I mean, talk about an evil empire. This puts me to shame.
跟他们比起来 我只是小巫见大巫
And I’m small-time compared to these crooks.
如果拿不出对策 整个金融体系将会瓦解
The system is insolvent if no one knows what to do next
疯狂的局面会不段重覆 直到下个泡沬崩溃
Except repeat the insanity till the next bubble blows.
会是一个巨大的泡沫
That’ll be the one. The big one.
一个转折点 就和郁金香一样
The tipping point, just like the tulip.
我们可以继续追查詹姆斯 然后公之于众
We could still go after James on this. Just bring it all out.
放轻松 年轻人
Easy, trigger.
媒体才不会和丘施或是政♥府♥过不去
Media is not going to get in the way of Churchill or the government.
他们只想要利益 就和我们一样
They want their profits just like the rest of us.
这是不道德 可并不违法
It’s unethical, but it’s not illegal.
现在人人自危 谁还管这些
When everyone’s running for the lifeboats, who’s going to care?
那小型的左翼网站呢
Maybe some little leftist website?
你的女儿能运作这事 没准有效果
Your daughter will run it. It’ll get some play.
听着 你这种毛头小子可对付不了布雷顿
Look, Bretton is not an enemy a kid like you wants to have for life.
别再搅这潭浑水
Just get out of this racket.
找个地方 和薇妮好好过日子
Settle down with Winnie. Live a happy life somewhere.
什么
What?
你知道的 她有的是钱
Well, you know, she’s got enough money.
-什么意思 -你很聪明
– What do you mean? – You’re smart.
再找个糊口的行当很容易
You’ll come up with another way to slice bread.
什么钱
What money?
我的钱
My money.
别装傻了 雅各 我知道你都了解
Stop playing it dumb, will you, Jake? I know you know.
了解什么
Know what?
你是说她也没有对你完全坦白吗
Are you telling me that you’re not the only one in this relationship keeping a secret?
等等 什么钱 戈登
Hold on a second. What money, Gordon?
在瑞士
Switzerland.
多少钱
How much?
现在该有一亿美元了吧
It’s close to $1 00 million by now.
一起叫辆的士吧
What do you say we split a cab?
80年代我在瑞士开了个账户 那时我还没出事
I set it up as a swiss account in the ’80s before all the trouble.
嘿 伙计
Hey, chief.
我多付你点钱 慢点开
Look, I’ll pay you extra. Just slow down.
你能不能 你
Can you… can you…
她18岁时 我跟她说 等她到了25岁
When she was 18, I told her she would come into it all
这钱就都是她的了
When she turned 25.
而她答应在我出狱后赡养我
And she agreed to stake me when I got out.
可鲁迪死后 她就食言了
Then Rudy died, and she reneged.
她再没来看望过我
She never visited me again.
她说她父母给了她一笔很小的信托基金
She told me she had a small trust from you and her mom,
可她一点都不在乎
but she didn’t care anything about it.
她打算25岁时捐给慈善事业
She was going to give it to charity when she was 25.
她说得倒轻巧 又不是她的血汗钱
Well, it’s easy for her to say. She never earned it.
现在你要这笔钱投入到你的聚变事业中
And now you want it for your fusion delusion.
可那是信托基金呀 她没到25岁就不能取出来
But it’s a trust. I mean, she couldn’t break into it before she was 25 anyway.
你是真傻还是装傻 一切都可以撤回
Are you as dumb as you sound? Anything can be revoked.
瑞士又没有信托基金
They don’t get trusts in Switzerland.
就是个账户而已
It’s an account, that’s all.
我跟银行很熟 他们会配合我
I know the bank well. They’ll work with me.
可你还是需要她的签名
But you still need her signature, of course.
一提到钱和运动 你就两眼放光
When it comes to money, sport, your eyes suddenly shine,
跟我一样
Just like mine.
太好了 你又救人一命
Great! Saved another life, huh?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你疯了吗 找死啊
Are you crazy? You want to die? Huh?
要怎么做
How do we do this?
她和你一起去瑞士
She goes with you to switzerland,
把账户转到你名下
She signs the account over to your control
你把钱给我 我把钱转回美国
Then you give me the money and I’ll get it to the States for you.
你是说洗钱吗
You mean launder it?
你想让税务局找上薇妮吗
Look, pal, you want the IRS on Winnie?
你清楚 她可算是同谋 还负有严重责任
Because you damn well know she is complicit and seriously liable.
好吧 你还想要钱吗
All right? You want the money?
-嗨 -你好
– Hi. – How are you?
能出来谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好呀 马上就回来
Yeah. I’ll be back in a sec.
