♪ Just remember, darling, all the while ♪
谢谢 维托
Thank you, Vito.
♪ You belong to me… ♪
-你好 弗兰克 -你好
– Hi. Frank. – Hi.
你要来点什么吗
What can I get for you?
先给我上杯酒吧
I’m just gonna get the wine now.
好的
Okay.
有需要尽管叫我
Just call me if you need anything.
好的
I will.
-慢用 弗兰克 -谢谢
– Help yourself, Frank. – Thanks.
情况变了
Things change.
-她是新来的吧 -对
– She’s the new one, right? – Yeah.
她是个好姑娘 好姑娘
A nice kid. Nice kid.
是啊
Yeah.
♪ I’ll be so alone without you ♪
什么时候都不应该离开你的妻子
No time is a good time to leave your wife,
汽车旅馆
但我就是那时候离开妻子的
but that’s when I left mine.
阿德斯里埃克斯汽车旅馆
授权人签字
埃拉 最近还好吗
Ira, what’s going on?
-挺好的 你呢 -我也是
– Good. All well? – Yes.
-有遇到什么麻烦吗 -没有 一切顺利
– Any problems? – No. Everything’s good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就停在这辆凯迪拉克后面
Right after this Caddy, pull over.
到了 美丽皮草店
There it is. Fair Furriers.
美丽皮草店
他在等你
He’s expecting you.
美丽皮草店
菲尔 你的店真不错
Phil, you got a nice shop here.
谢谢
Thanks.
人们喜欢来这里逛
People like to come to this store.
但你儿子真是个瘪三
But your kid is a real sfigato.
明白吗 他很讨人厌
You understand? He’s a pain in the ass.
他太野了 你得管管他
He’s a wild kid. You gotta learn to control him.
如果你不管
And if you don’t,
就再也没人想来这里逛了
nobody’s gonna want to shop here anymore.
如果你的生意不好 对我也没有好处
If it’s not good for you, it’s not good for me.
你明白我的意思吧
You understand what I’m saying.
罗素 他给你惹麻烦了 我向你道歉
I want to apologize, Russell, for the aggravation.
这份是我和罗素送的 那份是你和弗兰克送的
This is from Russell and I. That’s from you and Frank.
这个是我们俩送的
This one’ll be from you and me.
要不送把宝宝汤匙吧
Well, what about a baby spoon?
她要宝宝汤匙有什么用
What’s she gonna do with a baby spoon?
-他们还没结婚 -生个孩子就能用了
– They’re not even married. – Have a baby.
他们都还没结婚呢
They’re not even married yet.
我向你保证 罗素
I give you my word, Russ.
-好的 你的话我信 菲尔 -谢谢
– All right. Your word’s good, Phil. – Thank you.
好了 我们走吧 女士们
Okay, let’s go, girls.
-完事了 -是的 弄完了
– Okay, we’re done? – Yes, we’re done.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
-你什么时候才能机灵点 -什么
– When the hell are you gonna wise up, huh? – What?
好样的 不愧是我女儿
There we go. That’s my girl.
天呐
Oh, my God!
太棒了
Yes!
佩琪
Peggy.
过来一下
Come over here.
我说不好 我…
I don’t know. I don’t…
我感觉她不喜欢我
I get the feeling she don’t like me.
-她好像有点怕我 -不 不是的
– Like she’s afraid of me. – No, no.
她就是这样
That’s the way she is.
有时她也会怕我
She’s afraid of me at times too.
她就是有点敏感
So, uh, it’s just she’s a sensitive kid,
敏感而已
but that’s all it is.
我能理解她怕我
I can understand her being afraid of me,
但是她不应该怕你 弗兰克
but she shouldn’t be scared of you, Frank.

No, well…
有时她会在报纸上看到关于我的报道
And then she hears about me in the papers sometimes…
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
你要跟自己的孩子亲一点 弗兰克
You gotta be close to your kids, Frank.
我们很亲近
I am. I am.
有孩子是你的福分
You’re blessed to have them.
凯丽和我没有小孩 我跟你说过
I mean, Carrie and I can’t have kids. I told you.
你真是有福气 有福气
But you’re blessed. You’re blessed.
叫她一下 叫她过来
Call her. Call her. Tell her to come over.
佩琪宝贝 过来
Sweetheart. Peggy. Come here.
过来
Come here.
-过来 -到罗素伯伯这里来
– Come here. – Come over by Uncle Russ.
-你好吗 -挺好的
– How are you? – Good.
你知道为什么上帝会把天空造这么高吗
Do you know why God made the sky so high?
不知道
No.
这样小鸟在天上飞的时候
So that the little birdies don’t bunk their head on it
才不会碰到头啊
when they’re flying around.
可爱吧
Isn’t that cute?
这是一个小笑话
A little joke.
不好笑吗
Isn’t that funny?
你要吃点糖果什么的吗
You want some candy or something?
不用了
No.
不 你们不想吃糖
No, you guys don’t want any candy.
需要我为你做点什么吗
There’s nothing I could do for you?
不用了
No.
需要的话你要告诉罗素伯伯
Well, if there is, you let Uncle Russell know.

Okay.
回去玩吧
Go back. Have some fun.
知道我什么意思了吗
You see what I mean?
明白我的感觉了吗
You see that feeling I get?
她就是 腼腆而已
She’s just… She’s shy, that’s all.
她没有恶意
She… She don’t mean nothing.
有时候 父母离婚了
Sometimes, when the parents get divorced,
孩子们就会迷茫 然后他们会充满恨意
the kids get all confused, and then they get resentful
不知道该向谁发泄
and they don’t know who to take it out on,
或是站哪边
or, you know, which side, or…
不 你说得对
No, you’re right.
但是这一点我很幸运
I’m lucky in that way because
因为琳妮和玛丽相处得很好
Reenie and Mary, they get along like gangbusters,
孩子们轮流在两家住 没什么问题
so the kids go back and forth with no problem.
要把家人留在身边 留意这一点
Keep your family close. Keep an eye on that.
我就是提醒你一下
Anyway, I’m just telling you, you know.
我想我就是运气好
I mean, I’m… I’m just lucky.
是啊
Yeah.
工会的工作怎么样
How’s it going with the union?
工会是世界上最好的
The union’s the best in the world.
-你喜欢 -是啊 只是…
– You like it, huh? – Yeah, well, it’s just…
我想要找个稳定点的工作 不过
I mean, I wish I had something more steady, but…
就是有些
Yeah, it’s…
-管理怎么样 -好啊
– How about organizing? – Yeah.
-我想干那个 可是 -怎么
– I would like to do that. But… – Yeah?
很多人都等着呢
there’s a long line.
-换句话说 等候名单很长 -是
– A long waiting list, if you will. – Yeah.
我们的一个朋友遇到了一点麻烦
Well, a friend of ours is having a little trouble.
-高层的朋友 -谁啊
– Friend at the top. – Who’s that?
高层
The top.
霍法
Hoffa?

Yeah.
之前我听说
I heard the other day
有人要用水管揍他
that some guys tried to pipe him
-因为一个工人的赔偿问题 -是的
– because of a workman’s comp case. – Yeah.
听说他把他们打得落花流水
Yeah, I heard he beat the shit out of them.
是 可他那样能撑多久呢
Yeah, but how long is he gonna keep doing that?
总有这事儿那事儿
Things are gonna keep happening.
他身边需要一个可靠的人
He needs somebody he can trust around him.
一个可以一直跟着他的人
Somebody to be with him all the time.

Yeah.
我让麦基接电♥话♥
Let me put McGee on the phone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!