多谢 那是我想出来的
Thanks. That was mine.
-冷静点 -帮我们处理一个纠纷
– Easy. – Hey, you know what, settle an arguement for us.
我觉得是时候考虑
I say it’s time to start
让TheFacebook开始盈利了
making money from TheFacebook.
可马克不想做广♥告♥
But Mark doesn’t want advertising.
你觉得谁对
Who’s right?
你们俩都不对
Neither of you yet.
TheFacebook帅毙了 这才是重点
TheFacebook is cool. That’s what it’s going for.
你不想让广♥告♥毁了它 因为广♥告♥太逊
You don’t want to ruin it with ads, because ads aren’t cool.
没错
Exactly.
就像你在学校组织一个特棒的晚会
It’s like you’re throwing the greatest party on campus,
但有人却说晚会11点就要结束
and someone saying it’s gotta be over by 11.
没错
That’s exactly right.
-你甚至不知道它究竟是什么 -千真万确
– You don’t even know what the thing is yet… – Exactly.
会发展到什么程度 会走到多远
how big it can get, how far it can go.
现在时机还不成熟
This is no time to put your chips down.
一百万根本不算什么 你知道多少才叫酷吗
A million dollars isn’t cool, you know what’s cool?
是你吗
You?
十亿美金
A Billion dollars.
这话让我们哑口无言
That shut everybody up.
这就是你们的目标
And that’s what you’re headed,
十亿美元投资估价
a billion dollar evaluation.
除非你们采纳了错误的建议
Unless you take bad advice in which case you might
要不你们还不如创建酸奶连锁店去
as well have come up with a chain of very succesful yogurt shops.
你去钓鱼的时候 你可以钓很多小鱼
When you go fishing, you can catch a lot of fish,
也可以专心钓一条大鱼
or you can catch a big fish.
你们见过有人在书房♥里挂着
You ever walk into a guy’s den and see
和14磅鲑鱼的合影吗
a picture of him standing next to 14 trout?
不会的 他会更喜欢3000磅重的枪鱼
No, he’s holding a 3000 pound marlin.
这个比喻太形象了
That’s a good analogy.
好吧 但我们都知道
OK. But we all know that
枪鱼是没有3000磅重的
marlins don’t really weigh 3000 pounds, right?
你近距离看过大的吗
Have you seen the big ones up close?
没有 但我不相信
No I haven’t, but I don’t think
有像路虎车那么大的枪鱼
the guy holding a marlin the size of a Range Rover.
那么大的鱼 人得多壮啊
That would be a really big fish and a very strong guy.
你不觉得你太专牛角尖了吗
You think you might be getting away from the point.
我可不想插足你们的争论
I don’t have a dog in this fight,
我只是粉丝一名 过来跟你们打声招呼
I’m just a fan who came to say hi.
那顿饭之后 马克就完全被他收买♥♥了
He owned Mark after that dinner.
他买♥♥了单
He picked up the check and
告诉马克有时间再聊
he told Mark that they would talk together soon,
然后他就走了 不过在那之前
and he was gone, but not before
他对公♥司♥做出了他做过最大的贡献
he made his biggest contribution to the company.
去掉”The”
Drop the “The”,
就叫”Facebook”吧 简约点
just “Facebook”. It’s cleaner.
真是太酷了
Shit.
刚才那肯定破了谈话最快速度纪录了
That’s gotta be some kind of land-speed record for talking.
你是想让晚会十一点结束对吧
You want to end the party at 11.
我是在想办法给晚会买♥♥单
I’m trying to pay for the party.
如果晚会一点都不酷的话
There won’t be a party,
根本就不会有晚会
unless it’s cool.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
当然 去掉”The”吧
Yeah, sure. Let’s drop the “The”.
我意思是我们去抓那条枪鱼
I meant catching the marlin
而不是那14磅的鲑鱼
instead of the 14 trout.
听起来很不错吧
Doesn’t that sound good?
你是鲑鱼的话当然会这么想
If you’re a trout.
接下来呈堂的是Facebook有限公♥司♥
I’m going to enter this into the record: incorporation papers
在佛罗里达的注册文件 [后来转为Inc.]
for Facebook, an LLC registered in Florida.
为什么选择佛罗里达州
Why Florida?
