-我要和你分手 山姆 -真的吗
– I’m breaking up with you, Sam. – Really?
你确定 我听到过你这样说过很多次了
Sure? I hear a lot of conviction.
这次是认真的 明白吗
Well, I am, okay?
所以没有理由我再来送别你了
So there’s no reason for me to come say goodbye to you.
你这次听起来很认真啊
Wow, you almost sounded serious that time.
知道吗
Guess what?
我要给你一套异地恋爱装备
I made you a long-distance relationship kit.
我给你弄了个摄像头 我们就能随时视频聊天
Yeah, I got you a webcam so we can chat 24 for 7.
任何时候我都在你身边
All Witwicky all the time.
还有些纪念品
I got you a couple of souveniers
电♥话♥里不能和你说
That you bet that cannot be mentioned on cellphone.
还有一些录音 蜡烛什么的
Some mixes and candles and stuff…
听起来不错 我都等不及了
Sounds cute, I can’t wait.
好的 嘿
Oh, hey!
上次作战的那件破上衣要吗
You want the infamous d-day shirt?
你还留着那些又破又脏的衣服啊
You kept your nasty, shredded clothes?
那是当然 我一直留着的 米凯拉
Yeah, of course I kept it, Mikaela.
这可是我的战袍 还沾着我的血呢
It’s like my superbowl jersey. I bled in this thing.
你相当自信啊
Wow, you’re pretty confident, huh?
不 当然不是
No, it’s not that.
只是我的低自尊心空前高涨了一次
It’s just that my low self-esteem’s at an all-time high.
你以为那盒纪念品就能留住我吗
Do you think your little box of souveniers is gonna keep me from leaving you?
你应该和我一起走的
You really should come with me,
校园里有廉价的公♥寓♥出租
They got cheap apartments in campus.
现在是不可能的
Well, that’s not gonna happen
除非我那个刚从监狱里出来长不大的爸爸能独♥立♥
Until I get my man child father rushed out of prison back on his feet.
我听见了
I heard that.
你把离合器盖子放哪啦
Where did you put the clutch covers?
凸轮轴旁边
Next to the cam shafts.
我喜欢你说这个词 再和我说一遍
I love it when you say cam shafts. whisper it to me.
凸轮轴
Cam shafts.
我没法恨你
Can I hate you?
这就是威特维奇家的魅力
It’s my Witwicky charm.
等会儿 别挂 等一会儿
Wait, hold on. wait, hold on a second.
我想我们是不会分手的
I guess we’re not breaking up.
我20分钟以后下班
I’ll be over in 20.
米凯拉
Mikaela…
我衬衫里有一小块能量源碎片
I got a sliver of cube stuck on my shirt.
山姆
Sam?
天啊 着火了
Oh god! It’s a fire!
老爸 着火了
Dad, we got a fire!
着火了
Fire!
罗恩 你知道我会这么…
Ron, did you know it was gonna be
-这么难受吗 -你能歇会儿吗
– This hard? – C-can you just stop?
-好 行 我歇了 -等等…
– Yeah, okay, I’ll stop. – just wait…
-你自己搬吧 -我来 我来…
– You carry this shit. – I’ll–I’ll…
知道吗 我不想和你一起去任何地方
You know what? I don’t wanna go anywhere with you.
我才不会和你一起去法国
I don’t wanna go to France with you.
连街角都不会和你一起去
I don’t wanna go around the corner with you.
-好吧 -我只想回家里去
– Alright, fine. – I’m just going back inside.
我会从巴黎打电♥话♥给你的
I’ll call you from Paris.
什么这么吵啊
What is all the racket?
-那些是什么 -都是厨房♥电器
– What was that? – It’s the whole kitchen!
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
快打911
Phone 9-1-1.
大黄蜂 快回车♥库♥
Bumblebee! Get in the garage.
– 发生了什么 -你怎么不节制点 伙计
– What the frick is happening? – What happened to restraint, man?
快回车♥库♥ 静静的 快点
Just go in the garage, quietly please?
我的妈呀
Holy mother!
天啊
Oh, my god!
-我 -回车♥库♥去 马上
– I – In the garage, now!
停车 警♥察♥快来啊
Power’s out! Get the cops out!
快点 你们还在等什么
Come on, you guys. what are you waiting for?
我房♥子着火了
My house is on fire!
-发生了什么 -过来
– What happened? – Come here.
听着 我要你保管这块能量碎片
Listen, I need you to take the cube sliver.
快把它放到你包里
Put it in your purse, right now.
-山姆·威特维奇 -来了 妈妈
– Sam witwicky… – Yes, mom.
