赢得此战
With a coordinated military strategy.
这个蠢货完全被骗了
This fool is terribly misinformed.
你可以得到所有需要的支援
You’re gonna get every assets that you’ve got.
我们需要的是制定战争策略
What we need is to draw our battle plans.
我们要想出任何可行的外交策略
What we explore every possible, diplomatic solution.
交出孩子吗
Handing over the kid?
任何可行的策略都要一试
All options are being considered.
无论霸天虎要干什么
Whatever the Decepticons are after,
这只是开始
This is just the start.
等等 决不能和他们谈判
Wait, there is no negotiating with them.
我命令你解除战备状态
I’m ordering you to stand down.
你不再需要这个了
You won’t be needing this any more.
把你的部队带回基地
Get your assets back to base.
还有那堆废铜烂铁也带走
Take that scrap metal back to Diego Garcia.
我们走
Let’s go.
这家伙真讨厌
I really don’t like that dude.
真是个混♥蛋♥
He’s a asshole.
博派 回车♥库♥进行转移
Autobots, report to hangar for transport.
铁皮 我们该离开这个星球
Ironhide, we should leave this planet.
擎天柱绝不想让我们离开
That’s not what optimus would want.
你已经尽力了
There’s nothing that you could have done.
-你还好吗 -还好
– you okay? – yeah.
大黄蜂 如果你恨我 我可以理解
Bee, if you hate me, I understand.
是我搞砸了
I messed up.
对不起
I’m sorry.
小伙子 你是我一生中最在意的人
young fella, you are…person I care about most in my life.
如果你需要 我不会离开
if there’s anything you need…I won’t be far away.
他是因为我死的
He’s dead because of me.
他保护了我 自己却死了
He came in to protect me instead.
世界上有些事是无法改变的
There’s some things you just can’t change.
这次牺牲
So this sacrifice was…
不能白白算了 哈利路亚
Will not have been in vain, hallelujah!
我要亲自改正这错误
We make it right when we turn myself in.
但是我们要团结一致
But we, we’ve got to stick together.
你不会来真的吧
You’re not gonna do that.
是的
Yes, I am.
我们以前一切的努力会在
Everything we worked for will be wiped out.
一天内全部消失
In one day.
-你们两个 -什么
– you two. – huh?
你知道这些象形文字吗
Hey, you know the glyphs?
在我大脑里浮现的标志
The symbols that have been rattling around in my head.
那是很老的字体
That’s old school, yo.
像是塞博坦文
That’s like– that’s Cybertonian.
那可是很高深的东西
Oh, that’s some serious stuff in there.
这些应该代表什么 比如信息
They gotta mean something, like a message…
或者地图
Or, like a– like a map!
通向能量之源的地图
Like a map to an energon source.
你能读懂吗
Can you read this?
-读懂 不行 -看见了吗
– read? nah. – you see that?
我们认的字太少了
No, we–we don’t really do much reading.
-太少了 -如果你们不能读
– not so much. – well if you can’t read it,
我们就要去找人解读
We gotta find somebody who can.
看看谁走了又回来了
Oh, look, who came stashing and back.
头发长得像土豆丝 瞧瞧
Hair grown like a chip, there, look it.
我之前只是有点小小的恐慌 好吗
I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier, alright?
所以你就像个女人似的
That’s ’cause you’re a pussy.
想想我经历的事情 我的反应也可以理解
I think I’m allowed that considering what I’ve been through
而且我听说你们遇到麻烦
And… I heard you have a problem.
我知道有个人可以帮忙
I think I know someone who can help.
-谁 -机器战士
– who? – Robo-warrior.
林肯公园
Linkin park
这家伙 机器战士
This guy, Robo-warrior…
所有外星人的信息他都知道
Everything about anything alien, he’s supposed to know.
以前我们黑过他的网站
One time we hacked this site
也许我看到过你那些外星人的标志
And maybe, I saw some of your, uh… alien drawings or whatever.
就是这里
This is it.
