We’re gonna handle this.
老一辈的
Couple of the old-timers,
他们会去找老肯尼迪
they’re gonna get to Old Man Kennedy now.
好吗 他们会去找他的 他是病了 但…
Okay? They’re gonna get to him. He’s a little sick, but…
-病了 -是 但是…
– Sick? – Yeah. But…
他那是中风了 不是病了
He had a fucking stroke. That’s not sick.
那是…那是将死之人了 好吧
That’s you’re… you’re close to the grave, is what.
他马上就毫无价值了
He’s turning into a fucking eggplant.
好吧 这也不能怪谁啊 这…
Okay. Well, you can’t blame anybody for that. That’s…
我又没打算怪谁
I’m not looking to blame anybody.
但真要怪谁的话 得怪肯尼迪小子们
But if there’s any blame going around, it’s the Kennedys.
我可以告诉你 是他的儿子害死了他
His kids killed him. Let me tell you that.
他还没死 但他快死了 快死了
He’s not dead, but he’s going. He’s going.
他们害死了他 他们能让任何人犯心脏病
They killed him. They’d give anybody a heart attack.
久病后于1969年去世
老约瑟夫·P·肯尼迪
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我去工作
I’m going to work.
回去睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
杜维尔
我能说的是 我们不会罢休
All I can say is that, we will not stop.
因为我们已经坚持了五十年
Because we’ve been doing that for 50 years!
有什么好处
What good does it do?
让律师去开开卡车
Let the lawyers… Let the lawyers drive a truck.
他们需要纸笔 需要印台
They need their pencils and papers and their ink pads.
那完全是另一回事了
That’s… That’s a whole other story.
但我们会挺过去的
But we’re gonna get through this.
他们用什么法律狗屁打♥压♥我们
We’re gonna get through this legal bullshit
我们会挺过去的
and garbage they’re throwing at us.
我们会挺过去的
We’re gonna get through it because
新泽西卡车司机
因为呆子肯尼迪想要什么 并不意味着
“Boobie” Kennedy wants something, that doesn’t mean
这个纨绔子弟就能得手
the rich boy is gonna get it.
你们明白我的意思吧
You understand what I’m saying?
我不在乎他要什么 反正他得不到
I don’t care what he wants. He’s not gonna get it!
他得不到 因为
He’s not gonna get it because
我们是这个国家
we are the biggest and best,
最庞大 最优秀
and most honest union
最诚实的工会
in this country!
对 没错
Yeah, that’s right.
我就等着这个
I waited for that!
你们知道我今天要讲的关键词是什么
And you know the operative word I’m talking about here.
-团结 -对
– Solidarity. – Yeah!
团结有效 对我们所有人都有效
And it works. It works for all of us.
对我们的朋友弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯有效
And it works for our friend here, Frank Fitzsimmons!
这位是弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯
Frank Fitzsimmons here,
我的执行副♥主♥席♥
my executive vice president.
如果有谁能胜任这份工作 那就是他
If there’s anyone that can do this job, it’s this man here.
有他为我保驾护航
And with him at my back,
我们一定会蒸蒸日上
where are we gonna go but up!
对吗 菲茨
Is that right, Fitz?
完全正确 吉米
All the way, Jimmy!
霍法 霍法 霍法
Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!
一个工会人
A union man!
我觉得他们喜欢菲茨
You know, I felt they liked Fitz.
毋庸置疑
No two ways about it.
是 你提拔了菲茨
Yeah, you gave Fitz some buildup.
希望他不会辜负你
I mean, I hope he deserves it.
怎么说 菲茨有什么不妥吗
Why? What’s wrong with Fitz?
我说不好 我不想批评他
I don’t know. I don’t want to knock the guy,
但我也说不好
but I… I don’t know.
你不用批评他 告诉我
Well, you’re not knocking him. Just tell me…
告诉我你的感受
Tell me what you feel.
他很忠诚 这我可以确定
I mean, he’s a loyal guy, I’m sure.
他是个好人
He’s a nice guy,
但他不够敏锐 不够聪明
but he ain’t that sharp. He ain’t that smart.
他还…
And he’s also like a…
他总打高尔夫球
He plays a lot of fucking golf, you know.
他打高尔夫球
He plays golf?
那又如何 二把手就需要这样的
So what? That’s what you want from a number two.
不需要太聪明的人
You don’t want somebody too smart.
