你成功了
Well, consider it done.
我会把你安排到另一张桌子
I just got to put you at another table.
搞得像是偶遇
It’s got to look like an accident.
我喜欢和你做生意 雅各
I like trading with you, Jake.
回头见
See you around campus.
看在上帝的份上 给她买♥♥枚戒指
Get her a ring, for christ’s sake!
最近怎么样 比尔
How are you, Bill?
裘利 见到你真高兴
Julie, how nice to see you.
很荣幸见到你 威廉
Well, it’s a pleasure to see you, William.
见到你真好
So nice to see you.
你跟J·P谈过环保组织的事了吗
Have you spoken to J.P. about the conservancy?
很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you.
恭喜你 看来这次你赢了
Congratulations. Looks like you won this one.
这事儿还没完
It’s not over yet.
你见过雅各吗
Have you met Jake?
见到你真好 你先生好吗
Good to see you. How’s your husband?
不错
Very well.
我不得不告诉你 盖柯先生
I gotta tell you, Mr. Gekko,
你的演讲真是太有启发性了
Seeing you speak was inspirational on so many levels.
要我说 我完全是个局外人
Because, I’ll tell you, I’m on the outside.
看着我的朋友们不停地赚钱
I’m looking at all my buddies making all this money.
然后我就会想 “伙计们
And I’m thinking, “fellas,
“这一切都要泡汤了” 知道吗
“there’s no there, there.” you know?
听着 我跟你在同一桌
But listen, I’m at your table.
今晚我们可以好好聊聊
We can talk about this all night.
这很棒 罗比 我们待会见吧
That’s great, Robby. I’ll see you later then, all right?
戈登
Hey, Gordon.
看起来不错嘛
Looking good.
天呐
My god.
巴德·福克斯 很多年没见你了
Bud Fox, huh? I haven’t seen you in years.
这两位是艾琳和克里斯蒂娜
This is Erin and Christina.
那航♥空♥公♥司♥叫什么来着 对了 蓝星
What was that airline called? Blue star, that’s right.
你现在肯定忙的不行吧
That must be keeping you pretty busy now, huh?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你不在的这段时间 我已经把它发展成
Well, after a little time away, I actually turned it into
世界上最大的私人飞机经纪公♥司♥
One of the largest private jet brokerages in the world
然后转手卖♥♥出去了
and sold it.
赚了一大笔吧
Made millions.
伙计 那真的很不错 下一步呢
That’s great, pal. That’s really great. So what’s up next?
你也看到了
You’re looking at it.
冬天在圣巴茨参加高尔夫和慈善活动
Golf, winters in St. Barts, philanthropy.
那你呢 戈登
Ah! and how about you, Gordon?
蓝色马蹄跟安纳克钢铁还好吧[第一部情节]
Does Blue Horseshoe still love Anacott Steel?
你知道的
You know it.
回头见了 戈登
Well, I’ll see you around sometime, Gordon.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
天桥证券
那个网站叫冰封真♥相♥
And the website’s called frozen truth.
很容易记 我喜欢
That’s catchy. I like that.
我们真正要的是劲爆新闻
What we really need is some game-changing news.
你能毫无征兆地发布一则大新闻
And now you can come out of nowhere with one big story.
自从”使命必达”揭发了议员的风流韵事
Since “mission accomplished” broke the senator’s affair,
他们每天都有二十万的点击率
They’ve gotten 200,000 hits a day.
运营成本高吗
Is it expensive to run?
不高 只需要很少的经费
Not really. It’s a shoestring budget.
说不定雅各能想办法帮你筹到点钱
Maybe Jake can find ways to raise you some money
要上市的吗
Flip it to the public?
我们没想过上市
We don’t really want to go public.
那会影响我们的公信力
It would affect our credibility.
我们想保持非盈利
We want to stay non-profit.
非盈利 我不知道那是什么
Non-profit? What is that? I don’t know what that is.
我听过这个 非盈利
I’ve heard the term before, “non-profit.”
很好笑
That’s very funny.
你知道那是什么吗 就是当你刚毕业时
You know what it is? Isn’t that when you came out of school
被强行要求为政♥府♥做点事
and you had to do something for the government, iike it was mandatory?
真有趣
Very funny.
