不是航♥空♥公♥司♥的员工告发你的吗
I thought it was the kid with the airline that gave you up.
蓝星股份吧 股市勘察吗
Blue star? Stock watch? What was it?
-巴德·福克斯吗 -对 就是福克斯
– Bud Fox? – Bud Fox.
不 他在我身上装窃听器
No, no, no. He got a wire on me.
抓到我进行内♥幕♥交易
He got me for insider trading.
但那顶多也就被判个一年多
But that’s 12, 13 months, max.
在那次指控后
After the first charges,
我的一个合伙人向美联储透露消息
It was one of my co-conspirators who tipped off The Fed.
而那个伪君子 布雷顿·詹姆斯
And that pious piranha, Bretton James,
手头掌握了足够资料让我去坐牢
he had just enough information to sink me.
不过当然 真♥相♥我是永远不会知道了
You know, of course, I’m never going to know it for sure.
他要我过去工作
He offered me a job.
不错啊 伙计 青云直上了嘛
Well, you just rocketed into the center of the universe, pal.
看来我女儿将来也不愁吃穿了
I think my daughter’s future is looking a hell of a lot better.
我没有靠卖♥♥空长蛇的股票赚钱
I never made any money shorting Hydra.
开什么玩笑 你没交易吗
You’re kidding me. You didn’t trade it?
那样做是内♥幕♥交易 盖柯先生
That would have been insider trading, Mr. Gekko.
别忘了 我和你女儿已经订婚了
Remember, your daughter and I are engaged.
你也不想我连累她吧
You wouldn’t want to soil her name, right?
好吧 就算你没交易
Well, you may not have traded,
但你能让美联储相信你是无辜的吗
But you try telling The Fed you didn’t commit a felony.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你明白我的意思
You know exactly what I mean.
是你提供的假消息
You induced others to trade on
促使了别人进行交易
information that you knew to be false.
这很难证明
Hard to prove that.
两个同道中人 总能一眼就认出对方
A fisherman always sees another fisherman from a far.
我想你还是叫我戈登吧
I think you ought to start calling me Gordon.
我答应过给你这个
Well, I promised you this,
戈登
Gordon.
这下我们扯平了
Makes us even.
就是这个
There she is.
但你可别说出去
But keep this between us, though.
她的那个左翼网站搞得如何了
How is that lefty website of her’s doing?
-冰封真♥相♥吗 -对
– Frozen Truth? – Yeah.
不错 每天点击率有五万多
It’s doing well, actually. They get about 50,000 hits a day.
慢慢步入正轨了
It’s building.
她真是个有个性的女孩
She was such a pisser.
人与人之间的关系 就像泡沫
Relationships, they’re like bubbles.
不堪一击 就好比郁金香
They’re fragile. It’s like these tulips.
这是史上最强大的泡沫故事
This is the greatest bubble story of all time.
十七世纪那会 荷兰人狂热进行投机买♥♥卖♥♥
Back in the 1600s, the Dutch, they get speculation fever.
当时用一个郁金香球茎的价钱
To the point that you could buy
你就能在阿姆斯特丹运河旁
a beautiful house on a canal in Amsterdam,
买♥♥上一栋漂亮的房♥子
for the price of one bulb.
人们称之为”郁金香狂热”
They called it “Tulip Mania.”
然后泡沫崩溃了
Then it collapsed.
十个球茎只要两块钱
You could buy 10 bulbs for $2.
人们倾家荡产 但谁又会吸取教训
People got wiped out, but, you know, who remembers?
你的钱都如何处理
What would you do with your money?
我吗 存在瑞士银行 那里最保险
Me? Switzerland. Still the best.
我不信任大国家的政♥府♥
Got a healthy distrust for a big government.
你赚来的钱都存在那边吗
Is that where you keep it?
之前是 现在我没这么多钱了
Yes, I did. Now I don’t got that kind of cash anymore.
可你还是有钱住这种房♥子
But you do have money.
这地方是租的
This is a rental.
我肯定詹姆斯在开曼群岛
I’m pretty sure James has invested
投资了一个境外基金
in an offshore fund in the Caymans.
你当时有没有和一个
Your time, you ever do anything
叫蝗虫基金的公♥司♥打过交道
with some company called Locust Fund?
蝗虫基金 从没听过 不过有这可能
Locust Fund. I never heard of it, but it’s possible. Yeah.
詹姆斯想成立个替代能源部门
James wants to build his alternative energy sector.
他好像很认真
Sounds serious.