-有话和你说 -好的
– A word with you. – Yeah.
-你好 米凯拉 -你好
– Hi, Mikaela. – Hi.
我这儿都烧秃了
-我觉得是炉子太旧了 -我不是好惹的
– An old furnace, I think. – I’m a waffle lier
你走的时候 他也得走
When you go, he goes.
我可不想我车♥库♥里有个神经病的外星人
I cannot live with this psychotic alien in my garage.
朱迪 小声点
Judy, shh.
国♥家♥机♥密♥
National security.
听着 我们保持沉默 他们就会搞定一切
Look, if we stay quiet, they’re gonna take care of everything.
就当是政♥府♥帮我们装♥修♥吧 好吗
Just consider this the official start of a remodel, okay?
好吧 如果政♥府♥出钱 我要个游泳池…
Fine. If the government’s paying, I want a pool…
-还要个喷泉浴缸 -好的 没问题
– And a hot tub. – Fine. Okay.
我还要在里面裸泳 你不能说个不字
And I’m gonna skinny-dip and you can’t say shit about it!
好吧 你知道你就是个麻烦
Yeah, you know you’re a trouble.
-他的发声有问题 -他装的
– He’s having voice problems. – He’s playing it up.
大黄蜂 我想和你说我上大学这事 好吗
Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, okay?
太激动动了
I’m so excited
我不能带你一起去
I’m not taking you with me.
我在外面等你
I wanna wait outside, okay?
我本来想早点告诉你的
I wanted to tell you about this earlier.
这样的
It’s just that– you know,
有规定
Here’s the thing.
新生不允许有车
Freshmen aren’t allowed to have cars.
如果我说了算 我会带你去 可不是 大黄蜂
I know, and if it was up to me, I’d take you with me, but it’s not, bee.
你是个汽车人
Look, you’re an autobot.
你本不该住在我爸的车♥库♥里
You shouldn’t be living in my dad’s garage.
我是说这里太委屈你了
I mean, you’re suffocating in here.
你应该有比这更好的地方
You deserve better than this.
我已经很难受了 伙计
This is hard enough, man,
别再让我难受了 看着我行吗 伙计
Don’t make it harder. Can you just look at me, please?
快点 大家伙
Come on, big guy.
护卫工作结束了 你做得很棒
Look, the guardian thing is done, okay? you did your job.
看看 我现在是多么安全
Look, I’m safe now.
你应该回到擎天柱和你其他伙伴中间
You need to go be with Optimus Prime and the others.
我只是想做一个正常人 大黄蜂
I just want to be normal, Bee.
所以我才会上大学
That’s why I’m going to college.
我不能再带着你了
I can’t do that with you.
这也不会是我最后一次见你 大黄蜂
It’s not the last time I’m gonna see you, you know, Bee.
别那样 伙计 这让我难过至死 大黄蜂
Come on, don’t do that. Bee. You’re killing me, Bee.
但是你永远都是我的第一辆车
But you’ll always be my first car.
我爱你 大黄蜂
Love you, Bee.
无论作为国营农场还是纳税人 我们都会得到赔偿的
Between state farm and the taxpayers, we’re all taken care of.
-看你都弄脏了 -停下 停下
– You got dirt all over you. – Stop, stop.
-什么啊 -我没事
– What? – It’s–I’m okay.
看啊
Well, look.
你觉得没我的帮助你也能在大学取得成功
So you think you can make it through those east coast winners without me?
你是我最珍贵的人
You’re like the best thing that ever happened to me.
而且
And?
-我会为你做任何事情 -还有呢
– And I’ll do anything for you. – And?
-山姆要表白了 -加油 小伙子
– I think Sam’s about to say the l word. – Let’s go, kiddo.
真不错 他爸
Nice timing, dad.
我…喜欢你
I… adore you.
这不是我现在想听的词
That’s not the word that I wanna hear really now.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
这个词和另外一个是一样的
It’s the same word as the other word.
-不一样 -如果我现在一定要说那个词
– It’s not the same word. – Look, if I said the other word now,
就是你强迫的 这样没有意义
You forced me to say won’t mean anything.
还有 那个词你也没有说过
Plus, you haven’t said it either.
所以不要因为没有说那词就冲我发火
So don’t get mad at me for not saying it.
好吧 但我还没有说过
Yeah, but I haven’t said it
因为一般如果我先说男生就会逃跑
Because guys always run when you say it first.
好吧 其实女孩也是一样的
Yeah, well, so do girls.
特别是 像你这样有很多人追的女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!