熟食店 很不错的掩护
Yep, deli. good front.
在这等着 我招呼你们再进去
Alright, wait here. I’ll give you the go/no go, alright?
42号♥ 东西都打包好了
Number 42, we got your… right here…
-下一位 -我说过鲑鱼先用盐水泡再烟熏
– Show me who’s next? -I told you the simon in the brine and then smoke it.
妈 你要折腾死我吗
Ma, you want me to cut my handle off or what?
你订了条垃圾一样的鱼
You order a terrible piece of fishing.
我就像个带刀的忍♥者
I’m like a ninja, with a blade.
滚出去
Get out of here!
山姆 规矩点
Hey, sam! watch your reach, huh?
按号♥排队 小伙子
Take a number, young man.
机器战士
Robo-warrior.
你认识吗
Know him?
压根没听过
I never heard of him.
你没听过真实世界网站
You never heard of therealeffingdeal.com?
你说的是那个大外行博客组织吧
You must be talking about that amateur blog operation
防火墙不堪一击
With gameboy level security.
机器战士
Robo-warrior.
就是他 就是他 他就是那个人
It’s him. it’s him! that’s the guy right there.
就是他
That’s him.
不会吧
No.
开什么国际玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
本店打烊了 所有人出去
Alright, meat store’s closed. everybody out!
出去 都出去
Go, right now!
慢着 你认识他
Wait a minute, you know this guy?
-我们是老朋友了 -朋友
– we’re old friends. – whoa, friend,
就因为你 第七区撤销
You are the case that shut down sector 7.
全员遣散
Got the tie-bash disbandment,
没安保许可 也没退休金 一无所有
No more security clearance, no retirement, no nothing.
就是因为你 和这个少年犯女友
All ’cause of you, and your little criminal girlfriend.
现在她可长大了
Look at her now, so mature.
蠢货 肉哪里去了
Moron, where’s the wifresh?
别拿死猪碰我
Don’t catch me with the big.
– 雅科夫 -干嘛
– yakov! – what?
再不滚年底分红就取消
You don’t get christmas bonus just standing around.
你想买♥♥电视商城里的那口好牙吗
You want those new teeth you saw in skymall?
-做梦都想 -那就滚远点
– it’s my dream. – help around.
-你和妈妈一起住 -不 妈妈和我一起住
– you live with your momma? – no, my momma lives with me,
差别可大了
It’s a big difference.
电视上到处是你的照片 外星人
They got your face all over the news, alien boy.
-我知道 -威震天还活着吗
– yeah, I know. – and nbe-1, still kicking, huh?
怎么回事
How did that happen?
别回答 我不知道你耍什么把戏
Don’t answer. I don’t know what you’re hiding,
我也不想知道
But I don’t want anything to do with it
后会无期 你只当没见过我
So, goodbye, you never saw me.
我要给施密特送百吉饼
I got bagels to Schmidt.
给我5秒钟
Well, give me 5 seconds.
等等 我需要你帮忙
Look, hold on, I need your help.
你要我帮忙 真的
Really, you need my help?
我需要—
I need–
我快神智不清了 好吧
Look, I am slowly losing my mind, okay?
一个小型螃蟹似的机械人
I had a little crabbot, placed the device
给我的脑软组织深层植入设备
Deep into the soft tissues of my brain,
映射出一堆外星符号♥
And started projecting little alien symbols
活像放惊悚片
Like a whole freaking movie
撇开这不说 我还是个通缉犯
And on top of that, I’m a wanted fugitive.
你觉得这还不够受吗
So you think you got it rough?
你说他能映射你的脑内图像
You said it projected images of your brain?

Right.
去冷藏室 快
Meat locker, now!
-死猪 -真恶心
– dead pigs. – yuck.
我给你们看的 都是最高机密
What you’re about to see is top secret.
千万别告诉我妈
Do not tell my mother.
死猪 猪流感
Dead pigs, swine flu.
-真够糟的 -现在你们知道了
– not good. – now you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!