下次你们吃肉的时候
Next time, you eat a goat or a pig.
想想下面的故事吧
There’s a story behind this.
对 还有故事呢
Yeah, there’s a story.
你相信有外星人存在吗
…you’re saying you believe in aliens?
文件 文件
Okay, files, files.
我们要找符号♥
We’re talking about symbols.
别碰 那有放射性的
Hey! still radioactive. hands off.
好了 傻小子
Okay, cube-brain.
是这些符号♥吗
Any of these look like the symbols you saw?
这是哪来的
Where did you get these?
我离职前查的
Before I got fired.
我在第七区苦哈哈地
I coached s-7’s scrawny, drooly…
进行了75年的研究 得出一个不容置疑的结论
75 years of alien research which points an indubitable fact.
变形金刚们 很早以前就来过地球
The transformers; they’ve been here a long, long time.
我怎么知道
How do I know?
考古学家在全球找到这些
Archaeologists found these unexplained markings
难以解释的印记和古老的符号♥
And ancient runes all over the world.
中国 埃及 希腊
China, egypt, greece.
这是1932年的影像
Shot at 1932.
这是你看到的符号♥?
These the symbols you’re seeing in your head?
-是的 -一模一样 对吗
– yeah. – same ones over here, right?
为什么不同地方会有相同的符号♥
So, tell me, how did they end up all drawing the same thing?
因为是外星人画的
Aliens.
我认为 有外星人留下来了
And I think some of them stayed.
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
黑刃计划
Project black knife.
伪装过的机器人
Robots, in disguise. hiding here.
一直都藏在这里
All along.
我们在全国各地检测出放射源
We detected radioactive signatures all across the country.
我跪求上级批准第七区进行调查
I pleaded on my knees with s-7 to investigate it
但他们说数据量不足挂齿
But they said the readings were infintesimal.
说我疯了
That I was obsessed!
说我 你相信吗
Me, can you imagine that?
威震天说还有一个能量源
Megatron said that there was another energon source here.
-在地球上 -就在地球上
– on earth? on another source? – on earth.
那么 我脑中这些符号♥就是
Okay, and that these symbols,
指向能量源的地图
The maps in my head would lead him there.
你告诉那些博派朋友了吗
Should you talk to your autobot friends?
没有 能量源是早前的
No, no, no, the source is before.
不管是什么能量 都诞生于他们之前
Whatever the energon source is, it predates them. it’s before them.
-是古代的 -没错
– so it comes before that. – correct.
那么 报告…
Well then, report…
除非能问到一个霸天虎
Unless we can talk to a decepticon.
不然 也不知道详情
I mean, I’m not on speed terms or whatever…
其实 我有一只霸天虎
Actually, I am.
放我出去
Let me out!
-样子挺可怜的 -打开吧
– it could be a little bit sad. – open it.
我要找一帮霸天虎打扁你
I’m gonna so many decepticons on your butt!
老实点
Behave.
-这是什么 霸天虎 -没错
– what is it, a decepticon? – yeah.
-你驯服了它 -试图而已
– can you train him? – tried to.
我花费一生 寻找外星生物
I spent my whole adult life, coming a plan of aliens.
-你脾气真够坏的 -你却牵着它
– you’re very furious– – and you’re carrying it around
像牵着吉娃娃遛狗一样
What are you supposed to make a little chihuahua.
想打架吗 你个卷毛头
Wanna throw it down, you pubic fro-head?
对不起 我弄瞎你的眼睛了
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry about your eye.
但如果你乖乖的
You know, but if you’re a good boy,
我就不弄瞎另一只
Then I’m not gonna torch your other eye.
好吗 我不折磨你了
Okay? I’m not gonna torch it.
告诉我这些符号♥什么意思就行
Just tell me what these symbols are.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
这些是古代领袖的语言
Oh, I know that. that’s the language of the primes.
我不懂 但这些家伙们…
I don’t read it, but uh, these guys…
你怎么搞到这些照片的
Where the frick did you find photos of these guys?
-这些是领袖吗 对
– is this them? – yeah.
猎隼是古早的领袖之一
Sakers, pal. oldest of the old.
