擎天柱
Optimus!
难道我们种族的未来还不如一个人类重要吗
Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?
擎天柱 站起来
Op, get up!
你不可能杀一个人就罢手
You’ll never stop at one.
我不能放过你们
I’ll take you all alive.
山姆 你在哪
Sam, where are you?
你不行了
You are so weak.
领袖终于死了
At last, prime is dead.
山姆 快跑
Sam, run.
博派 进攻
Autobots, attack!
大黄蜂 带他们走
Bumblebee, get them out of here.
我是论诺克斯
This is Lennox.
干得比不错
That went well.
主人 男孩丢了
Lost the boy, master.
肯定是博派把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
The autobots must be shielding the signals.
-你真靠不住 -对不起 我没用
– I can’t even rely on you. – sorry. no.
连个草履虫都搞不定
What a simple insect!
-但他是70亿草履虫之一 -闭嘴
– what insect amongst severed billion– – shut up.
大海捞针啊
It could be anywhere.
那就逼着人类帮我找到他
Then we will force them to find him for us.
是时候让世人知道我们了
It’s time for the world to know of our presence.
再不伪装 毫无仁慈
No more disguises, no mercy!
该轮到我主人出场了
Time has come for my master’s arrival.
霸天虎 出发
Decepticons, mobilise.
时间到了
It is time.
单身真好
Oh, that single’s good!
说法语很有意思
Speaking french is so exciting.
天啊 这又是谁
Oh god, who is this?
你好 我是说 你好(法语)
Hello– I mean, uh, bon–bonswa !
什么 你是谁
What? who is this?
求求你了
Oh, for Pete’s sakes.
你在电♥话♥里瞎喘什么
I’m not impressed with your perverted mouth breathing.
纽约市
New york city
天啊
Oh, Jeez.
你侵犯我私人空间 小心我揍扁你
You are invading my space. I’m gonna have to drop you.
赶快滚开
Would you get out of here?
求你了 赶紧把那什么动物的尾巴吃完
Come on. In your way just finish the nails.
我想吃点新菜
We’re gonna try new things.
就像加拿大天鹅粪
Looks like candian goosepoop.
真恶心
It’s nasty.
美国第二舰队 北大西洋
US Fleet 2, North Atlantic
收到 方向125
That’s fine, 1-2-5.
我要报仇
Revenge is mine.
五角大楼 华盛顿
Pentagon, Washington D.C.
港口事故可能是恐怖袭击或更糟糕的袭击
…port accident for a terrorist attack, or worse.
不是 防空司令部确定
Negative.NORAD confirmed
投放物来自大气层以外
Project came from beyond our atmosphere
时速高达三万节
Inbound at 30,000 knot.
地球上的人类
Citizens of the human hive,
你们的领导掩盖了事实
Your leaders have withheld the truth.
你们在这个宇宙中并不孤单
You are not alone in this universe.
我们就在你们当中
We have lived among you, hidden…
但再也不隐藏了
But no more.
你们都看到了
As you’ve seen,
我们能随意摧毁你们的城市
We can destroy your cities at will.
除非你们交出这个男孩
Unless you turn over this boy.
你们胆敢反抗
If you resist us,
我们必将摧毁整个世界
We will destroy the world, as you know it.
德国政♥府♥表示
What we’re hearing from the German government is that
这段讲话通过非法入侵卫星得以播出
The world broadcast is a satellite hacking.
-基地部队 新泽西州 -军方透漏
– Nest team, New jersey – the military has just told us
安全防御级别已升至三♥级♥
They have assumed condition delta,
是9·11事件以来使用的最高级别
Which is the highest level we’ve been at since 9/11.
总统奥巴马已飞抵美国中部的
President Obama is being flown to a bunker,
某地下掩体
Somewhere in the middle of the united states.
以应对此次全球同一时间
In the phase of the worst simultaneous attacks ever
遭受的袭击
Around the globe.
美国罗斯福号♥航♥空♥母舰在美国东海岸沉没
The aircraft carrier, USS roosevelt, goes down off the east coast
无一人生还
All hands lost.
世界范围内的伤亡人数大约在七千人左右
Worldwide casualties are in the neighbourhood of 7,000,
但数字仍在暴涨
But that number could implode.
尚无法确定
It’s still too early to tell.
我们想知道 敌方是谁 为什么攻击
What we need to ask now, is who and why.
