you got to get Russell’s permission.
没有第二条路
You know, no two ways about it.
-不 我一点都不担心 -我想也是
– No, I wasn’t worried. – I didn’t think so.
-帮我给你父亲带个好 -我会的 谢谢
– Tell your father I said “Hi.” – I’ll tell him. Thanks.
你怎么还在这里 我刚跟布鲁诺说了
What are you doing here? I just told Bruno.
你得跟布鲁诺一起去
You gotta go with Bruno.
-好的 我马上去 -去吧 小心
– Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’m on my way. – Yeah. Take care.
而当你为罗素办事时
And when you did something for Russ,
你得亲力亲为
you did it yourself.
正如罗素常说的
Like Russ used to say…
我让人替我去处理事情的时候
When I ask somebody to take care of something for me,
我希望他们能亲自处理
I expect them to take care of it themselves.
我不需要几个人处理同一件事
I don’t need two roads coming back to me.
佩恩布帘店
阿尔伯特·安纳斯塔夏
黑♥手♥党♥”谋杀集团”首领
1957年死于纽约一家理发店
安纳斯塔夏在理发店被杀时
When Anastasia got killed in the barbershop,
罗素被请出来安定人心
it was Russell they brought in to calm things down,
好让大家不要大开杀戒
so that everybody wasn’t just going around killing everybody
并把事情摆平
and it could all get straightened out.
我们知道出了什么事
We know what happened.
我们也无能为力 木已成舟
We can’t change it. It is what it is.
请转告我的朋友 我很乐意帮忙
Please tell my friend I’m happy to help.
光看外表你永远猜不到他的身份
You’d never know it by looking at this guy,
但条条大路通罗素
but all roads led back to Russ.
钱在哪里
Where’s the money?
-他没有 -他没有
– He don’t have it. – He don’t have it?
他说了点他妈妈的事…
He said something about his mother…
停 别跟我说
Stop. Don’t tell me.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他妈死了 然后葬礼花了他一大笔钱
His mother died and the funeral set him back.
-是不是 -对 完全正确
– Yeah? – Yeah. Exactly. Exactly.
他该死的老娘
His fucking mother’s…
在过去十年死了又死
fucking dying over and over for the last ten years.
我要怎么办
What do I do?
留在这里
Don’t leave.
拿着
Here.
给他看看 别用
Just show it to him. Don’t use it.

Look.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
瘦子想见你 上车
Skinny wants to see you. You get in the car.
-我正要去见他 -快上车
– I was just gonna go see him. – Get in the fucking car.
-我正要… -上车
– I was just gonna… – Get in the fucking car!
-我正要去见他 -别跟我耍滑头
– I was just gonna go see him! – Yeah, don’t get cute with me.
你跟我扯了那堆你妈死了的屁话
You give me that bullshit about your mother.
赶紧上车
Get in the fucking car!
弗兰克 我对天发誓 我正要…
Frank, I swear to God, I was just gonna…
给我上车
Get in the fucking car!
想跟我耍滑头
You want to get cute with me?
扯了一堆你妈病了死了
All that fucking bullshit about your mother
之类的鬼话
and sick and all that and dying.
我发誓我正要去见他
I swear, I was just gonna go see him.
我对天发誓 我本来打算明天来见你的
I swear to God, I was gonna come see you tomorrow.
-明天 -明天 我对天发誓
– Tomorrow? – Tomorrow. I swear to God.
明天 来这里
Tomorrow. Here.
-什么时间 -你要我什么时候来
– What time? – What time do you want me?
一点如何 我一点来
One o’clock? I’ll be here at 1:00.
一点 怎么 你还要睡懒觉吗
One o’clock? What, are you sleeping in?
你说个时间
You tell me.
十点 到这里
Ten o’clock. Here.
-十点 -明天
– Ten o’clock. – Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
用你妈发誓 用你妈发誓
Swear on your mother. Swear on your mother!
-用你妈发誓 -我以我妈发誓
– Swear on your mother! – I swear on my mother!