他们千年前就来到地球
Oh, they’ve been here for thousands of years,
寻找某物
Looking for something.
我不知道是什么 没人告诉我
I don’t know what, nobody tells me nothing.
有人明白符号♥的含义
Oh, they’ll translate those symbols for ya.
我知道去哪儿找他们
And I know where to find them.
告诉我们
Show us.
最近的地点是华盛顿
Closest one’s in washington.
美国航♥空♥博物馆
Smithsonian air and space museum.
梦想的国度啊
Land of dreams in there.
我曾经一心想当宇航员
All I ever want to be was an astronaut.
-拿着 -那是什么啊
– hold those. – what is that?
什么
What?
我穿着壮胆
I wear them when I’m in the funk.
基杨姆这骗子也这么干 棒球队员都这么干
So does jeamby, cheater. it’s a baseball thing.
好了 对表 上好厕所
Okay. once you synchronize, shop-mind and empty bladder
万一被抓 记得请律师 千万别把我供出去
You get caught, demand an attorney and don’t ever say my name.
把药拿着
Here, take one of these pills.
藏舌头下面
Slip it under your tongue,
这是放在奥利奥饼干里的高能浓缩聚合体
It’s a high-concentrate polymer they put in oreo cookies.
骗测谎仪屡试不爽
Fools the polygraph, everytime.
好了 开工
Okay, now let’s get this show on the road.
不不 我不干
Whoa, no, listen. I can’t do this.
我不是外星赏金猎人
I’m not some alien bounty hunter, alright?
警卫都有枪 我不干
’cause I’m not gonna do this. guards have guns,
-我不想死 -孩子 孩子 孩子
– I don’t want to die. – kid, kid, kid, kid, kid, kid.
你敢打退堂鼓 我就要你死得好看
You compromise this mission, you are dead to me.
现在看着我的眼睛 加强信心
Now look into my eyes, and tighten up that spare tank.
博物馆已关闭
The museum is now closing.
老兄 厕所没纸
Papa, bad news, bro.
糟透了 你们还有吗
Ran out of toilet paper, you got any out here?
-求你们了 -先生 你先进去再说
– please tell me you– – sir, I suggest you get in there.
我们要闭馆了
The museum is closed.
听着 我明白 但是你看到了 没纸不行
Listen man, I understand that, but as you can see, this is important.
搞定我就走人 好吧
Dumper-dumper. I gotta go, alright?
先生 别光着屁♥股♥到处跑
Sir, you are a grown naked man around showing…
-穿上裤子走人 -我哪儿都不去
– pull your pants up and exit– – I’m not going anywhere.
拿到纸巾了吗
You got that paper, right, sir?
你真该羞耻
You should be embarassed.
这里是家庭式博物馆
This a family museum, sir.
发生什么事
What is going on here?
你知道小♥弟♥弟♥被电多少次之后
How many times can you get tased in the nuts?
就生不了孩子了
So you can not have kids, huh, you know.
你真是外行 大外行
You’re an amateur man, a rank amateur.
我♥干♥掉5个警卫了 5个了
There’s now five guards. five guards.
-带上东西就走人 -给我点时间
– you get this stuff and get out of here. – give me a second.
我要拿检测仪 好了
I gotta get the tracker, alright.
-规矩点 -我有幽闭恐惧症
– be good. – I’m claustrophobic.
跟着它 跟着它
Look, look. follow him, follow him.
它知道怎么走
He knows where he’s going.
-它有线索 -什么
– he knows something. – what?
它有线索
He knows something!
-你也找到了 -对
– you got what I got? – yeah.
乌鸫号♥
Blackbird.
就是它了
There he is.
它是传奇人物 地位相当于董事长
This guy’s a legend, like–like the chairman of the board.
嘿 菜鸟 放上碎片
Yo, freshman, put the shard.
等着看魔术吧
And watch the magic happen.
糟 它是霸天虎
Oh shit, it’s a decepticon!
-霸天虎 -什么
– decepticon? – what is it?
快找掩护
Find the main tail!
这什么破地方
What sort of hideous mosalleem is this?
虾兵蟹将都给我滚出来
Semi pulls and days, show yourselves!
不然让你们死无葬身之地
Or suffer my infinite wrath!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!