And he gave himself a 42 day head start.
因为他清楚 抢占先机者为王
Because he knows, but apparently you don’t,
而这你一点都不懂
which is that getting there first is everything.
兄弟 我可是竞赛运动员
I’m a competitve racer, Divya, I don’t think you
不用劳烦你教我占据先机的重要性
need to school me on the importance of getting there first.
-多谢 -好吧
– Thank you. – All right.
那是你父亲的律师吗
That was your father’s lawyer?
他是我父亲公♥司♥的法务顾问
He is his in-house counsel.
他会查看所有这些资料
He is going to look at all this and if he
如果必要 他会发勒令停止通知函的
thinks it’s appropriate, he’ll send us a cease and desist letter.
那有什么用
What’s that gonna do?
你想雇个知识产权方面的律师控告他
What you want, hire an IP lawyer and sue him?
不 我想雇整个黑道家族去把他菊花打残
No, I want to hire the Sopranos to beat the shit out of him with a hammer.
没那必要
We don’t have to do that.
没错
That’s right.
我们自己动手
We can do that ourselves.
我堂堂七尺男儿 而且还有个备份
I m 6.5 220 and theres 2 of me.
那又如何 大家都冷静下来
Well whatever. I’m saying let’s
先弄清楚我们要干嘛再说
calm down until we know what we’re talking about.
你还要等其他什么信息
How much more information are you waiting for?
我们见过马克三次 通过52封邮件
We met with Mark 3 times, we exchanged 52 e-mails.
我们能证明他看到了我们的编码
We can prove that he looked at the code.
页面底部那是什么
What is that on the bottom of the page,
马克·扎克伯格全权制♥造♥
It says “A Mark Zuckerberg Production”.
在主页上吗
On the home page?
所有页面上都有
On every page.
见鬼 他的典雅高尚让我头发都飘起来了
Shit, I need a second to let the classiness waft over me.
报上写着扎克伯格说 他希望隐私选项可以
They wrote Zuckerberg said he hoped the privacy option would help
帮助他恢复因”撕破脸”网站一落千丈的声誉
restore his reputation following student outrage over Facemash.com.
这跟咱们说的一字不差
It’s exactly what we said to him.
他居然在哈佛校报上对我们公然挑衅
He’s giving us the finger in the Crimson.
在父亲的律师看这些材料的时候
While we are waiting for Dad’s lawyer to
我们至少应该让报纸做点报导
look this stuff over we can at least get something going in the paper.
-不 -好让大家知道这是有争议的
– No. – So people know that this is in dispute.
我们不会在哈佛校报上动刀动枪
We’re not starting a knife fight in the Crimson.
也不会控告他
We’re not suing anybody.
为什么
Why not?
是呀 为什么
I don’t understand. Why not?
他会笑话我的
He’s gonna say stupid.
我吗
Me?
说呀 为什么
Say it, why not?
因为我们是哈佛的绅士
Because we are gentlemen of Harvard.
这里是哈佛
This is Harvard, where you
我们不该无事生非 也不该控告他人
don’t plant stories, and you don’t sue people.
你觉得只有他会笑话你吗
You thought he was gonna be the only one who thought that was stupid?
在你声称你有了这个构想的时候
During the time when you say you had this idea,
你是否知道泰勒和卡梅伦家境殷实
did you know Tyler and Cameron, came from a family of means?
什么意思
A family of means?
你是否知道他们的父亲很富有
Did you know their father was wealthy?
我不明白你问这个干什么
I not sure why you’re asking me that.
你明白与否不重要
It’s not important you be sure why I am asking.
我明白与否对你来说当然不重要
Not important to you.

Sy.
你知道他们家很富裕吗
Did you know that they came from money?
我不清楚他们家是否很富裕
I had no idea weather they came from money or not.
在你发给纳伦德拉先生的一封邮件里
In one of your e-mails to Mr. Narendra,
你提到了霍华德·温克沃斯咨♥询♥公♥司♥
you referenced Howard Winklevoss’s consulting firm.
你说有就有吧
If you say so.
霍华德·温克沃斯创办了一家
Howard Winklevoss founded a firm
拥有亿万资产的公♥司♥
whose assets are in the hundreds of millions.
你也知道泰勒和卡梅伦是哈佛
You also knew Tyler and Cameron were
坡斯廉俱乐部的成员
members of the Harvard final club called The Porcellian.
他们自己说的
They pointed that out.
不好意思当初竟然邀请你进来
Excuse us for inviting you in.
