How was the royalty?
他只是在不断重复
Ah, he just wanted to tell me a couple more times
比赛多么激烈
how close the race was.
激烈 残忍♥极了
Just brutally, brutally excruciating.
卡梅伦 这王子的国家还不如楠塔基特岛大
Cam, the guy’s the prince of a country
没必要和他计较
the size of Nantucket. Relax, it’s fine.
小伙子们
Boys.
温克沃斯先生
Mr. Winklevoss.
真是场艰难的比赛
That was a tough beat.
抱歉让您和母亲这么远飞过来看我输掉比赛
Im sorry you and Mom had to fly all the way over to see that.
不 不要因为输了这么激烈的比赛向我道歉
No. Don’t ever apologise to me for losing a race like that.
也不用向任何其他人道歉
Don’t ever apologise to anyone for losing a race like that.
小伙子们
Boys.
肯赖特先生
Mr. Kenwright.
父亲 这是肯赖特先生
Dad, this is Mr. Kenwright,
这周我们寄宿在他家
part of our host family this week.
-幸会 -幸会
– Pleasure to meet you. – Good to meet you.
我刚和女儿通过电♥话♥
I just had a phone chat with my daughter.
她对我说 她和她的朋友们
She told me that she and her freinds
已经在谈论这场比赛了
were already talking about the race
她们在电脑上看到比赛的
which they’ve just seen via their computers.
一个叫做Facebook的网站
A new website called Facebook,
美国有这个网站吗
Do you have this in America?
我去找你母亲
I’m gonna find your mother.
我说错什么了吗
Did I say something wrong?
您女儿不在美国上学吧
Your daughter doesn’t go to school in the States?
不 她在剑桥大学 主修法国文学
No. No. Cambridge. Majoring in French literature.
尽管我认为法国没有文学
Though I wasn’t aware there was such a thing.
剑桥大学也有Facebook吗
They have Facebook at Cambridge?
并且显然 牛津和伦敦政♥治♥经济学院也有了
And apparently Oxford and the London School of Economics.
因为她的朋友在那两所学校读书
That’s where her friends are.
很精彩的比赛
Good race boys.
既能享乐也能吃苦才行 对吧
Take the bitter with the sweet, right?
帮我看下东西
Somebody watch my stuff.
如果真在网上了 我要亲眼看到
If this is online, I want to see it.
没必要了
Stop it.
卡梅伦 别这样
Stop, Cam.
别查了
Knock it off.
我不介意我们
I don’t mind that we
以不到一秒的差距输给荷兰人
lost to the Dutch by less then a secound.
我们赛得很出色
That was a good race.
公平竞争 而且我们还会再次碰面
And that was a fair race, and they’ll see us again.
我真正介意 你也应该介意的是
What I mind and you should mind
输掉一场不公平的竞争
is showing up on Monday for a race that was run on Sunday.
我们试过找他谈话
We tried talking to him ourselves,
试过写信给他
we tried writing a letter,
试过找学校行政委员会
we’d tried the ad board,
还找过校长谈话
and we tried talking to the president of the university.
现在我最后一次拜托你
Now I am asking you for the last time.
我们应该利用起我们可观的资源
Let’s take the considerable resources at our disposal,
把他告上联邦法庭
and sue him in Federal court.
拜托
Come on.
我要喝酒冷静一下
I need a real drink.
去他妈的
Screw it.
让我们毁了那该死的书呆子
Let’s gut the freaking nerd.
查下 我昨天看到他了
Check it out, I saw him today.
米切尔·曼宁汉 凯斯风险投资的那个
Manningham, Mitchel Manningham. That Case Equity guy.
你们在撒钉子还是在用影分身
Are you guys using spikes or ghostancies?
不知道 我们只是在胡乱射击
We don’t know we’re just shooting at each other.
用神风队员
Use the sweet kamikazes.
好像我们知道那是什么似的
Like we know what that is.
我看到他开着保时捷
I saw him getting into his Porsche Carrera,
他也看到我了
and he saw me too.
他一定看到了
I know he did.
