Soul to soul between you and me
深深的羁绊 却自♥由♥自在
Chain me down but I am still free
长蛇境外公♥司♥
Hydra Offshore.
我再重申一遍
Let me repeat this again.
赤道几内亚的海岸附近
A huge deep-sea exploration play
正在进行一项大型的深海勘探
off the coast of equatorial Guinea.
那块油田几乎还无人问津
That’s an oil field that’s barely been touched.
股票已较之前52周的高点回落了31%左右
Remember, the stock’s trading roughly 31 % off the 52-week high
而那块油田已被买♥♥下和投资开♥发♥
and it’s part owned and funded.
猜猜是谁干的好事
By none other than, guess who.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨
Churchill Schwartz.
所以他们不会冒失败的风险
So we know they won’t let anything too bad happen here.
我的建议是我们该尽快出击
My suggestion is that we get aggressive.
同意吗
Agreed?
没有异议吗
We all agree?
爱德 你怎么看
Ed, what do you think?
可能就我不同意吧
I don’t agree. Maybe it’s just me.
赤道几内亚是个强硬的独♥裁♥专♥政♥国家
Equatorial Guinea’s a pretty tough dictatorship.
该国的统治者已把黄金和钻石国有化
This guy’s already nationalized the gold and diamond mines.
你想说什么
So what’s your point?
我就是觉得我们现在
I just don’t think it’s a risk our desk
不该冒这个风险 应该再等等
should be taking right now, that’s all. I’d wait.
等 还等什么
Wait? Wait for what? Yeah.
你那什么”星际迷航”氢聚变项目吗
Your’Beam me up, Scottie’hydrogen fusion deal?
那是另一回事
Now you’re talking about something else.
那是家聚变联合公♥司♥ 斯坦
It’s united fusion corporation, Stan.
那是两码事 别扯到一起
Come on. It’s apples and oranges.
-是吗 -当然
– Oh, really? -Yeah.
我们已经砸了五千万
You mean the deal that we already sank
在那个项目上了 智多星先生
$50 million into, mr. Brainiac?
替代能源相当于15年前的生化科技 斯坦
Alternative energy is what biotech was 15 years ago, Stan.
得了 你这个岁数的人不会不知道
Come on. You were young once. You know that.
一时半会没有盈利 但收益不可估量
Profits aren’t quarterly. The runs could be huge.
等你那个疯子教授赚到钱
We’ll all be dead by the time your
我们老早入土了
nutty professor makes us any money.
没错 当时你还说谷歌♥是个泡沫呢
Right, this coming from the guy who said google was a bubble.
不管怎样 长蛇境外公♥司♥
Anyway. Hydra offshore.
他们的股价刚好合适
It’s priced right for us to make
现在买♥♥进会有三四倍利润
three to five times on our money.
而更好的结果是 大家皆大欢喜
And better yet, what we all love the most.
丰厚的年底奖金
Big year-end bonuses.
行动吧 我们赚钱去
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s make some dough!
过得怎样 还好吗
What’s up? You good?
不行 我又不说了算
I can’t! it’s not up to me.
行不行我说不准
Maybe I can do it, maybe I can’t do it.
大家的消息各不相同
People are telling me something.
老天 哈里 你向我保证过
Jesus! Harry, you gave me your word.
我当然知道
You know I know!
你没事吧 卢
You okay, Lou?
日子好坏也得照样过
Good day, I’m okay. Bad day, I’m okay.
有什么区别吗
What’s the difference?
拜托 别问我这种蠢问题
Do me a favor. Don’t ask me dumb questions.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
史蒂夫 你给我盯着哈里 行吗
Steve, stay on top of Harry, okay?
他简直让我抓狂
He’s driving me crazy.
好的 老板
You got it, boss.
跟我来
Follow me.
为什么
Why?
就当是感谢吧
That’s some’thank you.’
怎么 你还要我吻你一下吗
what do you want, a kiss, too?
我还以为伦敦的消息搅了你的心情呢
I thought maybe the news out of London would’ve wrecked the mood.
伦敦 别提了
London? Don’t tell me London.
我看他们的报表上说什么
I take a look at their sheets.
赚了一亿二千五百万
They tell me they got a $125 million profit, right?
而我仔细看那堆糟糕的数字
I look at the same lousy spread,
发现根本是亏了一亿两千五百万
to me it looks like a buck and a quarter loss.
而他们还要我别担心
Then they tell me, ‘don’t worry about it.’
说什么”我们正在转亏为盈”
‘we’re making money on the losses.’
你说说看 都亏损了还怎么赚钱
How do you make money on losses? You tell me.
