Because I believe it.
最好赶快让我下飞机
Best put me out of this plane.
放大家伙了 山姆
He’s dropping the big one. Sam!
你不是真认为那堆土能救活他吧
You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust?
肯定能 走吧
Absolutely. Let’s go!

Go!

Move it!
记住不扰平民
Remember your friendly!
把擎天柱隐蔽起来
Cover Optimus!
全村警戒 把弹♥药♥放到这来
Secure the village. Get those cases down here.
部署狙击手 安置导弹
Get snipers and stingers up high.
把这十吨♥重的机器人
So he just dropped off ten tonnes of dead robot
运到这不毛之地
In the middle of nowhere.
但愿这孩子心里有数
Hope this little kid know what he’s doing.
我也这么想
Yeah, me too.
发现大黄蜂 四公里外
Got a visual! Yellow tee, four klicks.
发信♥号♥♥弹
Hot-flare!
他们在那儿 看到信♥号♥♥了吗
That’s them right there. You see the flare?
就在那儿 看到没
Right over there! See it?
找到男孩
山姆
Sam!
神啊 救我
Oh god, please god,
-拜托 -里奥 别叽歪了
– Please! – Leo, stop freaking out.
-闭嘴 -把这小子扔下车吧
– Just stop freaking out! – Just drop this guy off, huh?
-救我 让我活着 别让我死 -闭嘴
– Please let me live, just let me live. – Stop freaking out!
让他别叫唤就好了
Just stop screaming right now. That’s it.
受不了这家伙
Can’t take that guy anymore.
分头行动
We gotta split up.
大黄蜂 你上去引开霸天虎 好吗
Bumblebee, you are the decoy. You lead the decepticons away, Alright?
我去救擎天柱
I’m gonna get Optimus.
我帮忙吸引火力
I’ll help throw their fire away.
你们去找大兵
You get to those soldiers.
真希望那堆土能管用 孩子
I hope that dust works, kid.
谢谢
Thank you.
他转回来了
It’s turning around.
他回来了 他回来了
It’s coming back, it’s coming back.
交给我了
It’s up to me.
孤胆英雄 精忠报国却不受重用
One man, alone, betrayed by the country he loves,
危难时刻却成为最后的希望
Now its last hope in the final hour of need.
待一代宗师驾驭你吧
The pants are to be driven like never before.
大♥师♥风范
Under my skin.
哪儿也别去 别走
Hey, hey, hey! Don’t go nowhere.
-开车 -你干不了这个 孩子
– Drive! – You will never make it, kid.
光有勇气是不够的
Bravery will only get you so far.
你电晕过我 对吗 你欠我的
You tased me, okay? You owe me.
-我要去 -好的
– I’m go. – Okay, okay.
那是考验你的 你过关了 成了吧
That was a test. You passed, alright?
那家伙带着霸天虎的标志
Thing’s got alien tattoos all over.
不是空军
That ain’t air force.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-收到 -有人收到吗
– Eddy-1, copy. – Anyone there?
是谁
Who’s up?
-收到 -通信中断
– Copy. – Radio’s down.
废了没用了
It’s dead. Counter that.
电磁脉冲干扰
Emp-burst.
看看今天这鬼地方会发生什么
Let’s see how this day is going in this godforsaken desert.
你好
Yes, sir.
论诺克斯少校让我给你打电♥话♥
Major Lennox told me to pull the cord.
我知道
I know, sir.
那个…我…我现在在哪个国家
W-which, what country am I in right now?
美♥利♥坚♥
United states.
不不…不是 我就是从美♥利♥坚♥来的
No, no, not the united states. I’m from the united states,
鬼知道这是什么地方 四周都是羊
I’m in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by goats.
那是我们的好朋友盖勒威
Well, that was our good friend, Galloway.
看来 他有点不高兴
He’s less than pleased.
怪了 我们联♥系♥不到自己人
How is it that we can’t reach our men,
他却能在那片埃及沙漠里联♥系♥到我们
But he can reach me from some random egyptian desert?
没用
Nothing.
发求救信♥号♥♥ 请求空中他方援助
Mike, put an sos, let the eye in the sky know we need some help.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
再放信♥号♥♥弹 好让那孩子找到我们
Pop some more flares so that the kid can find us.
他就是那儿 还有几里路
There he is. We got a couple of miles.
罗诺克斯的队伍拥有
Lennox’s team has
最先进的量子通讯器材
the latest in quantum crypto gear.
谁能告诉我 为什么我们之间
Can somebody tell me
连简单的通信连接都不能够建立呢
Why we can’t establish simple radio contact?
我们正尝试所有可用的频段和模式 长官
We’re hailing them on every frequency and mode in the book, sir.
那个区域的卫星已经不能工作了
Our satellites in the area have gone blind.
正在整修中
We’re working it, sir.
活见鬼
Dammit.
-情况不太正常 -说这个没用
– Something’s not right – it doesn’t add up.
联♥系♥约旦军方 看他们有什么情报
Contact the Jordanians, see what their assets they’ve got in the Area.
联络埃及萨拉姆将军
And get egypt’s general Salaam,
请他派出无人机侦查那片领空
Ask him to clear some usv over-flights in egyptian airspace.
现在需要各方帮助看清状况 要快
We need an assist in confirming visuals now.
无人机起飞
Scramble predators now.
B1 起飞
B-1, rotate.
东边几英里吧
East on the mile that way.