那叫草案
It was called the draft.
-草案 -那叫草案
– It was called the draft. – It’s called the draft.
总有一天 丘施和布雷
So one day, Brett, Churchill Schwartz
会买♥♥下这里每张桌子的票
is going to buy every table at this jackal’s ball.
他们会管这叫宗教复兴
They’re going to call it “a religious revival.”
小薇 你不用因为我来了就走
Winn, you don’t have to leave on my behalf.
我就在这待一会
I’m only going to be here a couple of seconds.
不 你坐着吧 我去透透气
No. Stay. I’m just going to get some air.
今晚要是有人把这推平了
If somebody took this place out tonight,
那这个世界就没有领头人了
There’d be nobody left to rule the world.
不过 布雷 恭喜你
But, Brett, congratulations.
我知道你为此付出了多少心血
I know how hard you worked for all of this.
现在我比较习惯别人叫我布雷顿
I go by “Bretton” these days.
这是几个牛市带来的收益 就这些而已
It’s a beneficiary of a few bull markets. That’s all it takes.
很简单 山顶洞人都能做到 是吧
So easy, even a caveman can do it, right?
是啊
That’s right.
你让谦虚成为一种美德 布雷顿
You make modesty a virtue, Bretton.
事实是 现在没人靠内部消息来赚钱了
The truth is, nobody needs inside information anymore to get rich.
只要别被关进监狱就行了
All you have to do is stay out of jail.
-很高兴见到你 布雷顿 -赫布
– Glad to be here, Bretton. – Herb.
实际上 坐牢是我遇到的最好的事了
Actually, jail was the best thing that ever happened to me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
让我有时间思考
Got me to think.
找回做人的重点
It centers a man.
我大概得感谢把我送进监狱的那个人
I probably should thank whoever put me in there.
你知道吗 有天晚上我在电视上看到你
You know, I saw you on television the other night.
你觉得行情要变熊市了
You are quite the bear.
你还是谨慎一点
You be careful, you know.
毕竟你女儿的财产现在我们的手上
Your daughter’s financial health is now in our hands.
-也是 也是 -是啊
– So it is, so it is. – Yeah, it is.
但你也知道次贷这玩意是个废
But your firm knows sub-primes are crap.
从你最近和伯尼保险的违约交易来看
The way you keep buying Bernie’s Insurance swaps lately,
我觉得我孙子的大学教育经费都要不保了
I mean, I gotta worry about my grandchildren’s college education.
我们喜欢保险
We like insurance.
谁不喜欢
What’s not to like?
卖♥♥保险就跟卖♥♥毒品给操场上的孩子一样简单
Easy selling crack to kids in a school playground.
信用违约交易是个好主意
Credit default swap is a good idea.
只是有执行上的问题
It’s the execution that isn’t.
你也知道他们怎么说
Well, you know what they say.
牛市赚钱 熊市也赚钱
Bulls make money, bears make money,
至于猪 只能等着被宰
And the pigs, they get slaughtered.
这可是个慈善晚宴 戈登
I thought this was a charity event, Gordon.
你怎么不也去找找你的善心
Why don’t you go find some?
这么跟你说吧
Tell you what.
我要跟你做个交易 布雷顿
I’ll make you a deal, Bretton.
你别再说我坏话
You stop telling lies about me,
我就不揭你的老底
I’ll stop telling the truth about you.
真悲哀
That’s sad.
不是吗
Isn’t it?
真可悲
It’s pathetic.
他就是没有自知之名
That he can’t just take his ball and go home.
非得把大家都给惹火
He has to piss on the whole game.
我去找薇妮
I’m going to go find Winnie.
对了
Oh, look, by the way,
我今天跟王谈过了
I talked to Wang today.
我觉得和中国人的生意差不多成了
I think the chinese are close. Very close.
不管怎样 我想跟你谈谈未来的问题
In any case, I want to talk to you about the future,
还有我们怎么把这做到最好
About how we’re going to bring this over the top.
-好 -没问题吧
– Sure. – Okay?
明天吗
Tomorrow?
-好的 -好
– Okay. Okay. – All right.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good kid.
他白手起家
He came from nothing.
是个聪明人 像我
Hustler, like me.
你觉得他就是你的真命天子吗 小薇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!