我是跟不上时代了
I’m just an old dinosaur.
卢 我相信凯勒·泽贝 我们不会有事
Lou, I believe in Keller Zabel. We’re fine.
你也不是老古董 别这样
And you’re not a dinosaur. Come on.
毫无乐趣可言了 雅各布
It’s no fun anymore, Jacob.
我跟一个孟买♥♥也不知道顿买♥♥的人谈话
I’m talking to some guy in Mumbai, Dumbai.
我都不知道他在说什么
I don’t know what he’s talking about.
也不懂他在推销什么 甚至不知道他是谁
I don’t know what he’s selling, I don’t know who he is,
我都不知道自己投了多少
I don’t know how much I’m putting up.
而我的生意伙伴 都要在棺材里嘲笑我了
And my partners, they’re in their graves. They’re laughing at me.
现在都靠机器告诉我们怎么工作
It’s just a bunch of machines now, telling us what to do.
所以才有我这样的人在 卢 为你减轻负担
That’s why you got people like me here, Lou, to lighten the load.
变老可一点也不好受 孩子
Getting old is not for sissies, kid.
收下那笔钱吧
Take that money, huh?
给那个女孩买♥♥点什么 你应得的
You spend it on that pretty girl. You deserve it.
我还记得你被推荐给我时
I remember when the pro sent me you.
瘦骨嶙峋 还顶着个非主流的发型
This skinny kid with crazy hair.
我还说 “吉米 你搞什么”
I said, ‘jimmy, what are you doing to me?
给我找个像样点的家伙来
Give me a real caddy.’
那天我心情很糟 你还说个不停
I was having a bad day, and you wouldn’t shut up.
才十二岁 就一个劲地和我谈论
Twelve years old, you’re talking to me about
怎么管理公♥司♥怎么赚钱
companies and sectors and earnings.
你有远大抱负 雅各
You had the hunger, Jake.
我能感觉到 你还是没变
I could smell it then. You still got it.
我只是从没拿过这么多钱
I’ve just never had a check like this in my hands before.
花了它吧 总得有人为经济做贡献
You spend it. Somebody has to keep our economy going.
现在出去吧
Well, get out of my office.
谢谢
Thank you.
公主琢型
Princess cut.
白金戒环 一点五克拉钻石
Platinum-banded, one and a half carat.
这枚钻戒简直无与伦比…
There’s nothing quite like a ring…
可以带我去私人理财室么
Can you take me to the money room?
你是指贵宾私人休息室吗
You mean the private client foyer?
是的
That’s it.
俄♥国♥女郎 奥尔嘉
Olga from Russia, with love.
你好吗
How are you?
来杯烈酒还是香槟 伙计们
Shots or champagne, guys?
她瞄了你很久了 老兄
She was scoping you for the kill, bro.
俄♥罗♥斯♥版的姬塞儿[巴西著名模特] 完美
Perfect. An 11, man. Gisele time.
不 这才叫完美
No. This is…
你是认真的
Wow. You’re serious.
没错
Yeah.
这么年轻 就把自己明码标价卖♥♥出去了
So young, and already pricing yourself off the market.
-来一杯吗 -一口干
– ‘Tron? – Shots.
你什么时候向她求婚
So when are you gonna ask her?
她不太想结婚 你也知道
She’s not that crazy about marriage, you know.
我是说 看她父母就知道了
I mean, look at her parents.
女儿总得坦然面对自己的父亲吧
A girl’s got to get it straight with her pop, don’t you think?
要是你们有了孩子呢
What if you have kids?
那会很辛苦
Yeah, it’s going be tough.
还记得之前他在电视上怎么说吗
Did you hear what he said on tv the other night?
无法偿还住房♥贷款
‘home loan defaults are just the first
只是暴风雨的前奏
raindrop in the mother of all storms.’
老天 这家伙可真够嫉妒
Christ. Sour grapes, this man.
这家伙是个传奇 他可是戈登·盖柯
The guy is a legend. Gordon the Gekko.
他下星期在你母校福坦莫大学演讲
He’s speaking next week up at your old alma mater, Fordham.
小心点
Watch yourself.
-老兄 悠着点 -算了 算了
– Hey buddy, get a cane. – Come on, come on.
我们几个打算下班后去听听 一起吧
A few of us are going up after work to check him out. Come along.
我不行 薇妮嘛 你也知道她
I can’t. Winnie, you know.
看来你只崇拜泽贝啊
The only god you worship is Zabel.
我不崇拜他 只是他器重我
I don’t worship the man. He got me a seat at the table.
听说他正在为一堆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!