为什么不告诉我你有一亿美元
Why didn’t you tell me about the $1 00 million?
你怎么…你怎么发现的
How did you find… how did you find out in the first place?
你跟我父亲谈过了吗
Did you talk to my father?
因为丘吉尔·施瓦茨的国际贸易平台
I found out because Churchill Schwartz’s international trading desk
经手了一部分资金 我发现了你和盖柯的名字
Handles some of the money, and your name came up,along with Gordon Gekko.
我从没把那当我的钱 我才14岁
I never considered it mine. I was 14.
他开户时我还未成年
I was a minor when he set it up.
你成年后也没动过那笔钱吧
Yeah, but you didn’t do anything with the money when you turned into a major, did you?
-我想把它捐了 -真的吗 -对
– I was going to give it to charity. – Really? – Yeah.
你想怎么办 自己洗钱吗 薇妮
What were you gonna do, launder the money yourself, Winnie?
你怎么打算的
What was your plan?
我从没想过
I didn’t think about it.
-你从没想过 -那是我父亲的钱
– You didn’t think about it? – It was my father’s money.
-你知道那是不义之财 -你错了 那是你的钱
– You know how he got it. – No, you’re wrong. It’s your money.
是你的一亿美元
It’s $1 00 million of your money.
知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
五年的牢狱之灾
That’s five years in jail.
你会因为骗税和他一起坐牢
You’re gonna get busted with him for tax fraud.
事情很严重 薇妮
This is serious, Winnie.
你能用这钱做点好事
You could do something good with this money.
这可比慈善重要得多 小薇
This is more than just charity, Winn.
你还是先擦擦你那贪婪的口水吧 雅各
You might want to wipe some of the drool off your face, Jake.
薇妮 如果这不重要
Winnie, if it wasn’t important,
我百分百理解你 可这很重要
I’d totally understand, but it is.
你知道 聚变这项目可行
You know that fusion just might work.
可能听起来像星球大战 亲爱的
I know it sounds like star wars, love,
可若不是这些疯狂的人
But if it weren’t for crazy people
想出这些疯狂的点子
Who thought these crazy things
我们现在会是什么 什么都不是
Then where would we be in this world? Nowhere.
对吧
Huh?
薇妮 麦斯特博士是个天才 是个先锋
Winnie, dr. Masters is a genius. He’s a pioneer.
他们会做出成果 这会改变世界
They might just solve this thing. It could change the world.
好吧 这是在改变世界还是在赚钱
Yeah, okay. Is this about changing the world or making money?
你走进我的办公室 向我兜售
Because you come into my office, pitching to me.
俨然一个华尔街的银行家
You sound like a wall street guy.
你等一下 我就是华尔街的银行家
Hold on for a second! I am a wall street guy.
我不仅是 而且善于此道
I am and I’m good at this.
我相信我的事业 你懂的
And I believe in this. And you know that I do.
你想干什么 一辈子做小记者吗
What do you wanna do, just report the news for the rest of your life
还是要制♥造♥新闻 这是你的机会
Or do you want to make the news? This is your opportunity.
你闪光的时刻到了
It’s your chance to shine.
当一回美国队长[漫画超级英雄]
To be Captain America.
这才是你一生中做的最大的慈善
This is the most charitable you could ever be in your life!
你真的相信这能行吗
You honestly believe in this?
我能…
Let’s say I could…
假设 现在我能拿到这笔钱
Let’s say I could get the money now, hypothetically, right?
我不是说你在乎钱
Not that you care about the money.
我可以从你那里贷款
But let’s say I could take out a loan against it,
尽量降低你的风险
Minimize your risk as much as possible.
你愿意帮我吗 小薇
Would you do this for me, Winn?
愿意帮我吗
Would you do this for me?
瑞士 苏黎世
好的 盖柯小姐
Very well, Miss Gekko.
我们会取得您父亲的签名
We will have your father co-sign
并安排好转账的全部事宜
And we will see to it that the funds are transferred.
-谢谢 -不客气 盖柯小姐
– Thank you. – Danke schon, Miss Gekko.
-莫尔先生 -什么事
– Mr. Moore. – Yes?
盖柯先生让您办完事后马上往纽约给他打电♥话♥
Mr. Gekko asked that you call him in New York as soon as this meeting is over.
谢谢
Thank you.
剩下的我来处理 你回酒店吧
So I’ll take care of the rest of this. You go back to the hotel.
-好的 -刚刚得到确认
– All right. – I just got the confirmation.
咱们明天一早就直接飞回纽约
We’re on the direct flight to New York in the morning.
太好了
Great.
-关于阁楼有个好消息 -什么
– Great news on the loft. – Oh, yeah?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!