做我女朋友其实挺危险
Being my girlfriend is hazardous to your health.
没错 女孩就喜欢爱冒险的男生
Yeah, well, girls like dangerous boys.
-真的 -对
– really? – yeah.
你还是说出来吧
Why don’t you say it?
女士优先
Ladies first.
你今晚很绅士
Okay, so tonight, you’re gonna be a gentleman.
倒挺有风度的
You’re really chivalrous.
当时那么生气
Why are you mad at me?
你知道吗 宝贝
You know what? baby, I’m not…
我没有生气
I’m not mad.
我飞了三千公里就是不想看到你死
You realise that I just flew 3,000 miles to keep you from getting killed.
我知道
I know.
谁还能当你女朋友
Who else could be your girlfriend too?
看看我所经历的一切
Look at the things that go through with me.
现在在这美丽的月光下
And now we’re underneath the moon and the stars
旁边还有地球上三个最漂亮的金字塔
And the three most beautiful pyramids on the planet
你还是不肯说出你爱我
And you still can’t even tell me that you love me.
-怎么啦 -等等
– what? – wait.
-男人怎么总转移话题 -月亮和星星
– why do boys always change the subject? – the moon and the stars…
-山姆 我 -跟我来 快
– sam… – come with me really quick.
西蒙斯 里奥 快醒醒
Simmons, leo, wake up!
天文学课本第47页你还记得吗
Listen, astronomy class, page 47, you remember the class?
不记得 我只上了两天大学而已 你记得吗
No, no, I was only in college for two days, you remember that?
-起来 过来 -你说什么呢
– yeah, well, get up. up, up. – what are you talking about?
看见那三颗星星了吗
Can you see those three stars?
最下面一颗贴着地平线
You see how the last one touches the horizon?
那是猎户座
That’s orion’s belt.
也叫做三王星
It’s also called the three kings and the reason for that is
得名于三位埃及国王
The three egyptian kings
专门在吉萨建造了金字塔
who built the pyramids in giza built them
来对应那三颗星星
To mirror those stars.
它们像条箭头一样摆在我们面前
So it’s like an arrow staring straight in the face.
他们指向东方的约旦
They all point due east towards jordan.
指向佩特拉的群山
The mountains of petra.
引擎发生故障 我们必须减轻负重
We got a seatbelt malfunction. we gotta have to divert
低空飞行 准备跳伞
Flight in lower, prepare for bail-out.
跳伞 要跳伞
Bail-out, bail-out, bail-out, bail-out?
好吧 所有人 背好降落伞
Alright, team, grab your shoots.
跳伞
Bail-out?
用过军用降落伞吗
Familiar with the standard mc-4?
当然没有 我以前没跳过民航飞机
Of course not. I’ve never jumped out of a publicly good airplane Before.
等等 这是真的吗
Wait a minute, is this really happening?
且慢且慢
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你不是捉弄我吧
You’re behind this, aren’t you?
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
机长不是刚说完吗 那帮家伙是不会乱讲的
You heard the pilot. These guys don’t mess around.
这是工作流程 我只是奉命行事
This is standard procedure. I’m just following orders to the letter.
这话不是你说的吗
Do you know what you said?
你真是不想混了
You, just send final order to your career–
咋了 咋了
Wait, what was that? What’s that?
情况不妙
That’s not good.
来 跟我来这边
Come on. Right this way, right this way!
我不敢从飞机上跳下去
I can’t jump out of an airplane.
这边来 来啊
Come here. Come here.
首先我要确保重要人物的安全
Because I have to secure the vips first.
现在 我希望您非常仔细地听
Okay, I want you to listen very carefully.
一定要记清楚我讲的每句话
Remember as everything that I say.
GPS设备必须朝东 你会被搜救
East to the gps trackers, so you can be found by search and rescue.
-听明白了吗 -听不清
– Look, are you listening? – I can’t.
-好吧好吧 -行了
– Alright, alright. – Alright.
起跳时会遇到机身产生的气流冲击
When the plane that shoot inflates into the air,
这时要拉气栓放些气
Pull the pin and open some air,
排完气 拉主伞
Break your rack up, lose your primary.
就这蓝柄
I want you to pull the blue.
