卢姆餐厅
以便在民♥主♥党全国委员会
…while installing eavesdropping equipment
安装窃听设备
at the Democratic National Committee.
卡车司机工会
你看看 他还真有胆子竞选工会主席
Look at this. He’s got the balls to run for President of the Teamsters.
你看看 托尼·普罗还给他颁奖了
Look at this. And Tony Pro giving him an award.
这混♥蛋♥ 你信吗
This fuck… Do you believe it?
卡车司机工会
菲茨很受特定人群的欢迎
Look, Fitz is very popular with certain people.
卡车司机工会
他当然受欢迎 能不受欢迎吗
Of course he’s popular. Who wouldn’t be popular?
哪个弟兄问他借钱他都给
He loans money to every goombah who asks.
所以托尼支持他 他把选票都给菲茨了
That’s why Tony’s behind him. He’s given Fitz all his votes.
你受工会大多数人的支持
You got great support from most of the union.
你只需要托尼·普罗
All you need is Tony Pro’s
在东北部的选民 你就能赢
voters in the Northeast, and you can win.
-你真不要吃一个吗 -不了 谢谢
– You sure you don’t want one of these? – No, thank you.
我就是不敢相信我要去找托尼·普罗要选票
I just can’t believe I gotta go to Tony Pro to get votes.
这都什么跟什么
What is that?
托尼牢牢控制着菲茨 吉米
Tony has Fitz in his pocket, Jimmy.
工会不受黑帮控制
Wise guys don’t run the union.
有菲茨就行
With Fitz, they do.
吉米 等你重新当上主席
Jimmy, listen, as soon as you’re back as president,
你想做什么就做什么
you can do anything you want to.
你想解雇谁就解雇谁
You can fire anybody you want to.
你把托尼·普罗解雇了都行
You can even fire Tony Pro.
你可以盯着他 让他清空桌子
You could stand over him, watch him clear out his desk.
还可以让他脱♥光♥ 搜他的身
You could strip-search the guy.
确保他走的时候连个回形针都带不走
Make sure he doesn’t walk off with a paper clip.
对 听见没 你听见没
Yes. See that? Did you hear that?
所有人都以为乔是白脸
See, everybody thinks Jo’s the nice one
我是黑脸
and I’m the bad guy.
但其实是反过来
But it’s opposite.
她是大灰狼 我是小绵羊
She’s the killer and I’m the sweetheart.
现在我要去和狗♥杂♥种♥讲和了
Now I gotta make peace with the cocksucker.
我想和你重归于好
I want to make up with you.
我需要你支持我 拜托了 托尼
I need you to endorse me. Please, Tony.
求你了
Please.
该死
Fucking…
这事我做不来
I’m not gonna get through this.
你跟他谈谈就可以了
You gotta talk to him, that’s all. Just…
你得处理好
You gotta deal with it, that’s all.
顺其自然吧
Let the chips fall where they may.
不过他真是个狗♥杂♥种♥
He is a cocksucker, though.
要是我坐下和他谈 你一起来吗
If I sat down with him, would you come along?
你说什么呢 当然了
What are you talking about? Of course.
我怎么会不跟你去
How am I not gonna go with you?
妈的 走吧
Fuck it. Let’s go.
吉米 吉米 给个机会
Jimmy, Jimmy. Give it a chance.
给个机会 再等几分钟
Give it a chance. Give it a few more minutes.
-就 -这样不行
– Just… – This isn’t right.
这样不行 怎么能这样
This isn’t right. You don’t do this.
怎么能让人干等
You don’t keep a man waiting.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
真要让人等
The only time you do
就代表你有话要说
is when you want to say something.
-我知道 -你想说”去死”
– I know. – When you want to say “Fuck you.”
只有这种解释
That’s the only time.
来了
Here they are.
你能相信这天气吗 弗兰克
Can you believe this weather, Frank? Huh?
外面快三十度了 真好
It’s 85 degrees outside. Perfect.
我是托尼·杰克
Tony Jack.