-进了单车室 -冷静
– To the bike room. – Please.
所以可以得出 你知道我的委托人很富有
So it’s safe to say that you were aware that my clients had money.
是的
Yes.
现在让我来告诉你这个提问的原因
Let me tell you why I am asking,
我在想 当你需要一千美金创办网络公♥司♥
I’m wondering why if you needed a thousand dollars
为何不向我的委托人寻求资金帮助
for an internet venture you didnt ask my clients for.
他们显然对该领域是很感兴趣的
They had demonstrated an interest to you in that kind of thing…
我向朋友寻求资金帮助
I went to my friend for the
因为他才是我想要合作的人
money because that’s who I wanted to be partners with.
爱德华多是哈佛投资协会的主席
Eduardo was the President of the Harvard Investers Association,
也是我最好的朋友
and he was also my best friend.
可你最好的朋友却在向你索赔6亿美元
Your best friend is suing you for six hundred million dollars.
别说的好像我不知道似的
I didn’t know that tell me more.
爱德华多 在网站上线后发生了什么
Eduardo, what happened after the initial launch?
抱歉 施 请您称呼他为萨弗林先生
I’m sorry, Sy, would you mind adrssing him as Mr. Saverin?
格雷琴 他们是最好的朋友
Gretchen they’re best freinds.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我们已经讨论过这个问题了 算了
We already went through this… never mind …
萨弗林先生 网站上线后情况怎样
Mr. Saverin, what happened after the initial launch?
一鸣惊人
It exploded.
学校里所有人都在用
Everybody on campus was using it.
加我Facebook
Facebook me,
两周后就成了大家的口头禅
it was a common expression after two weeks.
马克呢
And Mark?
马克成了校园风云人物
And Mark was the biggest thing on the campus
比哈佛那十九位诺贝尔奖得主
that included 19 Nobel laureates,
十五位普利策奖得主
15 Pulitzer Prize winners,
两位未来奥♥运♥之星和一个电影明星都还要出名
two future Olympians and a movie star.
电影明星是谁
Who is the movie star?
这有关系吗
Does it matter?

No.
那天天气晴朗 我在宿舍房♥间里
It was a beautiful day, and I was in my Radcliffe dorm room.
他杂♥志♥拿过来给我看
He brought that magzine up and he showed it to me,
说道 没有我们 这还是会发生
and he said,”look, it’s not gonna happen without us.”
我们现在就得开始
We gotta start now.
然后我说
And I said,
好 先把Basic打开吧[编程语言]
“OK. Let’s get Basic out there.”
你们可能都以为自己知道故事的结局
Now most of you think you know the rest of the story.
但事实并非如此
You may not.
这个产业刚起步的时候 我们都很低调
At the beginning of this industry, we were very humble.
杂♥志♥封面上的那个电脑
That kit computer on the cover of that magazine…
有个8080处理器
had an 8080 processor in it.
除非你多花钱买♥♥下了1K的存储板
Unless you paid an extra for a 1K memory board,
你只有256字节可用
you’ve got 256 Bytes.
所以写Basic程序时
So the challenge when I wrote Basic,
问题不仅仅是要能在4K存储上运行
wasn’t just to run at 4K bytes,
我还得为用户
but, I also have to leave room for the users
在4K存储上挤出足够的空间让他们运行程序
to run their programms, in 4K bytes.
你的朋友 是马克·扎克伯格吗
Your friend, is that Mark Zuckerberg?
是的
Yeah.
是他创建了TheFacebook吗
He made TheFacebook?
是的
Yeah.
我是说 我们两个 我们 是的
I mean, it’s both of us. It’s our…we’re…Yeah. We…yes.
酷 我是克里斯蒂·李 这是艾丽斯
Cool. I am Christy Lee, this is Alice.
很高兴认识你们
Very nice to meet you.
回去加我Facebook
Facebook me when you get home.
我们出去喝几杯怎么样
Maybe we can all go and grab a drink.
好啊 当然没问题
Yeah. Certainly. Absolutely.
她说 加我Facebook
She said, Facebook me.
下一句就是我们可以出去喝一杯
And we can all go for a drink later.
这太棒了 有两个原因
Which is stunningly great for 2 reasons.
一是因为她说了 加我Facebook
One she said Facebook me,
另一个原因是
and then the other,
她说我想之后约你们出来喝酒
I want to have drinks later.
你以前知道
Have you ever heard so many
一句普普通通的话可以包括这么多好事吗
different good things packed into one regular sized sentence?
对不起 是马克吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!