在这儿 就在这沙漠某处
Somewhere, buried in this desert,
那座死亡机器还在
That deadly machine remains.
堕落金刚知道位置
The fallen knows where it is.
如果他找到了领袖们的墓
And if he finds the tomb of the primes,
你们的世界将不复存在
your world will be no more.
那我们怎么阻止他
Okay so how do we stop it?
只有领袖能打败堕落金刚
Only a prime can defeat the fallen.
比如擎天柱
Optimus prime?
你遇到过领袖吗
So you met a prime?
你遇到的肯定是个很强大的后代
You must have met a great descendant.
他还活着
Is he alive?
在这 这个星球上吗
Here? on this planet?
他为了救我而牺牲了自己
He sacrificed himself to save me.
那么他死了
So he’s dead.
没有领袖就不可能了
Without a prime, it’s impossible.
没人能阻止堕落金刚
No one else could stop the fallen.
如果这种能量能重启那台机器
So the same energy that’s going to be used to reactivate the machine…
那它就能重启擎天柱
Could that energy somehow be used to reactivate optimus
让他死而复生吗
And bring him back to life?
能量源不是为这个设计的
It was never designed for that purpose,
但是这种能量非比寻常
But it’s an energy, like no other.
在霸天虎抓到我之前
So then how do you get us to the matrix
您怎么带我们找到能量源
before the decepticons get to me?
用你的脑子里的地图 符号♥
Follow your mind, your map, your symbols,
你在沙地上写的就是线索
What you got in the sand, it’s your bloom.
当曙光照耀在匕♥首♥之尖
When dawn alights the dagger’s tip,
三位国王将打开入口
Three kings will reveal the doorway.
找到那入口
Find the doorway!
快去
Go now, go!
这是我的使命 现在也是你的使命了
That was my mission. it’s your mission now.
要在霸天虎找到你我之前
Go before the decepticons find me
先找到入口
And find you.
中情局有线人说
That was my cia contact.
原始闪族人称亚喀巴海湾为
Says ancient sumerian used to call the gulf of aqaba
-匕♥首♥之尖 -匕♥首♥之尖
– the dagger’s tip. – that’s the dagger’s tip.
-是红海的一部分 -我明白了
– it’s part of the red sea. – got it.
就像刀刃一样 将埃及和约旦分开
It divides egypt and jordan like the tip of a blade.
北纬29.5度 东经35度
29 and a half degrees north. 35 east.
就是这儿
There it is.
首先得把擎天柱给弄过来
Okay, first thing we gotta do is get optimus to dagger’s tip.
你怎么把他从地球对面弄过来
How are you gonna get him halfway around the world?
我们要打个电♥话♥
We’re gonna make a call.
有警♥察♥追过来
We got the cops.
我不想进监狱 哥们
I can’t go to prison, guys!
山姆 你得离开这条路 避一避
Sam, you gotta get off this road and lay low.
这帮白♥痴♥警♥察♥
Man, they’ll picked cops.
这就是忍♥者的伪装术
This is just called blending in like a ninja.
我要尿在你脸上了
How about I’ll lay my piss in your face?
他们走了
They’re gone.
没时间了
Wait another time.
我要去打电♥话♥给论诺克斯
I got to make the call to lennox
你知不知道
You and the worldwide.
他们可以追踪全世界任意一个基站
what, they’re gonna trackling in one base?
然后马上就可以追踪到你
They’ll track you here in seconds.
遍地都是中情局的人
Cia is all over this place.
那你来打
You’re gonna call?
好主意 主意不错
Okay, that’s–that’s a good idea.
-行吗 -我就是
– alright? – I mean I just was…
想起了别的
My mind in other things.
-比如 -比如你干吗没被抓住
-Like – why don’t you get being chipped in prison.
新泽西州
New jersey
基地部队 21点启程
2100 hours.
那么我们要返回基地了
So we’re shipped in back to base.
这是个致命错误
This is central at stake.
伦诺克斯少校 电♥话♥
Major lennox, phone call.
