一定能行
This will work.
-要是万一不行呢 -一定行
– Yeah, but what if it doesn’t? – It’s gonna work.
一定能行
It’ll work.
准备跳
Ready to show.
还有半英里
We got a half a mile.
大兵们应该不知道我们在这儿
I don’t think the soldiers know we’re here.
撤退
Fall back!
铁皮 到中间来
Ironhide, up for middle.
铁皮快走
Ironhide, move it.
走 快快快
Go! Go, go!
没路可逃 我们要被困死了
There’s no way to go. We’re gonna die!
听着 即便要死 也得像个爷们
Listen, we’re going out. We’re going out like men, understand?
你瞧这该死的大力神
Look at this motherf–
真够恶心的
Mean robots suck!
回来
Get back!
抓住了 被别吸进去
Grab it! Don’t let go.
坚持住 老兄 我抓住了
Hang in, man, I got this.
我不想死
I don’t wanna die.
抓住了 老兄 抓住了
Careful grip, boy. Careful grip.
他做到了 满嘴都是垃圾
He did. He got so waste.
知道山外有山 人外有人了吧
Who’s your daddy now, huh?
啥都被他吞了…
He got all these…
最保命的地方就是他的下面
Well, the safe place is right under it.
跑到他脚底下去
Run it. Run for his feet!
让你吃我 我要砸烂你的脸
You’re never eating me. I’m gonna bust your face up.
跟我斗 别不要脸了
Nobody’s tested me. In your face!
算我一个 挡泥板
Take five, Mudflap.

Oh my god!
没人能惹得起双胞胎兄弟
Nobody messes with the twins.
我抓到你了
I got you.
老兄 你射到我的脸了
Ow, man, you shot me in the face!
-呆在下面 -对 呆在它下面
– Stay under it! – Yeah, stay under it.
狂暴 带人♥质♥
Rampage, set up the trap.
朱迪
Judy!
-山姆 -什么
– Sam! – What?
山姆
Sam!
山姆 山姆
Sam! Sam!
山姆
Sam!
-儿子 -爸
– Sam. – dad!
等等
Wait! Wait!
听着
Please listen–
快跑快跑
I want you to run! Run!
-爸别说了 -离开这儿
– Dad, just stop! – Get out of here.
-他们要的不是你们 是我 -跑
– They don’t want you, they want me. – Just run!
天 等下
Oh god, wait!
-塞缪尔·威特维奇 -等下
– Samuel Witwicky. – wait.
你要的是这个 别伤害他们
This is what you want. You don’t want ’em.
-快走 -拜托 别啰嗦了
– go! Go! – please, stop! Stop!
-你怎么不听…-赶紧走
– Why don’t you… – Just get out of here!
别动
Just don’t move.
我认识你
I know you.
快走 快走
Just go! Just go!
我知道你要的是我
And I know what, you need me.
看 因为我知道能量源
Because I know about the matrix.
-儿子别干傻事 -爸
– Don’t do it. Sam, listen to me. – Please, dad.
他们还是会杀光我们的
They’re gonna kill us all anyway.