可要使点儿劲拉
I need you to pull it really hard.
别现在拉 现在还没起跳呢 白♥痴♥
Not right now. We’re on the plane, you dumbass!
他说再见了吗
Did he say goodbye?
没有 没来得及
No, he didn’t even say goodbye.
将军 已准备就绪
General, we’re loaded and ready.
您一下令 五分钟后开始行动
You give us the go, and we’ll be ready to press in five minutes.
-漂亮 -长官
– Excellent. – Sir,
您看下这个
You need to see this. Now.
论诺克斯少校: 北纬29.5 东京35.88 十万火急
查出坐标位置了吗
Have we checked these coordinates?
埃及 他们在那里空降
Egypt, sir. They’re air-dropping in.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
他肯定有理由
He knows something.
我们必须支援他 以防事态升级
We need to be ready to back him up, if this thing goes hot.
收到
Copy that.
距伦诺克空降点一百公里
CIA just got a hit on the boy.
中情局得到那男孩的线报
Hundred miles from the location on that little map there.
越来越棘手了
It’s getting hotter.
应该就在这儿…附近
It’s gotta be… Around here somewhere.
就这儿附近 大伙
It’s here somewhere, guys.
何以见得
Oh yeah, why?
我们只能相信黑鸟爷爷
‘Cause we’re trusting grandpa Blackbird
尽管他都不知道自己在哪儿
Who doesn’t even know what planet he’s on.
话说回来 这是我这辈子
On his defense, this is the biggest doorway
见到的最大的入口
I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
好的 咱们先摸摸底吧
Okay. Well, that’s great. Let me do a quick search, alright?
啥都没
Nope.
似乎考古学家来过这儿了
Ever questioned mind, guys, that archaeologists have been here Before.
什么都没有
There’s nothing here.
生活免不了痛苦和绝望 孩子
You realise it’s heart-break, despair, kid.
马上就要成功了
Sometimes, you get to the end of the rainbow
老天还是会捉弄你一下
And the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it.
好意思说我 你连你妈都离不开
I’m listening to you; you live with your mother.
-还没结束 -结束了 完了
– It’s not over. – It is over. It’s done.
我们为啥还听你这个小屁孩的
Why are we still listening to your little punk-ass?
哪个傻瓜赞成我的主意
I mean, what kind of dumbfucks accept ding my rim?
杀了威震天 咋样
Kill megatron. How about that?
他没完成心愿 所以要回来
Well, he doesn’t get the job done, you know, I mean,
-因为之前他被打败了 -你怕了吗
– ’cause he’s zapped, man. – You scared?
怕吗 我就怕你那张丑脸
Well, scared? Scared of your ugly face.
说我丑 咱俩是双胞胎 蠢材
I’m ugly? Well, we twins, you stupid genius.
-尝尝我的厉害 -没打着
-…tense your face – You don’t really get it!
兄弟们
Guys! Oh, hey!
滋味好受吗
You like the way that feels?
-一点不疼 -不敢了吧
– That ain’t hurt. – You got that, don’t you?
我要起来
I’m getting up
太粗鲁了
Now that’s rude.
天 符号♥
Oh, my god! The symbols.
大黄蜂 轰开这里
Bee! Shoot it.
这就是老天火说的地方
This is the part what jetfire mentioned
领袖之墓
The tomb of the primes.
能量源
The matrix.
历经千年 灰飞烟灭
Thousands of years turned to dust.
结果不该是这样
This isn’t how it’s supposed to end.
听到了吗
Hear that?
美国空军C-17
Us air force. C-17s.
擎天柱救不活了 山姆 什么都没了
You can’t bring it back, Sam, there’s nothing left.
看看周围
Look, look around you.
世间万物因果相关
We didn’t just go through everything we went through for no reason At all.
这还不能算结束
They just haven’t end like this.
我们到这里必有因
There is a reason that we’re here.
我脑袋里的符号♥和声音把大家领到这儿
The voices and the symbols in my head led us here…
只为一个目的
For a purpose.
所有人都因为我知道的事情追捕我
Everyone’s after me because of what I know.
而我所知道的是 这肯定有用
And what I know, is that this is going to work.
你怎么知道这有用
How do you know it’s going to work?
因为我相信

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!