我猜你平时不坐地铁吧
I bet you don’t have one of these.
-的确 -能给我看看吗
– No. – Can I see that?
可以
Yeah.
是她八岁时拍的
It’s when she was eight.
能给我洗一张吗
Can I have a copy of it? She doesn’t
她没有小时候的照片
keep pictures from her childhood.
我们还不怎么熟
I don’t even know you,
你就开口提条件了吗
you already want something from me?
你要怎么报答我
So what do I get in return?
你要做个交易吗
Don’t you want to make a trade?
好的 没问题
Yeah, okay. All right.
我把这张给你 你也送我张薇妮的照片
I’ll give you this and you give me another picture of Winnie.
要近照 她的独照
Recent, without you in it.
我身上没有
I don’t have one on me.
那这算是保证金吧
I guess this is on margin?
我一直关注能源话题
It’s always been energy.
我一直致力于环保技术研究
I’ve been specializing more and more in clean tech.
现在算是我的爱好吧
It’s sort of a passion now.
有眼光 能源是下一个泡沫经济
That’s smart. That’s the next bubble.
你算是个环保自♥由♥战士吗
What are you, some kind of energy freedom-fighter?
盖柯先生 我不过和其他人一样
No, Mr. Gekko. I’m in this game
想从中赚点钱罢了
to make money like anybody else.
雅各 你对钱怎么看
So what about money, Jake?
你爱她吗
You like her?
我爱谁
Do I like…
我从没想过对钱用这种爱称
I’ve never thought about money as a “she”.
她晚上和你上♥床♥睡觉
She lies there in bed at night with you,
睁大眼睛 凝视着你
looking at you, one eye open.
金钱就像婊♥子♥ 永远不眠不休
Money’s a bitch that never sleeps.
而且嫉妒心重
And she’s jealous.
只要你一不小心
And if you don’t pay close attention,
早上一醒来 她便一去不复返
You wake up in the morning, and she might be gone forever.
恕我直言
Respectfully,
盖柯先生 正因为你对金钱的看法
Mr. Gekko, I don’t want to end up
我不想落到和你一样下场
where you are because of money.
是啊 所以你就娶个有钱的老婆
Oh, yeah. So marry it instead, right?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
薇妮没有钱
Winnie doesn’t have any money.
是啊
Right.
我还以为你是个出♥卖♥♥♥色相骗钱的家伙呢
Here I thought you were a gold-digger.
薇妮知道你来见我吗
Does Winnie know you came to see me?
不知道
No.
还不知道 我本打算告诉她
Well, not exactly. I was gonna tell her.
孩子 我劝你最好别说
I don’t think that’s a good idea, pal.
我感觉你以后还想和我联♥系♥
See, I got a feeling you may want to be seeing me again
但如果被她知道我们谈过了
and if she knew we had this little pow-wow,
她不会让你再见我
she’s not gonna let it happen.
知道吗 你是个聪明人
You know what? You’re a smart kid.
你走吧 就当我们没见过
You should just walk away. You never met me.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我以为
I think…
那个你像父亲一样爱着的人
The man that you loved like a father
他却在地铁里自杀
who threw himself under a subway?
你比自己想象的要气愤得多
I think you’re angrier than you think you are.
我觉得你想加入家族生意
And I think you wanna be in the family business.
那是什么
Which is what?
报仇
Payback.
但我已经对这行当没兴趣了
Except I’m not in that business anymore.
因为我在监狱里学到了重要一课
Because the one thing I learned in jail
金钱不是人生最重要的东西
is that money is not the prime asset in life.
时间才是
Time is.
而你的时间已经不多了
And your time is just about up.
你要治愈过去带给薇妮的创伤
Winnie needs to get past the pain you caused her.
我带给她的创伤
I caused her?
听着 她想和你重建关系
Look, she wants you back in her life.
现在她只是不知该怎么做
She just can’t handle it right now.
懂吗 也许我能帮忙
Okay? Maybe I can help.
雅各 你也许可以 又也许不行
Maybe you can, maybe you can.
如同市场般难以捉摸
That’s what makes the market, Jake.
我到站了
This is my station.
这是我的电子邮箱
That is my email address.