我觉得我能让他把钱
I think I can get him to put real capital
投给那家我提过的公♥司♥
behind this company I told you about.
聚变联合公♥司♥
United fusion.
詹姆斯可能是想给自己添点环保资历
James would probably want to polish his resume a little green.
只要裘利·斯坦哈德一过世
He’s in pole position to be top dog
他就能爬上第一把交椅的位置
when Julie Steinhardt kicks the bucket,
而就我听说 他也快了
which, I hear, could be any day now.
这家公♥司♥不仅会改变能源市场
This company could change not just the
戈登 还能改变整个世界
energy market, Gordon, but the world.
理想主义啊 伙计 这可会坏了大事
Idealism. Idealism, pal, it kills every deal.
你只要知道詹姆斯是个赌徒
The thing you got to know about James is, he’s a gambler.
就和我一样
You know, like me.
他这人超级自负 这点也像我
He’s got an ego the size of Antarctica. Like me.
而你现在引起了他的注意
So now you got his attention.
你能在他底下打自己的小算盘吗
How are you going to shine sitting on his sun?
替他赚钱 再趁虚而入
Make him money and melt his ass.
我们报复起来不择手段 这一点没变
Just like the old days. We slaughtered men for payback.
我们是不是该做第二次交易了
Maybe it’s time for us to do our second trade.
我来查詹姆斯和那个蝗虫基金
All right. I’ll dig around on James and this Locust Fund,
而你就负责想办法
and you see what you can do about
让我跟薇妮和好如初
getting Winnie and me back together again.
我可不能保证她会原谅你 戈登
Well, I never guaranteed she’d forgive you, Gordon.
不如我们先从简单的开始
Why don’t we just start with her agreeing
问问看她同不同意一起吃个饭
to have dinner with you first, huh?
我这个年纪的人 已经不挑剔了
Well, at my age, I’ll take anything I can get.
我有两个可爱的孩子
I had two beautiful children.
我入狱后就很少见到他们
And then I went away, and I didn’t see them much.
都是我前妻的意思
My ex made sure of that.
而鲁迪去世后
And then when we lost Rudy,
薇妮便再也没和我联♥系♥过
Winnie just shut down on me.
除了时间这个资产
Except for the exceedingly precious
极其珍贵却又不断贬值
and depreciating asset of time.
薇妮就是我的所有了 你明白吗
Winnie’s all I got left. You understand that?
我尽力吧 戈登
I’ll try, Gordon.
尽全力 到时你们都可以有个父亲了
Well, try harder. Then you both can have a father.
-是他选的地方吗 -是的
– He chose this place? – Yeah.
我们以前每周日晚上都来这
Yeah, we used to come here every Sunday night.
没事的
You will be fine.
别指望我以后再会和你做♥爱♥
You do know I’m never having sex with you again.
那我朋友对婚姻的看法
Then what my friends say about
还真是对了 找我五块
marriage is actually true. Five back.
我是为了你才来的
I’m only doing this for you.
不 宝贝 是为了你自己 来吧
No, baby. You’re doing this for you. Come on.
的士
Taxi!
盖柯先生
Mr. Gekko.
我是雅各布·莫尔 我们通过电♥话♥
Jacob Moore. We spoke on the phone.
-喝点什么吗 -不用了
– Drinks? – No.
你呢 来点喜力啤酒吗
What about you? Heineken?
当然
Yeah, sure.
让我猜猜你要点什么 姜蒜龙虾吗
Let me guess. The ginger-garlic lobster.
我以前每次都点这个
I used to order that every time.
我猜也是
I guess so.
我看过那个网站
I checked out that website.
冰封真♥相♥ 很不错
Frozen truth. It’s impressive.
谢谢 我们花费了很多心思
Thanks. We work hard at it.
不过上面有篇文章很扯淡
Although, there was a bullshit blog.
把现在的混乱局面都归咎于现今政♥府♥
Blaming the current administration for the entire mess that we’re in.
我可不能认同
I don’t think that’s the truth.
我也这么想
I agree with you.
是吗
You do?
对 杰克·萨门写的…
Yeah. Jack Salmon wrote it…
格雷迪
Graydy.
恭喜啊 见到你很高兴
Congratulations. Great to see you.
你的工作很出色
You’re doing great work down there.
-谢谢 非常感谢 -我是戈登·盖柯
– Thank you. Thank you so much. – Gordon. Gordon Gekko.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Nice to see you. Thanks so much.
对不起 我做不到
I’m sorry. I can’t do this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!