Come here.
这边
This way.
-一个孤胆英雄 -别再说了
– One man… Alone… – Stop saying that.
-精忠报国却不受重用 -我的天
– Betrayed by the country he loves. – Oh my goodness,
我还在车里呢 你算不上孤胆
I’m in the car, okay? You’re not alone.
放松 小子你有点进步
Just relax, you’re looking nice well.
我觉得…他们已经被甩掉了
I…I don’t think he’s still following us.
那是你一厢情愿
That’s what you think.
主人 很遗憾告诉您个坏消息
Master, sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
他们把擎天柱运来了
But the soldiers brought the body of prime.
那男孩肯定找到能量源了
The boy must have the matrix.
不能让他接近擎天柱
We cannot let him reach Optimus.
霸天虎们
Decepticons!
开始攻击
Begin our assault!
遭到袭击
We got incoming!
我方遭到空袭
We got a whole load of flight coming our way!
-多少 -预计十三架
– How many? – We got 13 to count.
不吉利 不吉利啊
This ain’t good. This ain’t good.
这场仗可真是难打呀
We ’bout to get our asses whooped.
那些霸天虎正在寻找山姆
Alright, those decepticons are searching for Sam.
不管那孩子找到什么
Whatever he has,
他认为那东西能够救活擎天柱
He thinks it’ll bring Optimus back to life.
我们任务就是找到山姆 带他去擎天柱那里
So our mission is to find him and get him to Optimus.
好 我们由左翼吸引火力
Alright, we’re gonna draw fire from the left flag.
我需要侦察队
I need a scout team.
我带队 同阿尔茜和铁皮从中路上
We’ll walk through the middle with Arcee and Ironhide.
当你们看到孩子
Alright, when you see the precious cargo,
就放绿色烟雾 然后回到柱子那边
I want you to pop green smoke and come back to those pillars.
我们打个伏击战
We’ll have the ambush set.
好的 出发 快
Alright, let’s go, move out!
-出发 -出发
– Move out! – Move out!
看过五七年那部经典枪战片吗
Did you see that film gunfire aero-kay karao?
-卡斯廷·科克·道格拉斯演的 -没有 怎么了
– Casting Kirk Douglas. – No, why?
我们和他们处境一样
Looks like we’re right in the middle of it.
结局好吗
Is that good?
很多人都死了
Lot of people died.
-天啊 -隐蔽
– Oh, oh, oh… – Hide!
神呐
Oh my god!
山姆 山姆
Sam, Sam.
蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down.
只说一遍 听好 我们要跑到擎天柱那
Once, it’s clear, we’ll run for Optimus
能跑多快跑多快
As fast we can, okay?
要是不行怎么办
And what if it doesn’t work?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!