现在大力神正在摧毁金字塔
We got ourselves a dalion remodelling a pyramid.
唯一的希望就是那门轨道炮
I want hopes of prototype weapon pull a rail gun.
那有关国♥家♥机♥密♥
That’s classified.
别跟我谈什么国♥家♥机♥密♥
Don’t talk to me about classified, alright?
如果你的船到了海湾
Now if you’ve got a battleship in the gulf
就叫他们准备发射轨道炮
You tell him to ready that weapon!
呼叫驱逐舰 基德号♥
Contact destroyer, uss kit.
这里 过来
This way! Move it!
到这儿来
What you need is there.
走走走
Let’s go! Go!
把无线电给我
Give me your talk. Come on.
爱普斯接着
Epps!
我们请求空中支援
Right now, we need air support.
20英里处有架航母发出信♥号♥♥
That ship’s in contact. 20 miles–
保持联♥系♥ 艾尔法号♥出发
Grid on contact. Proceed 88, alpha sierra.
斯特尼090号♥ 发射2000发导弹
Uss stenin 0-9-0, you are approved to drop a 2,000–
-情况如何 -刚发生爆♥炸♥
– What you got? – A detonator, sir.
六点方向 他们跑向柱子那边了
They’re 600 minutes away and they’re heading right for the pillars.
好的
Alright.
孩子马上出现
Precious cargo’s coming.

Move!
山姆
Sam!
发现山姆
Spotted Sam.

Come on!
两两火力掩护 12点方向 保护那两个人
2-2, covering fire. Two civilians, twelve o’clock.
掩护我们
Cover for us.
保持火力 我们正在营救那两个人
Okay, air strike. We’ll rescue the civilians.
走 起来
Come on. Get up!

Come on!
进来
Get in here.
瞧瞧这是谁呀
Oh look who showed up.
把我们调这儿来 你最好给个充分的理由
You better have a good reason for us to be here.
擎天柱呢
Where’s Optimus?
他就在院子那边
He’s right over there, across the courtyard.
那我就去找他
I got to get to him right now.
不行 空袭正在逼近
No, we got an air strike coming.
我必须马上见到他
I have to get to him right now.
过来 过来
Come here, b-back.
老子来啦
Incoming!
瞧瞧我天火的英姿吧
Behold to the only jetfire!
让敌人尝尝我的威力
Now let me show you how we brought them pain in my day.
老啦老啦 不顶用了
Too old for this crap.
加油
Keep going.
15分钟内解决战斗
15 minutes of fighting.
我就在大力神的裤裆下面
I am directly below the enemy’s scrotum.
海平面25.7米 北纬29.32度
25.7 metres above sea level,29.32 north.
-发射轨道520 5点方向 -目标锁定
– Field track, 5-2, 0500 o’clock. – Target acquired.
双轨放射
Killing track two.
保持锁定 发射
Lock. Fire.
B1轰炸机接近目标时间 30秒
B-1, stand on my target. 30 seconds…
所有的人都要听我指挥
We’re gonna make a break for the beast on my command, okay?
一定要跟着我走
You guys stick with me, you understand?
你们跟在我身后
You stay on my ass.
希望那些F16能打准点
Hope these f-16s got good aim.
为啥这么说
Yeah, why is that?
我告诉他们橘红色烟雾是打击目标
I told them to hit the orange smoke.
你是说橘红色的烟雾吗
You mean that orange smoke?
对不起 我扔得太近了
It wasn’t my best toss, okay?
-跑 -跑
– Run! – Run!
来了
Incoming!

Come on.
去死
Die!
山姆
Sam!
停火
Hold your fire!
山姆
Sam!
让开 腹压抢救
Get out! Get me an evac.
这能救活他吗
Can’t you do something?
-儿子 -儿子
– Sam! Sam… – Sam!
来 我们得到旁边来
Come on, we got to move. We got to move! Come on!
山姆
Sammy!
准备 电击 准备 电击
Clear! Take a shot. Clear! Take a shot.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
再来
Do it again.
山姆
Sam!
听我说 我爱你 我需要你
Okay, listen to my voice. I love you and I need you.
回到我身边 求你了 山姆 我爱你
Please, please come back to me. Sam, please! I love you!
我死了吗
Am I dead?
我们一直在注视你 很久了
We have been watching you. A long, long time.
你为擎天柱而战斗
You have fought for Optimus,
我们唯一的后人 英勇无比 不怕牺牲
Our last descendant, with courage and with sacrifice.
具有领袖气魄
The virtues of a leader.
值得我们将秘密托付给你
A leader worthy of our secret.
领袖之源不是被发现的
The matrix of leadership is not found.
而是通过努力得来的
It is earned.
回到擎天柱身边
Return now to Optimus,
将能量源和他的火种融合
Merge the matrix with his spark.
这就是你一生的使命
It is, and always has been, your destiny.
山姆
Sam.
我爱你
I love you.
孩子 你为我回来
Boy, you returned for me.
一个活生生的领袖
A living prime!
真难以置信
I don’t believe it.
能量源是我的
My matrix.
起来 起来 起来
Get up, get up, get up, get up.
站起来 擎天柱
Get up, prime!
-不不不 -他正在开启机器
– Oh, no. – He’s turned on the machine.
阻止他 快起来
You gotta stop him. Get up!
擎天柱
Optimus!
堕落金刚 我的主人
Fallen, my master.
其他金刚弟兄都不能阻挡我
My brothers could not stop me from this.
-对 -现在 太阳是我的了
– Yes. – Now I claim your sun.
敌方目标 金字塔顶
Enemy target, top of pyramid.
预备 发射
Engage, engage, engage.
很快我们的能力会更加强大
In moments, we’ll be at siren strength.
我这辈子没干过有意义的事
I never did a thing worth doing until now.
擎天柱 收下我的火种
Optimus, take my parts.
这能量之强大 你无法预料
And you’ll have a power you’ve never known.
完成你的使命
Fulfill your destiny.
摇摆 上电 救护车 拆卸黑鸟
Jolt, electrify! Ratchet,unset the birds!
出发
Let’s roll.
火力瞄准金字塔
Fire. Take it off to the pyramid!
这个星球将永远陷入黑暗中
This planet will be dark forever.
像你兄弟一样死去吧
Die like your brother.
他们也是你的兄弟
They were your brothers too.
老大
First gra–
你选错星球了
You picked the wrong planet!
尝我一拳
Give me your face.
你失败了
I rise. You fall.

No. No.
我不想劝您做胆小鬼 主人
Not to call you a coward, master, but sometimes,
不过好死不如赖活着
Cowards do survive.
这不算完
This isn’t over.
经历了这么多你才想说爱我吗
You took all of this for you to tell me that you love me.
你先说的
You said it first.
谢谢你 山姆 你救了我的命
Thank you, Sam, for saving my life.
别客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for believing in me.
我们的种族 因一段遗忘的过去团结起来
Our races united by a history long forgotten.
齐心协力面对未来
And a future we shall face together.
我是擎天柱 在此发出倡议
I am Optimus prime, and I send this message

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!