Are you alright?
我需要你帮忙
I need you.
我就是为你而来
I’m here for you.
不是这个 我要你用来给棋手排名的公式
No, I need the algorithm you used to rank chess players.
你没事儿吧
Are you okay?
我们在给女孩子们排名
We’re ranking girls.
你说其他女学生吗
You mean other students.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得这是个好主意吗
You think this is such a good idea?
我需要那个运算公式
I need the algorithm.
我需要那个运算公式
I need the algorithm.
给每个女孩一千四百的基础分数
Give each girl a base rating of 1400.
在某个时刻女孩A的评分为Ra
At any time “Girl A” has a rating Ra
女孩B的评分为Rb
and “Girl B” has e rating Rb.
当对任意两个女孩进行评比时
When any two girls are matched up there’s
会有个根据现有评分进行的预测
an expectation of which will win based on their current rating.
没错
Yeah.
这些预测写出来就是这样的
And those expectations are expressed this way.
我们写程序吧
Let’s write it.
左边那个
The one on the left.
右边的
On the right.
右边
The right.
这个可以用了
It works.
我们该先传给谁呢
Who should we send it to first?
-德怀尔 -尼尔
– Dwyer. – Neal.
你打算先传给谁呢
Who are you gonna send it to?
就那么几个人 问题是 他们会传给谁呢
Just a Couple of people. The question is, who are they gonna send it to?
大伙儿过来看看
Hey guys, check this out.
左边那个
The one on the left.
这些女孩 选右边还是左边
These girls, right or Left?
左边
Left.
右边还是左边
Right or Left?
那是我室友
That’s my roommate.
天哪 左边的
Oh my God. On the left.
真可悲
This is pathetic.
右边
Right.
左边
Left.
左边
Left.
见鬼
Shit!
奥尔布赖特 他在博客中谈到你了
Albright, he blogged about you.
你不会想看的
You don’t want to read it.
艾丽卡 这是你的胸衣吗
Erica, is this yours?
我们从新生那里偷来的
I stole it from a trainee.
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
这流量真大啊
That’s an awful lot of traffic.
你说我们是不是应该在它惹麻烦前把它关了啊
You think maybe we shouldn’t shut it down before we get into trouble.

Hello?
慢着 慢点说…
Wait wait wait…
在凌晨四点钟吗
At 4 in the morning?
科克兰宿舍有很不寻常的流量
Well there is an unusual amount of traffic to the switch of Kirkland.
你是说凌晨四点不该有那个流量吗
You’re saying it’s unusal for 4 in the morning?
就算是在橄榄球超级杯比赛中场
No, this would be unusual
这个流量也不正常
for half time at the Superbowl.
好吧
Alright.
我得去工作
I gotta go in.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
哈佛的网络要崩溃了
The Harvard network is about to crash.
你说不会是…
You don’t think…
是的
I do.
去看看是不是每个人的网络都瘫了
Go see if it’s everybody’s.
连接不上
Can’t connect.
网络瘫痪了
The network is down.
如果不是巧合 就是我们造成的
Unless this is a coincidence I think this is us.
这不是巧合
It’s not a coincidence.
真见鬼
Holy shit.
所以你被学校行政委员会传唤了
So you’re called in front of the ad. board.
不是那样的
That’s not what happened.
你没被行政委员会传唤吗
You weren’t called in front of the administartive board.
我不是再说那个 先倒回去 回到和
No, back, let’s back at the bar
艾丽卡·奥尔布赖特在酒吧那晚
with Erica Albright.
她那么说的吗 她作证我说了那样的话吗
She said all that? That I said that stuff to her.
我可是对着证词记录照本宣科的
I was reading from the transcript of her deposition.
你们为什么要她作证啊
Why would you even need to depose her?
这是我们考虑的事
That’s really for us to decide.
你觉得如果她把我说的像个混♥蛋♥
You think if I know she could make me look like a jerk,
我就会同意和解的话
I’ll be more likely to settle.
马克 别说了
Mark, don’t.
我们休息一下吧 可以吗
Why dont we stretch our legs for a minute, can we do that?
都三个小时了 而且你的确花了很多时间
It’s been almost 3 hours and frankly you did spend an awful lot of time
想用那个酒吧女孩的证词
embarassing Mr. Zuckerberg
让扎克伯格先生难堪
with the girl’s testimony from the bar.
我没觉得难堪 只是很多都是胡编乱造的
I am not embarassed, she just made a lot of that up.
她发过誓的
She was under oath.
难道她是第一个起誓后还撒谎的吗
I guess that would be the first time someone lied under oath.
两个小时内点击率就有两千两百多吗
The site got 2200 hits within 2 hours.
-万 -什么
– Thousands. – What?
两万两千次
22 thousand.
这两个家伙划得真快
Those guys are really fast.
有什么办法能让比赛看起来不以强凌弱吗
Is there anyway to make this a fair fight?
跳进水里游泳过去
Jump out and swim.
我们得跳进水里淹死 他们才能赢
We’d have to jump out and drown.
要不你向前划我向后划
Or you can row forward and I can row backward.
我们是同卵双胞胎 我们应该行动一致
We are genectically identical, science says we would stay in one place.
就专心划船吧
Just row the damn boat.
你们听说了吗
You guys hear about this?
什么
What?
两天前的晚上 一名科克兰的大二学生
Two nights ago, a sophomore
用他的笔记本电弄瘫了网络
choked the network from a laptop at Kirkland.
-真的吗 -凌晨四点…
– Really? – At four A.M..
他建了个评选学校女生热辣程度的网站
He set up a website where we vote the hotness of female undergrads.
当时我们在干什么 怎么都没听说啊
What were we doing, that none of us heard about this?
我哪知道 三小时的餐前皮艇训练
I do not know, three-hour low-technical row before breakfast,
然后一股脑忙学习
full course load studying.
又去皮艇里待了三个小时 然后继续学习
Another three hours in the tank then studying.
我可不知道怎么错过了
I’m not sure how we missed it.
这玩意受欢迎吗
How much activity was on this thing?
两万两千次页面请求
Twenty-two thousand page requests.
两万两千
Twenty-two thousand?
这家伙黑了七个宿舍的肖像影集
This guy hacked facebook of seven houses.
他用一晚上就建起了网站
He set up the whole site in one night
当时还醉得不轻
and he did it while he was drunk.
两万两千
Twenty-two thousand.
你怎么知道他醉了
How do you know he was drunk?
他边做网站边敲博客
He was blogging simultaneously.
知道我怎么想吗
Know what I think?
鬼知道
Way ahead of you.
他就是我们要找的人
This is our guy.
卡梅伦·温克沃斯
Cameron Winklevoss.
W-I-N-K-L-E-V-O-S-S
W-I-N-K-L-E-V-O-S-S
常见的卡梅伦
Cameron spelt the usuall way.
泰勒·温克沃斯 常见的泰勒
Tyler Winklevoss, Tyler spelt the usuall way.
跟我兄弟一个姓氏
My last name’s the same as my brother’s.
扎克伯格先生 这是行政委员会的听证会
Mr. Zuckerberg, this is an administrative board hearing.
你被指控在建造”撕破脸”网站的过程中
You’re being accused of intentionally breaching security,
破坏安全系统
violating copyrights, violating individual privacy
侵犯版权以及侵犯个人隐私
by creating the website www.facemash.com.
你还被控违反了
You are also charged with being in violation of universty policy
学校有关传播数码照片的规定
on distribution of digitised images.
在我们提问之前
Before we begin with our questioning,
你可以先做个自我陈诉 你要这样做吗
your allowed to make a statement, would you like to do so?
我已经…听着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!