需要一个好人 大家喜欢他
You want a nice guy. People like him, you know.
不傻 但是个
Not dumb, but somebody,
可以放心让他走在身后
you know you can have walking behind you
而不怕被捅刀子的人
without getting knifed.
-希望你是对的 -我总是对的
– Well, I hope you’re right. – I’m always right.
我可以对菲茨可以放一百个心
I can sleep like a babe with Fitz.
我担心的是矮子
It’s the Little Guy I have to worry about.
你知道我说的是谁
You know what I’m saying.
-是 -是
– Yeah. – Yeah.
矮子
The Little Guy.
-我担心的是他 -嗯
– That’s my worry. – Yeah.
那个王八蛋
That son of a bitch.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
没事 没事 你是对的
Nothing. Nothing. You’re right.
我是对的 是的
I’m right. Yeah.
-你不会觉得困惑吧 -完全不会
– You’re not perplexed, are you? – Not at all. Not at all.
我和你说了我对菲茨的感受 至于普罗 你懂的
I mean, I told you how I felt about Fitz. Pro. You know.
好 那就好 因为有时我觉得
Yeah. Good, because sometimes I feel
只有我一个人看穿了那个狗♥杂♥种♥
I’m the only one who sees right through that cocksucker.
♪ 让我们举杯… ♪
♪ So let’s raise a glass… ♪
-他是个坏人 -他是个坏人
– He’s a bad guy. – He’s a bad guy.
♪ 敬最伟大的人 ♪
♪ To the greatest guy ♪
♪ 能有他是560号♥地方工会之幸 ♪
♪ 560 is lucky enough to ever have ♪
♪ 你是我们的兄弟 ♪
♪ You’re our boy ♪
♪ 托尼·普罗 ♪
♪ Tony Pro ♪
♪ 我们都是你的兄弟 ♪
♪ We’re all yours ♪
矮子就是托尼·普罗文扎诺
The Little Guy was Tony Provenzano.
人称托尼·普罗
They called him Tony Pro.
他是新泽西一个大帮派的首领
He was a capo in a big Jersey crew
并且是新泽西联合市
and the president of the Local 560
560号♥地方工会的主席
in Union City, New Jersey.
♪ 他是最伟大的人 ♪
♪ He’s the greatest guy ♪
♪ 能有他是560号♥地方工会之幸 ♪
♪ 560 is lucky enough to ever have ♪
托尼 托尼 托尼
Tony! Tony! Tony!
托尼 托尼 托尼
Tony! Tony! Tony!
普罗和吉米 他们一起发迹
Pro and Jimmy, they came up together
他们曾经很亲近
and they were close… for a while.
你们没日没夜地工作
You turl, you work,
而大企业的老板们
while the corporation kings
行业的骄子们
and princes of industry,
他们坐拥巨额报销账单
with their vast expense accounts
高昂薪水 以及豪华游艇
and salary and luxurous yachts,
却致力于毁灭我们
have dedicated themselves to our destruction.
打倒他们
Down on them!
我用不着谁来跟我说托尼·普罗的故事
I didn’t need nobody to tell me about Tony Pro.
我还需要知道些什么 我知道的够多了
Oh, no. What did I need to know? I knew enough.
这家伙让萨利·巴格斯
This is a man who had Sally Bugs strangle
勒死了”三指”托尼·卡斯特里图
Tony “Three Fingers” Castellito
就因为三指在工会里的地位越来越高
just because Three Fingers was coming up big in the union.
那还是他自己人 那可是他自己人
And it was his own guy. It was his own guy.
萨尔瓦多·布里古里欧 绰号♥”小虫萨利”
1979年脸中三枪身亡
托尼·普罗太担心
Tony Pro was so fucking worried
这家伙会击败他
that this guy was gonna beat him out
以至于在让小虫萨利勒死他之后
that after he had Sally Bugs strangle the guy,
还让萨利把他塞进了碎树机
he had Sally stick him in a fucking tree shredder.
这样就再也没有竞争了
That way there’d be no competition,
毕竟他已经粉身碎骨了
not even from the grave.
他已经失控了
He’s out of control.
拿这种人该怎么办
What are you gonna do with a person like this?
他想从每个人那都分杯羹
He’s got a hand in everybody’s pocket.
勒索货运公♥司♥
Shaking down the trucking companies.
你能想象吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!