方块只不过是个容器
The cube is merely a vessel.
它的能量和真谛不可能被摧毁
It’s power, it’s knowledge can never be destroyed.
只不过变换了形态
It can only transform.
-怎么可能 -方块的能量已经
– How is that possible? – It has been absorbed
被那男孩吸收了
By the human child.
拯救我们种族的关键就在他的大脑里
The key to saving our race now lies within his mind.
那就让我把他的大脑生生给拿出来
Well then, let me strip the very flesh from his body.
你会的 我的徒弟
And you will, my apprentice.
千年来 我一直梦想回到
In time. for millenia, I have dreamed of my return
那该死的星球 在那我也被
To that wretched planet, where I too was once betrayed,
曾经情同手足的首领们背叛过
By the primes I call my brothers.
只有首领才能打败我
Only a prime can defeat me,
而且现在仅存一位
And now only one remains.
是擎天柱 他在保护那个男孩
Optimus. he protects the boy.
这男孩可以带我们找到他
Then the boy will lead us to him
-我们就能报仇了 -是的
– And revenge will be ours. – Yes.
那男孩跑不掉的 他一直在我们的监视下
The boy will not escape us. We have him in our sights.
不补充能量的话 这些新生儿就会死掉
Without more energon, hatchlings will keep dying.
空间 时间 地心引力
Space, time, gravity.
-谢谢 -帮我吃完吧
– Thank you. – Finish that for me.
今天我和你们要开始一段旅程
We’re going on a journey together, you and I, today.
你们这些渴望成熟刚进入成年期的年轻人
All you, eager nubile young minds on the very cusp of adulthood.
我是你们的伙伴 是指路人
And I shall be your consort, your guide,
是监护人 带领你们进入黑暗的中心
Your chaperone, into the heart of darkness.
欢迎来上我的基础天文课
Welcome to astronomy 101.
我们对星星的了解有多少
For what do we know about the stars?
室女座 也就是处♥女♥座
Virgo… the virgin.
猎户座 也就是伟大的猎人
Orion, the great hunter.
可它们没有闪耀的钻石
These are no mere twinkling diamonds
供纯情少女们日思夜想
For lovely maidens to wish upon.
不 它们就是钻石 充满了
No, they are diamond, filled with a throbbing,
惊人的 随时要喷发的能量
Savage and hemped-up energy.
看看阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦的理论
Behold the work of Albert Einstein,
那位像我一样的教授的理论
A professor once, like moi,
-能量 在其质量等于 -你干吗
– Energy, in its mass temp– – What are you doing?
把手放下 放下
Put your hand down, put your hand down.
年轻人 请在我讲到高♥潮♥后
Young man, there are no questions
再提问
Until I’ve reached the climax of my lecture.
我刚看完你的书 发现了一个问题
I’ve just finished your book. There’s only one problem.
爱因斯坦错了
Einstein’s wrong.
在这个维度里 能量不等于质量乘以光速的平方
Energy doesn’t go mass times velocity light square in this dimension.
那其它十七维空间呢
What about the other 17
但我们无法给出十七维空间
While we’re impossible to give 17?
例如
For example
各位 没人同意我说的吗
Come on, guys, I can’t be the only one in class–
小伙子 你不能在系主任面前羞辱我
Young man, I will not be punked in front of the dean.
这里我说了算 明白吗
No, this is my universe here. Do you understand?
我就是一切
I am the alpha and the omega.
-立刻给我出去 -是 老师
– Get out of my class. – Yes, sir.
还有谁想要精神崩溃
Any one else care to have some sort of mental breakdown?
大骨头
Hi, bones. hi!
真是个乖孩子
Hi! oh yes, that’s a good boy.
你今天真乖 太乖了
Oh, what a good boy, you are.
大骨头
Hey, bones.
饿吗
You hungry?
吃吧
Here you go.
-喂 塞缪尔 -喂 米凯拉
– Yes, samuel. – Hello? Mikaela.
我不敢相信 第一次视频约会你就放我鸽子
I can’t believe you’re gonna stand me up on our first web chat date.
我有麻烦了
Something just happened to me, okay?
-怎么 你终于进入青春期啦 -不是
– Wait, you finally hit puberty? – No, no, no,
别笑了 认真点
Stop laughing. this is serious.
记得我告诉过你
Okay, remember I was telling you about
我的曾曾祖父 阿基保尔·威特维奇
My great-great-grandfather, archibald witwicky?
记得吗
Do you remember?
看着点
Watch where you’re supposed to go!
记得我告诉过你
Okay, remember I was telling you about, okay…
停下 别踩着 别踩着
Can you stop… watch the foot! watch your foot!
米凯拉 我说过我的曾曾祖父去过北极 对吧
Mikaela, okay, my great-great-grandfather went to this arctic mission, right?
