We’re hunting in the wild now, so get your game faces on.
我不能待太久 我还要和女友视频约会
I can’t stay long, I have a webcam date with my girlfriend.
-真酷啊 -才不呢
– That’s so cool. – No, it’s not.
你回去抱着笔记本相会吧
While you are making up with his Macbook,
今晚我要疯个痛快
I’m gonna be dating my spitzy, freaky freak on.
-咱们走 -她真辣
– Let’s roll. – She’s hot.
我们 我们去泡妞了
We’re, uh… we’re hunting.
-再见亲爱的 -再见 老爸
– See you, darling. – Bye, dad.
好了
Okay.
这是我们第一次联线 以前还从没做过
This is our first live chat date. Never done it before.
我还真有点紧张
I’m kind of nervous.
-你还好吧 -不
– Are you okay? – No, uh…
我就是拿个垫杯子的餐巾
I was getting a napkin for my drink.
谢谢 干杯
Thanks. Cheers!
-你是山姆 对吧 -是
– You’re Sam, right? – Yeah.
我想跳舞
I wanna dance.
你喜欢跳舞
Like–like dancing?
像情侣那样吗
Like a pairing? like a duo, like a coupling?
我已经有女朋友了
’cause I’m in a permanently, semi–
-我有女朋友了 -放松
– I’m in a relationship, kind of. – Oh, relax.
我只是想找点乐子
I just want to have some fun.
找乐子 好吧
Oh, just some fun? oh yeah, okay.
咱们玩跳棋吧 你可以坐那边
Let’s play some checkers. You can sit over there, and, uh…
-我的天 -这样吧 今晚
– oh my god. – So how about tonight,
我假装是你女朋友 你假装是我男朋友
You pretend I’m your girlfriend and I pretend that you’re my boyfriend.
使用者不在线
谁把个破黄色卡马洛跑车停在门外了
Hey! Who broke the frickin’ yellow camaro?
车子还发动着
Huh? There’s a car on the run.
你来干吗
What are you doing?
休斯顿 我们有麻烦了
Houston, we have a problem.
-什么麻烦 -新来的
– What is it? – freshman!
-是 -草坪上的车是你的吗
– Yeah. – Is that your car on our bushes?
不 是我朋友的 他刚去
No, there’s a friend of mine who just went to a…
去给你拿限♥量♥版衬衫
Who went to get you a tighter shirt.
没什么限♥量♥版衬衫 我们查过了
There isn’t a tighter shirt. We checked.
想让我用脚踢你屁♥股♥吗
Now how about I park my foot in your ass?
你穿几码鞋
What size shoe do you wear?
-你是不是欠揍 -慢着 慢着
– yeah, oh, you ain’t– – hold on, hold– whoa!
你真要找揍
Are you–are you want to try?
我现在就把它开走
I’m gonna back it up right now.
快开走
Get it out of here.
你有车
You have a ride?
居然不告诉我们
Bro, why you holding onto us?
我们才认识了17个小时
I’ve only known you 17 hours.
这会彻底改变我们的生活
This is gonna really change our lives.
你不明白
You have no idea.
我喜欢卡马洛跑车
I love camaros.
-我现在没空 好吗 -别这么没种
– I can’t do this right now, okay? – Don’t be a wimp.
天哪
Oh, god.
-我第一辆车是我爸的92年版z-28 -是吗
– my first car was my dad’s 92 z-28. – Yeah?
加满油以后
Fuel-injected.
引擎的咆哮声让我浑身兴奋
The roar of the engine, it just, tickles me.
我们还没发展到
We shouldn’t, uh, share… I mean, share stories…
没发展到互诉心声的地步吧
To each other at all.
拜托 山姆 我只是搭个车
Come on, sam, just one ride…
停下 停下
Don’t. don’t.
收音机坏了吗
Is your radio broke?
-不 我脑子坏了 -我们没偷♥情♥
– No, my concentration is. – We’re not cheating.
现在还没
Not yet.
这是怎么了
Something wrong here?
天哪 你没事吧
Ow! oh, god! you okay?
真不知道怎么告诉你
I really don’t know what to tell you,
这车 有很多毛病
This car– it just has a lot of problems.
