It’s the cops.
很高兴见到你 警官
Good to see you, officer.
有什么能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
这里怎么回事
What’s going on?
是不是音乐太大声了 我们在开庆祝会
Was the music to loud? We were having a celebration.
小姐 麻烦你穿好衣服
Miss, I need you to button your blouse.
我可以叫他们把音乐关小
I can tell them to turn the music down.
那不是我的
That’s not mine.
好了 我需要你们的身份证
Ok, we’re going to need identification.
把手放到我们看得见的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
我的天
Oh my god.
你口袋里还有什么东西该让我知道的吗
You got anything else in your pockets I should know about…
没 没了 警官
No. No, sir.
-别干傻事 -我没有 真的没有
– Don’t be stupid now. – I don’t. I don’t.
这是什么
What’s this?
那是肾上腺素注射器[用于过敏反应]
That’s an epi pen.
那这个呢
And this.
这是吸入器[用于急性哮喘发作]
That’s my inhaler.
你们都几岁了
How old are you?
二十一[美国法定21岁才能喝酒]
21.
二十一
21.
二十一
21.
我二十一
I’m 21.
坦白从宽
Lying only makes it worse.
对不起我不该撒谎的
I’m sorry I shouldn’t have lied.
听着 出了点麻烦
Listen, something has happened.
没事的 我们马上就会没事的
That’s alright. It’s gonna be alright.
我已经付了保释金
I’ve posted bond.
我真的什么都没干 我对那些过敏
I wasn’t doing anything, I mean I’ve got allergies.
那些实习生怎么办
Interns.
那只是个派对
It was just a party.
这会成为爆♥炸♥新闻的
This is gonna be news.
肖恩 马上就会出现在网络上
Sean, Its gonna be online any second.
-我知道 -实习生的话…
– I know. – You know with an intern…
没事的 一切都在我掌握之中
It’s cool. I have it under control.
让我来处理
I will get it under control.
我去打电♥话♥ 看看下一步怎么办
I will call someone and see what the next move is,
但这肯定会被报道的
but this is gonna be news now.
你觉得这事跟爱德华多有关吗
You don’t think Eduardo was involved, do you?
-你不这么觉得吗 -不关他事
– You think? – No.
或者曼宁汉 或者其他某个人
Or Manningham, one of them…
某个人把可♥卡♥因♥弄进去了
Somebody sent the cocaine because it got in there.
你相信我的 会没事的
You believe me. This is gonna be fine.
对吧
Right?
回家吧 肖恩
Go home, Sean.
混♥蛋♥ 我才是首席执行官
马克
Mark.
马克
Mark.
今天的陈述已经结束了
We’re done for the day.
我知道 我只是坐在这里
Yeah I was just sitting here.
肖恩最后怎么了
What happened to Sean?
他仍然拥有公♥司♥百分之七的股份
He still owns 7% of the company.
你一整天就吃了点沙拉
All you had all day was that salad,
想一起去吃点什么吗
do you want get something to eat.
我还有事
I can’t.
我不是坏人
I’m not a bad guy.
我知道
I know that.
在情绪激动的证词中
When there is emotional testimony
我认为其中百分之八十五是夸大其词
I assume 85% of it is exaggeration.
那剩下的百分之十五呢
And the other 15%.
伪证
Perjury.
创造把我变成魔鬼
Creation mess me to devil.
这事现在怎么样了
What happens now?
施跟他们去大学大道吃牛排了
Sy and the others are having a steak on University Avenue.
等他们吃完回到办公室
Then they’ll come back up to the office
就会着手帮你起草和解协议书
and start working on a settlement agreement to represent you.
-他们要和解 -没错
– They’re gonna settle…- Oh, yeah.
而且你还要付额外的一点费用
And your gonna have to pay a little extra.
为什么
Why?
这样他们才会签署保密协议
So that these guys sign a non-disclosure aggrement.
这样如果他们在公众场合讲你的坏话
They say one unflattering word about you in public
你就能得到他们的一切了
and you own their wife and kids.
我创建了Facebook
I invented Facebook.
我在说陪审团的问题
I’m talking about the jury.
我擅长于分♥析♥陪审团的选择
I specialise in voire-dire, jury selection.
我知道陪审团都注意些被告的什么方面
What a jury sees when they look at a defendant.
衣服 头发 说话方式 可不可爱
Clothes, hair, speaking style, likability.
可不可爱
Likability?
我拿证干法律这行才二十个月
I’ve been licenced to pratice law for all of 20 months,
但我已经可以让陪审团相信
and I could get a jury to believe
是你设计了那鸡的故事 陷害爱德华多
you planted the story about Eduardo and the chicken.
还不仅仅是这个
Watch what else.
为什么那晚你没去肖恩的联谊派对
Why weren’t you at Sean’s sorority party that night?
你觉得是我把警♥察♥叫过去的吗
You think I’m the one that called the police.
那不是重点
Doesn’t matter.
重点是问题抛出来了就会有人去想
I asked the question and now everybody is thinking about it.
才开始十分钟你就会失去陪审团的支持
You’ve lost your jury in the first 10 minutes.
-还有我那家畜的事情可以利用 -没错
– Farm animals. – Yeah.
我那时喝醉了 恼羞成怒 脑子也不清醒
I was drunk and angry and stupid
而且还在写博客.
And bloging.
而且还在写博客
And bloging.
给他们钱吧
Pay them.
对你来说 不过就是驾车超速罚款单罢了
In the scheme of things it’s a speeding ticket.
施明天肯定也会这么跟你说的
That’s what Sy will tell you tomorrow.
你觉得有人会介意我
Do you think anybody would mind
留在这继续用会儿电脑吗
if I stay and use the computer for a minute?
我估计不会有人介意
I can’t imagine it will be a problem.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你今天的帮忙
I appreciate your help today.
你不是个混♥蛋♥ 马克
You’re not an asshole, Mark.
你只是太努力想成为一个混♥蛋♥而已
You’re just trying so hard to be.
艾丽卡·奥尔布赖特
加艾丽卡·奥尔布赖特为好友 发送邀请
温克沃斯兄弟得到了六千五百万美元赔偿
并签订了保密协议
他们代表美国参加了北♥京♥奥♥运♥会
在赛艇比赛中获得了第六名
爱德华多·萨弗林得到数目未被公开的赔偿
他的名字被作为创办者之一 重新写进了Facebook的标头
Facebook拥有来自全球两百零七个国家的 五亿会员
公♥司♥当下估价为二百五十亿美元
马克·扎克伯格是全球最年轻的亿万富翁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!