那可是Facebook网页啊
That’s a Facebook page.
我注册了个马甲
I open it under an alias.
挂了这几幅图上去 然后让大家评论
I posted the paintings and asked people to comment.
每隔一会我就挑拨一下
Every once in a while I hop on and stir the pot
好让大家激烈讨论
to get a good debate going.
扎克伯格先生
Mr. Zuckerberg
期末考试作弊吗
was cheating on his final exam?
我不会回答那个问题的
I’d rather not answer that question.
为什么
And why not?
因为我不是起诉他期末考试作弊
‘Cause I’m not suing him for cheating on his final exam.
朋友是不会这么做的
That’s not what friends do.
你刚刚告诉我们他考试作弊
Well, you just told us he was cheating.
你竟然告诉律师我虐待动物
You told your lawyers I was torturing animals?
没有 他一点也没说
No, he didn’t tell us about it at all.
我们律师完全有能力找到那篇校报文章
Our litigators are capable of finding a Crimson article.
事实上当我们提起这事的时候
In fact, when we raised the subject with him
马克还为你辩护来着
he defended you.
993了 快成功了
993. We are so close.
我想起来了
Oh, yeah, that reminds me….
我们还需要钱 爱德华多
we’re gonna need more money, Eduardo.
我知道 需要更多的服务器和人手
Yeah, I agree. More servers, more help.
我要招两个实习生跟我一块去
I’m interviewing two interns to come to
帕罗奥多 我们得给他们点钱
Palo Alto and we are going to have to pay them something.
不好意思 什么
Sorry, what?
我已经在离斯坦福大学两个街区远的地方
I’ve already found a house for rent on a street
找好了房♥子 特好 还有游泳池
two blocks from the Stanford Campus. It’s perfect and it’s got a pool.
你什么时候决定暑假去加州的
When did you decide to go to Califrnia for the summer?
你意思是我什么时候真正决定吗
You mean when did I actually decide?
是在肖恩·派克表演秀的时候吗
Somewhere in the middle of the Sean Parker variety hour?
他说的对 我们得去加州
He was right. California is the place we gotta be.
什么 你是杰德克[贝弗利山人主角]吗
What? You’re Jed Clampett?
你在巴西也能看”贝弗利山人”啊
You guys got the Beverly Hillbillies in Brazil?
那可真是天才的想法啊
Shows in Brazil. Genius.
你为什么对肖恩有成见
What is your problem with Sean?
他什么东西帮不上忙
He doesn’t bring anything to the table.
他没钱 达斯廷都比他会编程
He doesn’t have money, Dustin’s a better programmer.
他能联♥系♥风险投资公♥司♥
He’s got connections to VCs.
我们需要的是广♥告♥商而不是风险投资
We don’t need VCs, we need advertisers.
再说了我也能联♥系♥投资公♥司♥啊
And I have connections to VCs.
我们要行家
The real players…
而且你刚刚才给公♥司♥造成了极坏的影响
And as someone who’s just really embarrased the company in a bad way…
是温克沃斯双胞胎干的
It was the Winklevosses, Mark.
等下
Hang on.
刷新
Hit refresh.
150,004人了
150,004.
150,000个会员了 爱德华多
150,000 members, Eduardo.
-太好了 -太好了
– Congratulations. – Congratulations.
你不觉得他被私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪的事
You don’t think it was strange
特别诡异吗
that he was followed by private detectives?
他们什么也没调查出来
Who came up with nothing?
但他还是被赶出公♥司♥了
Enough to get him out of the company.
还有吸毒和滥交呢
The drugs the girls?
我们都不知道这些是不是真的
We don’t know if any of that is true.
到处都有关于他的报道
You can read about it.
那我还能知道你虐待小鸡呢
I can read about you torturing birds,
看到就能相信吗…
since when does reading about something make…
大鱼也吃小鱼怎么不算同类相残呢
Don’t fish eat other fish!
枪鱼和鲑鱼 真可笑
The marlins and the trout.
他说什么呢
What’s he talking about?
我明晚十点在计算机科学实验室面试实习生
I’m interviewing interns at 10 tommorow night in the CS lab.
兄弟 好好处理这事吧
Get on board with this, men, you know.
