Mark, Jesus, I quit the internship.
这我们在电♥话♥里说过了
We talked about this on the phone,
我第一天就不干了
I quit on my first day.
我记得你说过
I do rememebr you saying that.
那克里斯蒂怎么样了
So how’s Christy?
克里斯蒂疯了
Christy’s crazy.
很有趣吗
Is that fun?

No.
她脑子有病 是个嫉妒狂 完全没有理性
I mean she’s actually psychotic, she’s insanely jealous, she’s irrational.
我被她吓坏了
And I’m frightened of her.
至少你还有女友
Still it’s nice you have a girlfreind.
我不想让那家伙
I do not want that guy…
自以为是这家公♥司♥的一员
representing himself as part of this company.
爱德华多 你一定得搬过来
You gotta move out here, Eduardo
一切都在这里发生
this is where it’s all happening.
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
关系网络 动力都在这里
The connections, the energy.
马克 拜托
Mark, Mark…
我怕如果你不回来
I’m afraid if you don’t come out here
你会被落下的
you’re going to be left behind.
我需要你来这里
I want I want I need you out here.
别告诉他我说了这些
Please don’t tell him that I said that.
你说什么
What did you just say?
它比我们想象得成长得更迅速
It’s moving faster then any of us ever imagine it would be.
发展太快了 肖恩认为我们应该…
It’s moving fast and Sean thinks that we should…
肖恩不属于这家公♥司♥
Sean’s not part of this company.
我们在一百六十所学校
We have over 300 thousand memebers
-拥有超过三十万的用户 -我知道
– we’re in 160 schools. – I’m aware of that.
包括欧洲的五所
Including 5 in Europe.
这我知道 马克
I’m aware of that, Mark.
马克 我是首席财务官
Mark, I’m the CFO.
我们需要更多的程序员和更多的钱
We need more programmers and we need more money,
他安排了与提尔的会面
and he set up the Thiel meeting.
他联络所有能联♥系♥上的人
He set up meetings all over town.
-安排其他会议吗 -是的
– Set up other meetings? – Yes.
在我全然不知的情况下
Without me knowing anything about it.
你那时在纽约
You were in New York.
我在纽约一天坐十四小时的地铁
I’m in New York riding subways 14 hours a day
-四处寻找广♥告♥商 -是的 那进展如何
– trying to find advertisers. – Yeah. And how’s it going so far?
你说被落下是什么意思
What did you mean get left behind.
您想办理什么业务
Can I help you?
我想冻结这个账户
I’d like to freeze this bank account,
取消所有现存的支票和信贷额度
and cancel all existing checks and lines of credit.
我能看您的身份证件吗
May I see some ID please?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
肖恩 他马上就能见你了
Sean, he’ll be right with you.
没关系
No problem.
他们就是在这里拍摄了《火烧摩天楼》
You know this is where they filmed Towering Inferno.
真舒心[天使投资人经常被描绘作魔鬼]
That’s comforting.
你们进来吧
Hey guys, come on back.
她给你们倒水了吗
Did she offer you some water?
是的 我们很好
Oh yeah, we’re cool.
你就是马克吧
You must be Mark.
我们大致看了一下 恭喜
We took a look at everything and congratulations.
我们会先为你们注入
We’re gonna start you off with a
五十万美元的资金
500 thousand dollar investment.
莫里斯会跟你们谈
Maurice is going to talk to you about
企业重组的事
some corporate restructurng.
我们会在特拉华洲重新注册公♥司♥
We’ll file as a corporation in Delaware.
我们找到一个合适的
We’ve come up with a
能容纳新投资者的股权结构
stock structure that will allow us to have new investors.
现在我想问你们件事
Now let me ask you something.
谁是爱德华多·萨弗林
Who’s Eduardo Saverin?
天啊
Jesus.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
你吓到我了 你需要敲门
You scared me, I need you to knock.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
今天下午
I got back this afternoon.
你打算什么时候给我打电♥话♥
and when are you gonna call me?
老天 旅途很不顺利
Jesus, it was kind of a rough trip.
我十分疲惫
And I was tired…
或是回答我四十七条短♥信♥的其中一条
Or answer 1 of my 47 texts,
你知道吗 我发了四十七条
did you know I sent 47 texts.
收到了 并且我认为这是绝对正常的行为
I did. And I thought that was incredibly normal behaviour.
你是在讽刺我吗
Are you mocking me?
我给你带了个礼物
I bought you a present.
为什么你在Facebook的状态是单身
Why does your status say single on your Facebook page?
什么
What?
为什么你在Facebook的
Why does your relationship
情感状态写的是单身
status say single on your Facebook page?
我建立个人主页的时候是单身
I was single when I set up the page.
那就没想着上去改改吗
And you just never bothered to change it?
怎么
What?
我不知道怎么改
I don’t know how.
你觉得我蠢吗
Do I look stupid to you?
没有 冷静
No, calm down.
你想跟我说Facebook的首席财务官
Your asking me to believe that the CFO of Facebook
不会更改
doesn’t know how to change
Facebook上的情感状态吗
his relationship status on Facebook?
是有点让人难以相信
It’s a little embarassing.
所以你应该
So you should take it as a sign of trust
看作是我对你的无比信任
that I would tell you that.
去死吧
Go to hell.
放松
Take it easy.
你没改是因为
You didn’t change it
这样你每次去看马克
so you could screw those little Silicon Valley sluts
都可以招惹硅谷小荡♥妇♥们
every time you go to see Mark.
这太离谱了
That’s not even remotely true.
我可以向你保证
And I can promise you that
硅谷的小荡♥妇♥们根本不会在意
the Silicon Valley sluts don’t care about
任何人在Facebook上的情感状态
anybody’s relationship status is on Facebook.
请打开你的礼物
Please open your present.
你的手♥机♥没坏啊
Your phone does work.
是马克
It’s Mark.
这估计又是个棘手的问题
Ok, this is gonna be tricky.
打开你的礼物
Uh, open you present.
是条丝质围巾
It’s a silk scarf.
你见过我带围巾吗
Have you ever seen me wear a scarf?
那这正好是你的第一条围巾
This’ll be your first.
是我
Yeah.
你冻结了我们的账户吗
You froze our account?
是的
I did.
你冻结了账户
You froze the account!
我要引起你的注意 马克
I had to get you attention Mark.
你意识到你这是在祸害整个公♥司♥吗
Do you realise that you jeapordised the entire company?
你意识到你的举动
Do you realise that your actions
有可能会永久性地毁灭
could have permanetly destroyed
我所作的一切吗
everything I’ve been working on?
我们所作的一切
We’ve have been working on.
资金链断了网站就无法运行
Without money the site can’t function.
好吧 让我来告诉你
OK, let me tell you the
Facebook和其他网站的区别
difference between Facebook and everone else.
我们的网站从不崩溃
We don’t crash ever.
如果服务中断了哪怕一天
If the servers are down for even a day,
我们的声誉就毁了
our reputation is irreversibly destroyed.
听着…我…
Look…I own you.
用户是变化无常的 友人网早就证明了这点
Users are fickle. Friendster has proven that.
即使只有很少的人离开了
Even a few people leaving would reverberate through
也会影响整个用户群体
the whole user base.
用户之间的互联是一切的根本
The users are interconnected, that is the whole point.
大学生们在线是因为他们的朋友在线

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!