我以我妈发誓
I swear on my mother!
你明天什么时间到这里
What time you gonna be here tomorrow?
-我十点就到 -十点
– I’ll be here at ten o’clock. – Ten o’clock?
-明天 -好
– Tomorrow. – Yeah.
-到这里 -好的
– Here. – Yeah. Yeah.
我明天就把钱带来 一分不少
I’ll bring you the money tomorrow. The whole thing.
把他丢出去
Get him out of here.
出去 出去
Get out of here. Get out of here.
-我对天发誓我会来的 -出去
– I swear to God, I’ll be here. – Get out of here.
我要怎么回家
How am I supposed to get home?
-出去 -搭公交
– Get out of here. – Take the fucking bus!
让他妈来接他
Let his mother pick him up.
她怎么了
What’s the matter with her?
没什么 她在杂货店碰翻了点东西
Nothing. She knocked something over
把地上弄得一团糟
at the grocery store and made a mess,
-店主就吼了她 -吼了她
– and the grocer yelled at her. – He yelled at her?
对 然后推了她
Yeah, and he shoved her.
他推了她
He shoved her?

Yeah.
他推你了吗
Did he shove you?
他叫什么 杂货店的那个家伙
Who was this? The guy at the store?
拐角那个杂货店吗 乔吗
The grocery store on the corner? Joe?
他推了吗
Did he?
宝贝 他推你了吗
Honey, did he shove you?
回话 他推你了吗
Just answer me. Did he push you?
他推你了吗 不论如何 他推了吗
Did he shove you? Whatever it is, did he do that?
我们走
Let’s go.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 那人不是故意的 只是意外
Frank, he didn’t mean it, the man. It just happened.
什么意思 什么叫他不是故意的
What do you mean, he didn’t mean it?
他碰了她 你在说笑吗
He touched her. What, are you kidding me?
他无权推她 碰她
He has no right to push her. Touch her.
碰她一下都不行
Not even put one pinky on her.
就是他吧
That’s him, right?
你留在这里 留在这里
Stay here. Stay here.
弗兰克 我很抱歉 但你女儿犯了错
Frank, I’m sorry, but your kid was out of line.
-我只做了 -你碰了我女儿吗
– I only did what… – You touched my daughter?
天啊 对不起
God, I’m sorry.
不 求你 不 弗兰克
No. Please. No, no, Frank.
弗兰克 求你了 不
Frank, please, please, please. No.
不 弗兰克 不
No, no, Frank! No!
-受着吧 你这混♥蛋♥ -不 别这样
– Take that, you motherfucker! – No! Come on!
我的手 我的手
Oh, my fucking hand. My fucking hand!
多洛莉丝
Dolores.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
罗素和凯丽为我们刚出生的女儿多洛莉丝施了洗礼
Russell and Carrie baptized our new daughter, Dolores.
场面很棒 我们都很荣幸
It was a wonderful occasion, and we were honored.
大家都来了
Everybody showed up.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
唯一的问题是
The only thing is,
孩子多了 要赚的钱也多了
you got more kids, you gotta earn more money.
你想赚一万块的快钱吗
You wanna make a quick ten grand?
悄悄话迪图里奥 不是那个
Whispers DiTullio. Not the Whispers
差不多同一时间在车里被炸死的悄悄话
they blew up in that car around the same time.
这是另一个悄悄话
This was the other Whispers.
这个会赚钱的好悄悄话
The good one who knew how to make money.
我把借钱借给了一家店
I got this place I front money to.
这家店生意很好 真的很好
It’s a good business. Really good business.
是一家洗衣店
It’s a laundry.
他们的业务是从大西洋城的
What they do is, they collect the linen, towels,
各种大小酒店饭店
sheets and everything from
收布制品 毛巾床单之类的
all the hotels and restaurants in Atlantic City.
清洗并熨烫
They wash it, they iron it.
正常情况下 赚钱就跟印钞一样容易
Normally, it’s like a license to print fucking money.
但最近情况有变
Until recently.
特拉华出现了一家公♥司♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!