我不知道我还能说什么了
I don’t really know what else to say.
爱德华多
Eduardo!
这是在干吗
What’s going on?
他们有十分钟时间获取
They have 10 minutes to
巨蟒[编程语言]服务器的管♥理♥员♥权限
get root access to a Python web server,
破解SSL加密协议密♥码♥
expose its SSL encryption,
然后拦截安全端口的数据流
and then intercept all traffic over its secure port.
他们在非法入侵
They are hacking.
对 在入侵一个模拟的PIX防火墙
Yes. All behind a PIX Firewall Emulator,
但真正好玩的地方还在后头
But here is the beauty.
你知道你刚才说的我都听不懂吧
You know I didn’t understand anything you just said, right?
我知道
I do know that.
好玩的地方在哪
So what’s the beauty?
每写好十行代码 他们就得喝一杯
Every 10th line of code written they have to take a shot,
黑客要行径无声 所以每次
and hacking supposed to be stealth, so anytime the
被服务器拦截 他们也得喝一杯
server detects an intrusion, the candidate responsible has to take a shot.
我有个软件能让5台电脑
I also have a program running that has
同时弹出窗口
a pop-up window appear simultaneously on all 5 computers.
关闭窗口最慢的也要喝一杯
The last candidate to hit the window has to take a shot.
还有每三分钟他们都要喝一杯
Plus every 3 minutes they all have to take a shot.
到点了
Three minutes!
我想知道实习生什么工作
Can I ask what part of the
要求他们这么能喝
interns’ job will they need to be able to do drunk?
你说得对 更切合情况的测试是看他们
You’re right. A more relavant test might
能不能把鸡养活一个星期
be seeing if they can keep a chicken alive for a week.
我太缺德了
That was mean.
给你的
Here.
什么
What is this?
我新开了个账户 存了18000美元
I opened a new acount and put 18000 dollars in it.
够你一夏天用的吗
Will that get you through the summer?
欢迎加入Facebook
Welcome to Facebook.
-18000美元吗 -对
– 18,000 dollars? – Yes.
-不算你已经存的1000块 -对
– In addition to the 1000 dollars you already put up. – Yes.
总共有19000美元
A total of 19,000 dollars now.

Yes.
等下 我来算算对不对
Hang on. I’m just checking your math on that.
没错
Yes.
我算的跟你一样
I got the same thing.
我能继续吗
May I continue?
在表达了对扎克伯格先生
After expressing missgivings about Mr. Zuckerberg
要在暑假把公♥司♥迁移到加州的忧虑之后
taking the company and moving it to California
你为什么还要
for the summer, why did you
在户头上存18000美元给他使用
put 18000 dollars in an account for his use?
我以为我们是拍档
I figured we were partners.
我想成为团队的一员
I wanted to be a team player.
我想在马克和达斯廷
I figured Mark, Dustin
以及新来的实习生
and the new interns could
做网站的同时 我可以去纽约找广♥告♥投资商
work on the site while I was generating advertiser interest in New York.
但最关键是我想怎么着
But mostly I figured,
三个月也出不了什么差错
how much could possibly go wrong in 3 months?
-我还没死 -我知道
– I didn’t die. – I know.
-我成功了 -的确
– I made it. – You did.
好了 准备好了吗
OK. Ready?
刚刚那跳有八分吧
That was like an 8.
两分还差不多
That was like a 2.
比那好点吧
He was better than that.
我没事
I’m ok.
-真的吗 -真险
– You’re sure? – Yikes.
门铃响了
That’s the doorbell.
我们还有门铃啊
I didn’t know we had a doorbell.
安德鲁 去开门
Andrew, get the door.
别 他正忙着呢
No, he’s wired in.
得从押金里扣钱了
That’s gonna cut into the security deposit.
-安德鲁 -忙着呢
– Andrew. – Not now.
真乖
Good boy.
-肖恩 -马克
– Sean? – Mark.
-你在这住吗 -对啊
– Do you live here? – Yeah.
-你呢 -我们就在街对面住 看到烟囱…
– Do you? – We live right across the street, we saw the chimney…
-没错 -有人受伤吗
– Yeah. – Is anbody hurt?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!