So I have a legal obligation to say no.
好吧
OK, no.
你觉得你没必要听我说话
You don’t think I deserve your attention.
我觉得如果你的委托人想把我踩在脚下
I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders
侮辱我 他们有权利去尝试
and call themselves tall, they have a right to give it a try.
但并不代表
But there is no requirement
我就得享受坐在这里侧耳聆听人们的谎言
that I enjoy sitting here, listening to people lie.
我会听你说话的 但一点点就足够了
You have part of my attention, you have the minimum amount.
我其它的思绪全在Facebook的办公室
The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook…
我和同事们在干
where my colleagues and I were doing things
这间屋子里的人 尤其是你的委托人
that no one in this room including and especially your clients,
没有能力和创造力来完成的事情
are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.
这能回答你那自以为是的问题了吗
Did I adequately answer your condescending question?
十二点四十五了 我们吃午饭怎么样
I have 12:45, why don’t we say that’s lunch.
两点半回来
Back at two thirty.
那 她们叫什么名字
So, what were their names?
是克里斯蒂和艾丽斯
Their names were Christy and Alice.
她们想今晚就出去喝一杯
And they want to have drinks tonight.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
伙计 对不起 里面有几个妞在打扮呢
Hey man sorry, a couple of girls are freshening up in there.
哥们 真有福气啊
Sweet.
我们有狂热粉丝了
We have groupies.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
你去哪
Where are you going?
马克
Mark?
艾丽卡
Erica?

Hi.
我从那边看到你了 我不知道你常来这里
I saw you from over there, I didn’t know you came to this pub a lot.
第一次来
First time.
我也是 能单独和你聊聊吗
Mine too. Can I talk to you alone for a second?
我觉得在这说挺好
I think I’m good right here.
我只是
I just…
我想和你单独说
I’d love to talk to you alone.
如果我们能去其他什么地方
If we could just go some place…
就在这说吧
Right here is fine.
你听说我做的那个新网站了吗
I don’t know if you heard about this new website I launched?
没有
No.
TheFacebook
TheFacebook?
你在网上说我是个婊♥子♥ 马克
You called me bitch on the internet, Mark.
这就是为什么我想和你谈谈
That’s why I wanted to talk to you.
-在网上… -我就是为了这个来找你的
– On the internet… – That is why I came over.
把女人和家畜相比
Comparing women to farm animals?
我没有那样做
I didn’t end up doing that.
可你还是写下了你的想法
Didn’t stop you from writing it.
就好像你脑子里蹦出来的
It’s as if every thought
每个想法都是那么的聪明
that tumbles through your head was so clever,
如果不拿出来分享的话 就是犯罪
it would be a crime for it not to be shared.
互联网可不是想改就改的 马克
The internet’s not written in pencil, Mark. It’s written in ink.
你在网上写了艾丽卡·奥尔布赖特是个婊♥子♥
And you published that Erica Albright was a bitch
拿我的姓氏和罩杯来开玩笑
Right before you made an ignorant crack about my family’s name,
还根据女人的热辣程度给她们打分
and bra size, and then rated women based on their hotness.
艾丽卡 出什么问题了吗
Erica, is there a problem?
不 没事
No, there’s no problem.
你在小黑屋里写你的狗屁讽刺
You write your snide bullshit from a dark room,
因为现在烦躁闷骚的人都这样
because that’s what the angry do nowadays.
我以前对你很好
I was nice to you.
别折磨我了
Don’t torture me for it.
如果我们能去别的地方呆几分钟
If we could just go somewhere for a minute.
我不想放我朋友鸽子
I do not want to be rude to my friends.
好吧
Ok.
祝你的电子游戏做得开心
Good luck with your video game.
是啊 不错
Yeah, that was great.
做得很对 你去道歉了吧
That was the right thing to do. You apologized, right?
我们得扩展业务了
We have to expand,
什么
What?
他在为什么事生气吗
Is he mad about something?
我们要扩展到耶鲁和哥伦比亚大学
OK, we are expanding to Yale and Columbia.