他看到了威震天 威震天击中了他
And he saw megatron, megatron zapped him
然后他开始看到一些些古怪的符号♥
And he started seeing these crazy symbols, okay.
现在我也看到了 对不起
Well, now I’m seeing them too. excuse me.
我刚用32.6秒读完了903页天文课本
I just read a 903-page astronomy book at 32.6 seconds
在课堂上闯了祸
And had a meltdown in the middle of my class.
我看到符号♥了 自从我
I am seeing symbols ever since I–
-自从什么 -自从接触了方块碎片
– since what? – ever since I touched the cube sliver.
东西在吧
Do you have it?
是的 我放在店里的保险箱里了 很安全
Yeah, I have it in the shop safe? It’s fine.
米凯拉 不要碰它 好吗 别碰它
Mi–mikaela, do not touch it, okay? don’t touch it.
我不会碰它
I’m not gonna touch it,
山姆 它很安全 锁着呢 没人知道在哪
Sam, it’s fine. it’s locked away, no one knows where it is.
但我知道了
But I do.
你性感 但你很笨
You’re hot, but you’re ain’t too bright.
开工了
There we go.
该死
Oh, big son of a bitch!
看什么看 流口水的傻姑娘
What are you looking at, slobber puss?

Ah, what the–
这地方简直太可怕了
This is a fricking house of horrors.
等等
Hold on.
你就会用火钳夹是吧
Is that the best you got, huh?
就这么点能耐吗
Is that the best you can do?
你想干什么 你这小怪物
What are you doing here, you little freak?
我的眼睛 你这疯婆娘
Ow, that’s my eye, you crazy bitch!
还不快交代
You gotta talk now?
堕落金刚叫我找方块里的真谛
I… I seek knowledge of the cube. The fallen demands me.
什么真谛
What knowledge?
你有碎片 我要碎片 给我碎片 我要碎片
You got the shot, I need the shot, give me the shot, I need the shot.
给我碎片 不然他们会劈了我
Give me the shot, they’re gonna whack me,
拿不到碎片他们会杀了我
I’m gonna be dead without that shot.
放松 女战神 我只是个卖♥♥命的小苦力
Easy warrior goddess, I’m just a little salvage scrap drone.
那遇上我是你倒霉
Then I’m your worst nightmare.
-那是什么声音 -回头告诉你
– What the hell was that? – I’ll tell you later,
电♥话♥里不方便说
Just not on open phone line, okay?
我现在就去机场 今天下午就能到了
I’m gonna get on a plane right now. I’ll be there later this afternoon.
小心点 山姆
Just be careful, Sam.
今天有没有陌生人让你带可疑物品
And have any stranger giving you anything suspicious to carry on today?
有 一大箱子
Yeah, a large box!
-没有 -很好
– No. – Good.
少校 博派发来求救信♥号♥♥
Major, incoming sos from autobots.
很多个霸天虎在行动
Multiple decepticon contacts in motion.
在美国东部附近 长官
Vicinity eastern united states, sir.
-汉兹文 有多少 -还不清楚 长官
– hansvin, how many? – Unclear, sir.
快点弄清楚
Well, get clear.
博派出动了 他们分成两个小分队 长官
Autobots on the move. splitting them into two teams, sir.
它们不回应呼叫 在向纽约和费城开进
Unanswer our calls, somewhere heading to new york and philadelphia.
全副武装 二十分钟后起飞
Full weapons deployment. wheels up in 20 minutes!
57次航♥班♥ 欢迎来到费城
Flight 57, welcome to Philadelphia.
爱丽丝 亲爱的 来份超大♥比♥萨怎么样?
M’amor , can I interest you in mayteam zookeeper’s special?
奶酪加大三倍 每种肉都有
Extra large supertees with every known animal as a topping.
这肉饼直径有18英吋
Basic lengths of 18 inches and just meat.
你是素食者 好吧 太好了 我也是
Oh, so you’re a vegetarian. alright, it’s cool. I am too.
山姆在吗
Is sam home?
山姆 死了吧 我们看看去
Sam… I think he died but, why don’t we check?
-到了 -嗨
– Here we are. – hey.
你们有过脑子里总是反复放同一首歌♥
Have you had a song stuck in yours?
很难听 但你却忍♥不住
It’s like the worst song ever, but you can’t help
一直哼着 就像是 来回放
Whistle it or sing it. it’s like, repeats itself,
来回放 来回放 来回放 来回放
Repeats itself, repeats itself, repeats itself, repeats itself,
来回放 猫咪日历 猫咪日历
Repeats itself… kitten calendar, kitten calendar,
-猫咪日历 猫咪日历 -老兄
– kitten calendar, kitten calendar, – dude,
-猫咪日历 猫咪日历 -怎么了
– kitten calendar, kitten calendar, – what the f?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!