联邦调查局仍在寻找这个叫山姆·威特维奇男孩
The FBI is still trying to locate the boy, Sam Witwicky.
他们应该知道整个袭击的内♥幕♥
Within deep, they have information about this.
联邦调查局 中情局 国际刑♥警♥组织
The FBI, CIA and interpol
都在寻求各国司法部门的相关协助
Are all seeking the cooperation of worldwide law enforcements.
哥们 听听这个
Hey bro, you need to listen to this, man.
-过来看看 -他们曾用交通摄像头
– you gotta check this out. – once they have a traffic camera
-拍到山姆·威特维奇 -他们有我的照片 哥们
– spotting a Sam Witwicky. – they have a picture of me, man.
我们完了 老兄 联邦调查局 中情局正在通缉我们
We’re dead, bro. FBI, CIA, we’re wanted fugitives now.
你能不能听我说一分钟
I just need you to focus just one minute, man.
现在整个事件已经升级 对吗
This thing is blowing to a whole another level, alright.
-听我说 -把他给我
– you know one thing– – remove this thing.
他们可以追踪到我们 你知道吗?
They can track us. do you see this?
什么
What?
可以追踪到我们
They can track us?
就像卫星跟踪我们一样
Like satellite-track us?
我都不和你们是一伙的
I’m not even with you guys.
实际上我就是人♥质♥ 这是绑♥架♥ 够了
Technically, I’m like a hostage. this is kidnapping. enough–
你想要吓死我吗?
This thing’s gonna give me a heart attack, I swear.
-因为你是胆小鬼 -是你逼我上你车的
– that’s ’cause you was a wuss. – you did force me into the car, right?
-那又怎样 -我觉得你怕了
– so… – oh, I think you scared.
挡泥板
Hey, mudflap.
我们该怎么处理这个大虾玉米卷
What are we going to do with this shrimp taco?
干掉他 扔到车箱里
Just pop a cap in his ass, throw him in the trunk
没有人知道
And nobody gonna know nothing, y’know I mean?
-等等 你是说我的车厢? -碰碰车
– wait, now my trunk– – yo, bumper cars,
小心点 我听得见 好吗
Check it out. I’m hearing you, okay?
我正在这听你们说呢
I’m right here and I can hear you.
别再刺♥激♥我了 行不
No one’s popping any caps in any asses, okay?
我已经很倒霉了
I’ve had a hell of a day.
你怎么不去找你的女人整个发型
Why don’t you get a haircut with your bitch ass?
去和山姆理论吧
Go whine to your boyfriend.
听着山姆 我知道该做什么
Listen sam, I know what I’m gonna do, man.
我会告诉政♥府♥真♥相♥
Look, I’m just going to go to the authorities
我什么也没有参与
And tell them the truth. like I had nothing to do with this,
我只是从犯
I’m an accomplice.
是你自愿的 对吗 你想知道真♥相♥
You wanted this, right? you wanted the real deal?
这就是 醒醒吧 你已经脱不了干系
’cause that’s what this is. wake up! you’re in the middle of it.
想走你就走 没有人拦你
You wanna run, go ahead, no one’s stopping you.
别再抱怨了
Stop complaining.
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
你竟敢用枪指着我
You dare point your gun at me?
你敢动我跟汗毛 我就把你们撕碎
You want a piece of me? I will tear you apart!
放下武器 放下武器
Drop your weapons! drop your weapons!
-让他们放下武器 -让汽车人先放下
– tell them to lower the weapons. – tell them first.
-让他们放下武器 -少校 我无能为力
– tell them to lower the weapons! – major, there’s nothing I can do.
和他谈谈
Talk to him.
美国♥军♥队解散 少校
US teams deactivated, major.
要停止一切对抗霸天虎的行动
You are decease anti-Decepticon operations,
返回迪戈加西亚待命
And return to Diego Garcia. any further orders?
我们只直接听从莫苏华将军的指令
No. we take our orders direct from chairman Morshower.
我参加参谋首长联席会见到你的将军
Well, I’ll see your chairman and the joint chiefs of staff
但是我现在命令你听从总统的
But I will raise you a president of the united states.
我有总统手令
I have operational command now.
外星人的仇恨已经殃及我们
An alien blood feud has been brought to our shores
让我们的士兵付出代价
For which our soldiers are paying the price.
真♥相♥大白 这不关我们的事
The secret is out. this is our war now.
我们还要像往常一样 运用联合的军事战略
And we will win it as we always have,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!