达斯廷 你分担一下我的编程任务
Dustin, I want you to share the coding work with me.
克里斯 你负责宣传和业务拓展
Chris, you are going to be in charge of publicity and outreach,
就从让波士顿大学校报
and you can start by getting us a story
发一篇关于我们的报导开始吧
in the B.U. Student Newspaper.
桥报
The Bridge.
他们不愿意报导哈佛的事情
They hate doing stories about Harvard.
报社肯定有人
Somebody at the newspaper
是学计算机专业的 告诉他
will be a computer science major, tell him that
马克·扎克伯格愿意免费为他编程十小时
Mark Zuckerberg will do ten hours of free programming.
你为什么想要让桥报报导TheFacebook
Why do you want a story in the BU newspaper?
我就是想
Because I do.
下面是公♥司♥所有权的分配
Now here’s the arrangement.
爱德华多是首席财务官 有30%的份额
Eduardo is CFO, owns 30% of the company.
达斯廷是副总裁 编程主管
Dustin is a vice president and head of programming,
他的5%份额由我那里出
and his 5% of the company will come from my end.
克里斯是宣传部长 他的工资
Chris is Director of Publicity, and his compensation
取决于工作的多少
will depend on the amount of work he ends up doing.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
这些女孩是谁
Who are these girls?
不好意思 她们是克里斯蒂和艾丽斯
Sorry, they are Christy and Alice.
我们能做点什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
没有
No. That’s it.
耶鲁大学和哥伦比亚大学 开工
Yale and Columbia. Let’s go.
再加上斯坦福大学吧
And Stanford.
-什么 -斯坦福大学
– What? – Stanford.
我们该在帕罗阿尔托露脸了[近硅谷]
It’s time for them to see this in Palo Alto.
你不吃午饭吗
You don’t want any lunch?
不吃了
No.
你可以来吃点沙拉
You’re welcome to some salad.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这肯定很艰难吧
This must be hard.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是玛丽莲·德培
I’m Marilyn Delpy,
我自我介绍过了
I introduced myself…
我是问你是做什么的
I mean what do you do?
我是公♥司♥的初级助理 刚来两年
I am a secoud-year associate at the firm.
我的老板让我来旁听这次作证
My boss wanted me to sit in on the deposition case.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看看在波斯尼亚进展怎么样了
Checking in to see how it’s going in Bosnia.
波斯尼亚
Bosnia.
他们连公路都没有 还能上Facebook吗
Ther don’t have roads but they have Facebook?
你肯定很痛恨温克沃斯兄弟吧
You must really hate the Winklevosses?
我不痛恨任何人
I don’t hate anybody.
温克沃斯兄弟根本不是为了知识产权告我
The Winklevoss aren’t suing me for intellectual property theft.
他们告我 是因为他们长这么大
They’re suing me because for the first time in their lives,
第一次事与愿违
things didn’t work out the way they were supposed to for them.
-他在扩张 -什么
– He is expanding. – What?
目标是耶鲁 哥伦比亚和斯坦福大学
He is expanding to Yale, Columbia and Stanford,
明天就会见报
it’s gonna be in the Crimson tommorow.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
哈 那勒令停止通知函
Well, looks like that cease and desist letter
真的把他吓破胆了
really scared the shit out of him, huh.
我要聘一个律师申请禁制令
I want to hire a lawyer
我要这网站现在就被关闭
to file for injunctive relief and get the site taken down now.
他的网站多存在一分钟
Every minute the site is up,
哈佛网就少一分价值
Harvard Connection becomes less valuable.
我要禁制令 我要赔偿
I want an injuction, I want damages,
我要看到刑法禁令
I want punitive relief.
我还想让他死
I want him dead.
是啊 我也想
Yeah I want those things, too.
那我们为什么不行动起来呢
Then why aren’t we doing anything about it.
因为我们是哈佛的绅士吗
Because we are gentlemen at Harvard?
因为你不知道大家会怎么看待这件事情
Because you’re not thinking about how it’s going to look.
大家会怎么看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!