Hey, hey. Look.
你要的东西就在这儿
This is what you want. I’m here.
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
救命
Help!
杀了他 大黄蜂
Kill him, bee. Kill him.
快 进去
Come on, get in.
大黄蜂
Bee?
搞不懂是哪儿 反正还得跑
Hey! I don’t know what’s going on, but we gotta move.
-快 -肯定有条出路
– Run! – There’s gotta be a way out of here.
跟紧了 到里面来
Buckle up, buckle up! Get in here.
大黄蜂
Bee! Bumblebee!
你要把我爸妈带到安全的地方 明白吗
You get them somewhere safe, alright?
你们到车里去 那里安全
You gotta get in the car. You can be safe.
不 现在还争什么争
No, listen to my discussion.
-你是我儿子对吧 -对
– You’re my son, alright? – I know!
上阵父子兵
You’re my son! We’ll all go together.
咱爷俩一起去
Listen…we’re all going together.
爸别说了 好吗 你们快上车
Dad, stop, okay? Get in the car.
大黄蜂会把你们带到安全的地方 只管跑
He’s gonna get you to safety. You don’t, you run.
别停下 也别躲 使劲跑 听懂了吗
You don’t stop, you don’t hide, you run. You hear what I’m saying?
一家人活着才能团聚
Okay? I’ll find you when you’re safe.
-不要 -爸 让我做该做的事
– No. – You gotta let me go, dad.
让我去吧
You’ll have to let me go.
-必须的 -罗恩
– you have to. – ron.
罗恩 随他去吧
Ron, ron! Let him go.
一定要回来呀
Just come back!
-走 -走
– Come on! – Come on!
米凯拉 米凯拉
Mikaela, Mikaela!
-你跟我爸妈走 -我要和你一起
– Go with my parents. – I’m not gonna go with them.
-约旦援军到了 -有帮手了
– We got jordanians! – We got help!
没事吧大兵
You okay, soldier?
我们是来帮你的
We’re gonna help you, soldier.
咱们还要军民同心打铁鸟呢
Let’s get being moon and clear the birds!
别动 别动 先别动
Stay still, stay still. Don’t move.
你还好吗 孩子
You alright, young man?
-有无线电吗 -有
– You have a radio? – Yes.
孩子 咱爷俩处的不错
Hey kid, it’s been nice knowing you.
记住大叔为祖国所做的
Remember what I did for my country.
该我上场了
This is my moment.
你疯了
You’re crazy!
预计2分钟内到达指定位置
Eta to station, two minutes.
-接在主屏上显示 -遵命 长官
– Put it on the main screen. – Sir, yes, sir.
无人机 1号♥
Predator’s air-one.
糟糕 被包围了
Oh shit, it’s a trick.
启动风暴行动
Commence operation firestorm. Send everyone.
-营救我方士兵 -我是总部
– Get those boys out of the ground. – This is 101 in strike Packages.
海军陆战队准备出发
Fast course river. Execute lightly.
-发现山姆 -快点 别磨蹭
– Spotted Sam. – Hurry, don’t slow up!
铁皮
Ironhide!
跟我们到柱子那边 去找擎天柱
Follow us to the pillars. We’ll take you to Optimus.
当心
Look out!
山姆 到柱子那边
Sam, get to the pillars!

Let’s go.
天啊 看来金字塔下面就是机器
Oh god, this is it. The pyramids built right over the machine.
机器一旦被启动
They turn that machine on…
太阳就没了
No more sun.
那得先过我这关
Not on my watch.
我绝对不答应
Not on my watch.
-美军斯滕尼斯号♥ 身份确认 -你们到底在哪儿
– Uss stennis, identify. – hey, where the hell are you?
在看气象频道吗
What, you’re on a weather channel?
还是体育新闻 情景喜剧什么吗
Sports center, high-dreaming tv or something?
天上几百个卫星顶屁用
We get a pretty hundred satellites up there.
我们的人 都在哪儿
Where the hell are all our men?
请报上您的身份
Identify yourself.
你叫什么 水手
What is your name, sailor?
怀尔德 我是斯滕尼斯号♥航母的舰长
Wilder, captain of the uss john c. Stennis aircraft carrier.
好吧 怀尔德舰长
Okay, captain Wilder,
我是第七区特工头领西蒙·西蒙斯
This is agent Seymour Simmons, head of the sector seven.
现在一个外星来的合体机器人
There is a mother of all non-biologicals
正准备摧毁太阳
Getting ready to blow up our sun.
你是要继续跟我争论是否有许可
You want to have fooled down about my lack of clearance,
还是去拯救亿万人的性命呢
Or you want to help save a gazillion lives?
好吧 西蒙斯 我听你的
Alright, agent Simmons. I’m listening.
海湾以西五公里
Five klicks.West of the gulf.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!