我是吉米
Jimmy.
纽约的人都要冻死了 看看我们
People freezing to death in New York and look at us, huh?
我就想知道 我们干嘛不一直住在这里
Why we don’t live here all year round is what I wanna know.
太棒了
Beautiful.
-这是夏天 -什么
– It’s summer. – What?
这是夏天
It’s summer.
纽约的人没要冻死
People aren’t freezing to death in New York.
现在是夏天
It’s summer.
在我心里 纽约一直零下十三度
In my mind, it’s always eight degrees in New York.
我就想表个态
I’m making a point.
你想表个态
You’re making a point.
穿成这样表态
Making a point dressing like that?
你开会就穿成这样吗
Is that how you dress for a meeting?
你在佛州就穿成这样吗 穿西装
This is how you dress in Florida? In a suit?
去开会吗
For a meeting?
别说佛州 不管在什么鬼地方
Anywhere. Florida, Timbuktu, I dress in a suit.
我开会都穿西装
For a meetin’.
-而且你迟到了 -什么
– And you’re late. – What?
你迟到了
You’re late.
嗯 路上堵车
Yeah, there was traffic.
是啊 堵车
Yes, traffic.
是不是堵车了
Wasn’t there traffic?
-来堵车这一套 -的确堵车
– You give me traffic? – There was traffic.
你想要我们怎么办
What do you want from us?
保险杠都抵着保险杠了
It was bumper to fuckin’ bumper.
是啊 堵车确实严重
Yeah, yeah. No, it’s bad, you know?
堵车
Traffic.
我这辈子从来没有
I never waited for anyone who was late
等人超过十分钟
more than ten minutes in my life.
十五分钟吧 比较合适
I’d say fifteen. Fifteen’s right.
不 十分钟
No, ten.
我觉得不行 十分钟不够
I don’t think so, ten’s not enough.
你得算上堵车的时间
You have to take traffic into account.
我算了 堵车的时间算进去了
That’s what I’m doing. I’m taking traffic into account.
所以给了十分钟
That’s why it’s ten.
-我还是坚持十五分钟 -十分钟
– I still say 15. – No, ten.
行吧 这点我们保留意见
Fine. We disagree on that.
要不就十二分半
How about twelve and a half minutes?
这就对了 十二分半
There we go, 12.5.
中间值 正中间 太好了
The middle. Right in the middle. Beautiful.
超过十分钟
More than ten…
你就是有话要说了
you’re saying something.
-你有话要对我说吗 -我来了
– You saying something to me? – I’m here.
就这个意思
It says what it says.
那就这样吧
So there it is.
接下来怎么谈
Where do we go from here?
我能为你做什么
Well, what can I do for you?
我希望你
I want you…

I…
我希望你支持我
I want you to endorse me…
支持什么你也清楚
for you know what.
在我们谈那个之前 先把另一件事讲清楚
Before we get to that, let’s straighten that other thing up.
不 另一件事与我无关
No. The other thing is none of my business.
你的养老金我做不了主
I can’t do anything about your pension.
不行 菲茨在就不行 菲茨是主席
I can’t. Not with Fitz in there. Fitz is in there, you know.
-你去找菲茨 -找了
– You go to Fitz. – I did.
-他会帮你 -我找了
– He’ll help you out. – I did.
他说会帮我解决 没问题
He said he’ll take care of it, no questions asked.
你不愿意 但是他愿意
You wouldn’t do that but he will.
我是说另一件事
I meant the other thing.
哪件事
What other thing?
你很清楚
You know.
我不清楚
I don’t know.
你要道歉
Your apology.
我要道歉
My apology?
我道什么歉
My apology for what?
就是那时你像个国王一样
For what you said when you were sitting there
吃着冰激淋说出的话
eating your ice cream like some fucking king.
那可是种族污蔑 “你们这些人”
That was an ethnic slur. “You people.”
-你知道他说了什么吗 -不 我听说
– Did you know what he said? – Nah, I mean, I heard…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!