伦诺克斯 我和那孩子在一起 那孩子 明白吗
Lennox, I’m with the kid. the kid, you know?
特有个性那个 知道吧
One with the attitude, right?
我需要卡车 卡车
I need the truck. the truck.
在这儿 我们可能让它重新工作
We got a possible resurrection going on over here.
你想不到我们在哪儿
You’re not gonna believe where we are.
暗语 小孩找到了图坦卡门法老
Code tot has an king tutankhamen,
一美元钞票上背面上那位
Back of a $1 bill.
空降坐标如下 北纬29.5度 东经34.88度
Coordinates for air-drop, 29.5 north, 34.88 east.
听到了吗 写下来 写下啦
Get it. write it down, write it.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
我得走了 我恨警♥察♥
I gotta go, okay. I hate the cops.
等等 你是谁
W-wait, who are you?
是我 里奥 里奥
Wait, it’s me. leo, me, leo, leo. leo.
警♥察♥来了 快走 快 我们走
The cops are coming right now. we need to go.
坐标 北纬29.5度 东经34.88度
Coordinates 29.5 north, 34.88 east.
红海之端 亚喀巴海湾
Tip of the red sea, gulf of aqaba.
是埃及
Egypt.
你真要这么干
Are you serious?
长官
Sir.
即使我们真能这大家伙运到那儿
Even if we could figure out a way to get big man over there.
那孩子又怎么救活他
How is this little kid’s supposed to bring him back to life?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我们得相信他
But we gotta trust him.
好 我们再想一遍
Okay, let’s go over it again.
当曙光照耀在匕♥首♥之尖
when the dawn arise the dagger’s tip,
三位国王 -将打开入口
– the three kings… – …will reveal the doorway.
这是他原话 知道意思吗
That’s what he said. you know what that means?
-不知道 什么意思 -我也不清楚
– no, what does it mean? – I have no idea.
糟了 检查站
Oh my god, oh my god. checkpoint, checkpoint.
我没带护照
I don’t have my passport.
护照 快点拿出护照来
Passport. idiota !
上面有摄像头
They have cams at top.
他就是他们要找的那个人
He’s the one that they want.
好了 放松 态度好点
Alright, chill. let’s be nice to them.
我能搞定 这都是我的族人
I can handle it. these are my people.
我有三十六分之一的阿♥拉♥伯血统
I’m 1/36.
真好 一个矮冬瓜
Oh great, a frickin’ munchkin.
小个子都自卑 告诉他 他很高
Oh, little people are mean. tell him he’s tall.
-你要干什么 -我要去…
– what do you want? – I want to go to…
匕♥首♥之尖对吧
The dagger’s tip, right?
埃及 约旦 我们想去那儿
Egypt, jordan. we wanna go there.
和家人一起 这是我们全家
Me and my family. this is my family.
-这是我儿子 另一个儿子 -你好
– this is my son, my other son. – hi there.
女儿
My daughter.
我们是来旅游的 从纽约来
We’re tourists from new york.
-纽约 -对
– new york? – yes. yes.
五十公里就到
50 kilometres.
我们要尝尝你们特色菜 谢谢
We’re going to get one of your falafels, thank you!
非常感谢
Yeah, thank you very much.
-纽约 -我们在哪儿见过吧
– new york. – I know, I know you from somewhere.
不 我们不是中情局的
No, we do not work for the cia.
所有霸天虎 男孩的位置
Decepticons, voice location.
已经探明
Detected.
红蜘蛛 已经出发
Starscream in pursuit.
你得把自己伪装起来
Undercover, yo, you gotta blend in with your surrounding.
和周围融为一体
You know, you gotta be part of the landscape.
真壮观
Awesome.
应该是外星人建的
I think aliens built that.
对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
来 进去
Go, move it! move it.
-什么 -给我们放风
– what? – hey, guard us.
安静点 别一惊一乍的
Low-profile, don’t make a scene, okay?
有活儿要干啦
Yeah, some of us got work to do!
笨蛋汽车人
Dumb autobots.
基地部队 预计早上6点到达
Estimated time of detachment nest, 0600 am

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!