别担心 没事的 现在正是关键时刻
Don’t. Don’t sweat it. I’m on a landmark.
有人听到敲门声了吗
Does anybody hear that banging?
你听不到任何声音 你在编写代码
You don’t hear anything you’re writing code.
可是有人敲门啊
Ok, somebody’s at the door.
这可不是什么冷盘 新鲜出炉最重要…
It’s not a dish best serve cold, it’s best serve immediately and…
我回头打给你
I’m gonnna call you back.
怎么了
What’s up?
“怎么了”
What’s up?
马克应该于
Mark was supposed to pick me up
一小时前在机场接我
at the airport an hour ago,
我给他去过电♥话♥了
I’ve been calling his cell.
他刚连续工作了三十六小时
He was on a 36 hour coding tear,
所以他需要休息几小时
so he took a nap for a couple of hours.
发生什么了
What happened here?
不是发生什么了 是正在发生
Not happened, happening.
又一件大事
Next big thing.
爱德华多
Eduardo.
-你好 -干♥你♥的事去
– Hey man. – Back to work.
抱歉 我实在醉得不行了
Sorry about it, it is about the most wasted I get.
我的意思是更…
I meant the more…
我们能懂
We understand.
她们多大了 肖恩
How old are they, Sean?
这么问不礼貌
It’s not polite to ask.
肖恩 她们多大了
Sean, how old are they?
你认为你了解我吧
You think you know me, right?
我看报读书
I’ve read enough.
你知道我对你有多了解吗
You know how much I’ve read about you?
-爱德华多 -伙计
– Eduardo. – Hey, man.
我在机场等了你一个小时
I waited an hour for you at the airport.
现在几点了
What time is it?
这边的午夜 纽约时间凌晨三点
Midnight, or 3am in New York where I just came from.
过来看下我们最新的进展
You got to see some of the new stuff we got.
达斯廷 让他看看”墙”
Dustin show him the wall.
我把它叫做”墙”
I’m just calling it the wall.
别管”墙”了
Forget about the wall,
告诉他我安排的那个会议
tell him about the meeting I’ve got set up.
你认识彼得·提尔吗
You know Peter Thiel?
不认识
Nope.
你当然没理由知道
No reason you should.
他不过在经营一个两十亿美元的对冲基金
He just runs a 2 billion dollar hedge fund
叫克拉里昂基金
called Clarium Capital.
为什么是他在安排会议
Why’s he setting up meetings?
提尔想做天使投资[经营初期的风险投资]
Thiel may want to make an angel investment.
我不管那人是不是真是天使
I don’t care if hes an actual angel.
为什么是他在安排商务会议
Why is he setting up business meetings?
你旅途肯定很辛苦
You’ve had a long flight.
不 我在肯尼迪机场停机坪上等了很久
No. I had a long wait on the tarmac at JFK,
又在旧金山国际机场的
then a long wait at the
旅客托运行李处等了很久
passenger loading and unloading zone at SFO,
再加上一趟长途飞行
and in between there was a long flight.
我是这家公♥司♥的财务一把手
I’m the business end of this company.
而他是在这里吃白饭的
And he is a house guest living here rent free
一切费用由爱德华多·萨弗林基金会
on a very generous grant
慷慨承担
from the Eduardo Saverin Foundation.
我听说了你那些夸夸其谈的广♥告♥赞助
I heard about your big ticket ad buys.
格瑞礼服
Gery’s Tuxedos…
你再敢说
Hey man.
哈佛调酒课程
Harvard Bartending Course.
你除了会找斯努克饼干
You’re just one small step away
这类的破烂货色之外还干了什么
from bagging Snookies Cookies. I can feel it.
我能和你单独谈一会儿吗
Can I talk to you alone for a minute?
没问题
Sure.
我们抽大♥麻♥吧
Bong hit.
我太过瘾了
I’m so high.
怎样 实习如何 克里斯蒂怎样
How’s it going? How’s the internship? How’s Christy?
实习如何
How’s the internship?
马克 妈的 我退出了实习

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!