很多毛
A lot of prob–
天哪 进我嘴里了
Oh, god. oh, it’s in my mouth. oh…
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我有湿纸巾 我拿湿纸巾给你擦脸
I got wetnaps. I got wetnaps for your face.
等等
Hold on.
真对不起
I’m so sorry!
你想干吗
What are you doing?
一天都不让我安宁 是吧
You won’t give me a day, huh?
-这可是我第一天入学 -对不起 山姆
– You won’t give me one day in college. – I’m sorry, sam.
但火种源最后一块残片还是被偷了
But the last fragment of the all-spark was stolen.
怎么 是霸天虎干的吗
Like what? like decepticon-stolen?
我们应政♥府♥的要求将残片交给人类保管
We placed it under human protection at your government’s request.
但我需要你的帮助 山姆
But I’m here for your help, sam.
因为你们的领袖认为 我们把仇恨带到了地球
Because your leaders believed we brought vengeance upon your planet.
他们或许是对的
Perhaps, they are right.
因此必须有个双方都信任的人
That is why they must be reminded by another human
来不断提醒他们
Of the trust we share.
-这与我无关 -目前是
– This isn’t my war. – not yet.
但很快就有关了
But I fear it soon will be.
地球一定不能像塞伯坦星球那样
Your world must not share the same fate as cybertron.
所有种族都失去家园
Whole generations lost.
我知道 我 我也想帮你 真的
I know and I-I want to help you. I do.
可我不是你们驻地球的大使
But I’m not some alien ambassador.
我只是个有着寻常烦恼的普通孩子
You know, I’m a normal kid with normal problems.
做我该做的事
I am where I’m supposed to be.
对不起 我
I’m sorry, I–
真的对不起
I really am.
山姆 我们的大多选择不是由于命运的召唤
Sam, fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.
你是擎天柱 你不需要我
You’re optimus prime. You don’t need me.
我们比你认为的还需要
We do… more than you know.
北大西洋 早上7时13分
North atlantic, 07:13 am
美国潜艇
Uss topeka ssn-754
发现新目标 方位214 有可疑目标接近
New contact, bearing 214 and possible hostile
威震天沉入点
Confirmed for project beat six drop-point.
-什么情况 -有5个目标
– What you got? – sue, pull five contacts.
正迅速潜至水下5000英尺
5,000 feet. diving fast.
情况不对 他们下潜的很快很深
There’s something. They dive that deep, that fast.
-各就各位 -传令 各就各位
– Man battle stations. – Sealer one, man battle stations.
转舵朝向三分之二
Hell, now pull the rudder or head two-thirds.
下潜
Dive, cookie.
防守威震天的部队发现敌情 长官
The nest protecting nbe-1 are screening, sir.
那里是水下9300英寻
That is 9,300 fathoms down.
-没有深潜救助艇赶到吗 -没有 长官
– And no confirmed dsrvs on sight? – None, sir.
各位 我们有麻烦了
Then, people, we’ve got a problem.
拆掉最小的那个
Kill such little one.
有碎片就有能量
Sea shard, make energon.
声纳搜索到6个目标 它们来势很快
Prime sonar now holds six contacts and they’re coming up fast.
碰撞警告
Man collisional alarm
距离500英尺
…are 500 feet.
快离开这儿
Let’s get out of here.
天使六号♥
Angel six,
有六个敌人进犯
We got six hostiles coming down.
-即将发生碰撞 -距离100英尺
– collision imminent. portside– – 100 feet.
准备防撞
Brace for impact.
红蜘蛛 我回来了
Starscream, I’m home.
威震天殿下 听说您复活
Behold, megatron, I was so relieved
我就放心了
To hear of your… resurrection.
你居然见死不救 你这可怜虫
You left me to die, you pathetic insect!
全是为了扩充新的队伍
Only to help spawn our new army,
让堕落金刚消耗了不少 而且你不在
The fallen decreased it, after all, in your absence,
总得有人来统领大局吧
Someone had to take command.

You…
太让我失望了
Are so disappointing.
即便我死了 也轮不到别人发号♥施令
Even in death, there’s no command but mine.
我的主人 在地球上我辜负了你
My master, I failed you on earth.
火种源被摧毁了
The all-spark is destroyed,
没有它 我们的种族迟早灭亡
And without it, our race will perish.
你还有很多要学 徒弟
You have much to learn, my disciple.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!