我家在那儿
That’s where my family lives.
同时要求被告确认
And ask the respondents to stipulate that
条款中所有权归属如下
the articles of incorporation state the ownership as follows:
马克·扎克伯格占65%
65% for Mark Zuckerberg, 30%
爱德华多·萨弗林占30%
for Eduardo Saverin
达斯廷·莫斯科维茨占5%
and 5% for Dustin Moskovitz.
确认无误
I’ll stipulate.
那是2004年4月13号♥
And that was April 13th, 2004.
没错
You can mark it.
你还有别的要问吗
Do you have anything here?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
萨弗林先生 你有没有做过
Mr. Saverin, have you ever done anything
一些可能会让合同
that might be considered as legitimate grounds
-合法终止的事情 -没有
– for termination? – No.
你从没做过让公♥司♥蒙羞
You never did anything to
甚至危害公♥司♥发展的事吗
embarass the company or even seriously jeopardize it?
-没有 -没有吗
– No. – No?
-没有 -你曾被控诉虐待动物
– No. – You were accused of animal cruelty.
-等下 -不是吗
– Wait. – You weren’t?
不会吧
This is not happenning.
我这有篇哈佛校报的文章
Well, I have here an article from the Crimson.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这我可接受不了 爱德华多
I can’t have this, Eduardo.
拜托 哥们 这根本就是胡扯
Oh, come on man, this is bull shit.
这是其他俱乐部的恶作剧
This is another club playing a prank.
我加入了凤♥凰♥俱乐部
I’d gotten into the Phoenix,
入会的一项任务就是
and been accepted as part of my initiation I had to
要在一周内时刻随身携带和照顾一只鸡
for one week carry with me at all times, and take care of a chicken.
他们认出你小爱德华多·萨弗林
They identified you as one
是Facebook的
of the founders of Facebook,
创始人之一了吗
Jr. Eduardo Saverin?
我不是很专业 但是虐待动物的行为
I’m not the expert but being
估计对我们的公♥司♥影响不好
connected to torturing animals was probably bad for business.
我没有虐待那只鸡 我不会虐待鸡的
I did not torture the chicken, I don’t torture chickens.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
没有 请冷静点
No, and settle down please.
我这可是哈佛校报的文章
I have here an article from the Crimson.
这把你批得特严厉呢
This is scathing.
956了
956.
我和马克在科克兰餐厅吃饭
I was having dinner in the Kirkland dining hall, with Mark and
而我必须时刻带着那只鸡
I had the chicken with me, because I had to have the chicken with me at all times.
这就是大学
This was college.
总得有人出面解释这件事
Somebody is going to have to answer for this.
969了
969.
餐厅晚餐有鸡肉
The dining hall was serving chicken for dinner,
我必须得喂鸡 所以…
so…and I had to feed my chicken,
所以… 我夹了几片鸡肉去喂了鸡
so wha… I took little pieces of chicken and I gave it to the chicken.
肯定有人看到我了 因为我马上
Someone must have seen me because the next thing I knew,
就被控诉强迫同类相食了
I was being accused of forced cannibalism.
我不知道
I didn’t know,
不应该那么做
you couldn’t do that.
我已经和各个动物权利协会解释过了
I dealt with various animal rights groups.
也和副校长解释过了
I dealt with the Associate Dean of the College.
我是清白无辜的
This was all resolved.
988了
988.
不是坡斯廉就是飞翔俱乐部的人
Someone from the Porc or the Fly
打的小报告
must have reported it.
要么就是温克沃斯双胞胎干的
For all I know it was the WinkleVosses.
好吧 不说了
Alright. Let’s just forget about it.
太可笑了
This is absurd.
我竟被控诉虐待动物
I’m being accused of animal cruelty,
还不如说我有恋尸癖呢
it’s better to be accused of necrophilia.
恋尸是好点
It is better to be accused of necrophelia.
我得跟我爸解释
I’m gonna have to explain this to my father,
还要跟大家解释
I’m gonna have to explain this to everybody.
那是什么
What is happenning on that?
我”战后和现代艺术”那门课
I have my final coming up for “Post War and Contemporary Art”,
有考试 我一节课也没上过
and I haven’t been to class.
我得评论这四个作品
I’m supposed to write about these four paintings.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!