顺便说一句 关于泽贝的谣言
By the way, the rumors on Zabel?
什么
Yeah?
一定是个很有影响力的人
It had to be someone with enough clout to be believed,
是通过放空股票而获利的高手
somebody who made a fortune shorting the stock.
他肯定别有用心
An axe to grind.
听说布雷顿·詹姆斯在美联储断毁了凯泽
Word has it that Bretton James gutted Zabel at the fed.
简直是致命一击
Just stuck that knife right into his stomach.
查查2000年就知道
Check out 2000.
网络的泡沫经济
The internet bubble.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨当时一败涂地
Churchill Schwartz, they got hosed.
商机到处都是
You know there’s fortunes to be made.
投入数亿资金在这项泡沫经济上
Hundreds of millions of dollars betting against this bubble.
真希望我也有那么一百万
Just wish I had a million.
结果出来了 亲爱的
It checks out, baby.
2000年 十三家银行被接洽
Thirteen banks were approached in
要求挽救丘吉尔·施瓦茨
2000 to rescue Churchill Schwartz.
布雷顿·詹姆斯的公♥司♥在网络泡沫上
Bretton James’division was over-invested
因为投资过度而崩溃
in the internet bubble collapse.
每家银行出资一亿 但唯独泽贝拒绝
Each bank was going to put up 100 million, but Zabel said no.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨差点破产
Churchill Schwartz almost went down
但被九家银行力挽狂澜
but was backstopped by a conglomerate of nine banks.
这么说他们不仅逃过了一劫
Okay, so not only did they survive this,
现在还反过来报复我们
But they came back and ate our fricking lunch.
道德风险
Moral hazard.
-难以置信 -那人真是个伪君子
– Unbelievable. – The man’s a hypocrite.
我是雅各布·莫尔
Jacob Moore.
-雅各 -你好 博士
– Hey, Jake. – Hey, doc.
我也不知道 雅各 所有实验都停摆了 他们说…
I don’t know, Jake. We’re on hold here. Now they’re telling me…
稍等一下 稍等一下
Hold on just a second. Hold on just a second.
-再见 回头再一起喝酒 -好
– I’ll see you. We’ll have drinks. – Okay.
奥拉夫 有机会再见 谢谢
It’s not over. All right, Olaf? Thank you.
您接着说 博士
Go ahead, doc.
他们说我们会被裁员
They’re telling me we have to cut staff.
我们想回波士顿第三银行 却遭到了拒绝
We went back to third Boston, and they turned us down.
既然你的公♥司♥…
And since your firm…
听着 我完全明白 好吗
Listen, I totally understand, okay?
但我会尽力把损失降到最低
But I think I can keep this thing going with minimal cutbacks.
听着 雅各
Look, Jake.
我觉得我们该和
I think we have to have a face-to-face
手下的人当面谈谈 因为…
talk with my people, because…
我完全同意 博士
I totally agree, doc.
只是我现在有个
It’s just that I’m walking into a
重要的会要开 好吗
critical meeting right now. Okay?
但我明天上午之前一定过来 好吗
But I’ll definitely have it on your desk tomorrow a.m., okay?
好的
Okay. Okay.
罗比 情况如何
Robby, what do you got?
那个星期的周二绝对有大动静
We got movement definitely on Tuesday of that week.
有一大笔资金从开曼群岛流出
There was some large shorts from money out of the Cayman Islands.
汇给一个什么蝗虫基金
Something called locust fund.
蝗虫基金
Locust fund.
还有呢
What else?
周三他们交易了五十万股
Wednesday, they traded another 500,000 shares.
周一是两百万
Monday, two million.
周二又是一百万 一共三百五十万股
Tuesday, one million more. Total of 3.5 million shares.
这些家伙赚了不少钱
These guys made some serious money.
到底是谁 蝗虫基金是谁在运作
Who is that, though? Who is the locust fund?
不知道 也不想查 可能会有麻烦
I don’t know. And I don’t want to find out. It could be my ass.
那我告诉你女友你到酒吧鬼混
It’ll be your ass for
到时看你有没有麻烦
telling your girlfriend about the pumps and heels.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!