面
Frank, you take the front.
-这他妈怎么回事 -怎么了
– What the fuck is this? – What?
湿漉漉的
It’s wet.
我刚给朋友送了一条冻鱼
Yeah, I had a frozen fish I had to deliver for a friend of mine.
一条鱼
A fish?
座位是被鱼给弄湿了吗
The seat is wet from a fish?
对 你现在想让我怎么办
Yeah, I know. What do you want me to do about it now?
-老天啊 -我坐后面吧
– Jesus Christ. – I’ll sit back there.
不不不 没关系 你坐前面
No, no, no, it’s all right. You sit in the front.
我坐后面
I’ll sit there.
我坐后面 你坐前面
I’ll sit here, you take the front.
不 不
No, no.
我坐后面
I’ll sit there.
-我不要坐前面 -你怎么就不…
– I’m not sitting there. – Why don’t you…
我要坐后面
I’m sitting there.
好 随你便

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!