You think he’s the one for you, Winn?
是的
Yep.
那要确定他配得上你
Well, just make sure he’s worthy of you.
因为 不管你喜不喜欢
Because, whether you like it or not,
你都是盖柯家的人
you’re still a Gekko.
不管你喜不喜欢
And whether you like it or not
那个名字不再有任何意义了
That name doesn’t mean anything anymore.
为什么你非要说这种话
Why do you say something like that?
我们有过约定
We had an agreement.
记得吗 你最后一次来看我的时候
You remember? Last time you came down to see me?
说等我出狱了 我们就去旅行
We were going to take a little trip.
记得吗 去瑞士
When I got out, you remember that? To Switzerland?
记得
Yeah.
那是在鲁迪出事之前
That was before Rudy.
有些事你走了以后才表现出来
Some of the things that came out after you went away,
那些你被爆出来的丑事 说你有外遇
Things you were recorded saying, the affairs?
那不是你 那不是我爸爸
That wasn’t you. That wasn’t my father.
那只是某个疯子
It was some sociopath.
-已经九年了 -所以呢
– It was nine years ago. – So?
你还要纠结多久
When are you going to stop?
你根本不知道我在里面过的什么鬼日子
You got no idea what hell I went through in there.
鬼日子 你吗 对你来说是鬼日子吗
Hell, for you? It was hell for you?
你知道你对鲁迪都干了什么
Do you know what you did to rudy?
对我们都干了什么吗 你把妈妈♥逼♥疯了
To all of us? You drove mom mad.
薇妮
Winnie,
他是我唯一的儿子
he was my only son.
我尽力了 我送他去做12步疗法
I tried everything. I put him in the 12-step deal.
我从没告诉过你 我跟黑道借过钱
I never told you, I borrowed money from hardcore guys.
借了好几万 我根本还不起的数
Tens of thousands of dollars, which I didn’t have.
就为了给他找到最好的治疗师
I gave it to the best therapist I could find.
我甚至给钱那个毒贩
I even tried to pay off one scumbag dealer
让他不要卖♥♥毒品给我儿子
not to sell any more to my boy!
但如果你在他身边 爸爸
But if you’d been there, dad…
如果你没有进监狱
If you hadn’t been in prison,
这一切都会不一样
It would’ve been different.
薇妮 你根本不懂
Winnie, you got no idea
我有多恨我自己
how much I beat myself up,
我是一个多么失败的父亲
how many mistakes I made as a father.
鲁迪
Rudy…
他是受害者 你也知道 就像得癌症
He was a victim, you know. Like, he had cancer.
你不能因为这个怪我
You cannot blame me.
也不要再怪你自己了
And you gotta stop blaming yourself.
我只剩下你了 宝贝
You’re all I got left, honey.
其他的一切 都不重要了
Nothing else matters.
我不能挽回这一切
I cannot make it right again,
但我至少能够弥补
but I can make things better.
我是你的爸爸
I’m your dad.
不管你怎么说 直到我死的那天
And whatever you say till the day that I die,
你都是我的女儿
You’re my gal.
我唯一的女儿
You’re the only one.
我的宝贝
You’re my baby.
求你了
Please.
薇妮 试着原谅我吧
Winnie, just try to forgive me.
爸爸
Dad.
搞定了 博士
It’s done, doc.
听着 你有点岁数了
Look, you’re an older guy,
做好心理准备 免得心脏病发
so I don’t want you to have a heart attack.
但布雷顿·詹姆斯刚跟我说
But Bretton James just said
我们很快就能得到一亿投资
we’re gonna get a $100 million!
孩子 你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious, my boy?
当然没有
Yes!
布雷顿说跟中国人的生意快成了
Bretton says the Chinese are close!
听着 你去休息下吧
But look, you get some sleep, all right?
你应得的
You deserve it.
谢谢你 雅各布
Thank you, Jacob.
我会再回你电♥话♥
I’ll talk to you soon.
华尔街股市大屠♥杀♥
There is carnage on wall street.
道琼斯指数下跌五百零四点
原油一百刀一桶
主要金融股票价格急剧下跌
The shares of the major financial stocks plummeting.
引起了市场上的大量抛售
It’s triggering a major sell-off in the markets.
损失惨重
The damage, widespread.
纳斯达克指数急剧下跌
The nasdaq’s plunging.
道琼斯工业指数急剧下跌
The Dow Jones industrial average is plunging,
原油价格急剧下跌
and oil is plunging.
截止至目前指数已下跌了一百八十个点
Literally a 180 points just added to the decline.
你可以听到这里的吼叫声
You can hear the hollering on the floor.
几秒之内 又跌二百六十点
We’re down 260, literally in a split second.
目前为止道琼斯工业指数下跌了五百点
Right now, the Dow Jones industrial average is now 500 points on the decline.
新房♥地♥产♥报头条指出当前严峻形势下
The headline of the new housing report is grim
房♥地♥产♥业即将进入历史最差状况
that this is shaping up to be the worst. Real estate market in a generation.
现在最新最高跌幅为七百二十四点
We are now at the highest point there, 724.
这是今天下跌到的最低点
That was the biggest loss we’ve seen today.
我们已经处于历史新低
We’re now in historic territory.
又一家美国银行濒临破产
Investors are getting their heads handed to them
投资者们即将走上末路
As another US banking institution nears collapse.
总统的工作小组 财政部长
The president’s working group is going into emergency meetings
及美联储正准备召开紧急会议
With the secretary of the treasury and the Federal Reserve Board.
参谋总长会在一小时后回电
The president’s chief of staff is calling back in an hour.
他正和总统在一起
He’s with the president.
他要知道我们下一步该怎么做
And he’s going to want to know what I think we should do.
这可和凯泽的局面不同 比尔
This isn’t Keller Zabel, Bill.
牵涉面太广 我们倒不起
This is too big to fail.
局面已经失去了控制
This is just an insane situation.
现状就是这样
This is now.
17家银行手握70多兆的信贷违约掉期
There’s about 70-plus trillion out there in credit default swaps held by roughly 17 banks.
我们不知道究竟会有多少收不回来
And we do not know where the bottom is.
你们觉得是多少
How much are you guys thinking?
至少五千
At least five.
我觉得是六千
I think six.
比尔 老实说 我觉得哈里和查理都估低了
Bill, I frankly think Harry and Charlie are low.
在我看来是七八千
I think we’re talking seven, eight.
七八千亿吗
Hundred billion?
要说服国会是个大问题
Selling this to congress is the problem.
他们要知道钱都去哪儿了
They’re going to want to know where the money’s going.
肯定会紧咬这点不放
They’ll jawbone this to death.
-吓他们 -怎么做
– Scare them. – How?
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth.
政♥府♥必须重振市场信心
The government’s got to restore confidence.
如果再不控制局面 三天后
If we don’t stop the bleeding, in three days,
在座的一半人就要破产了
Half the banks in this room are out of business.
五天后 咱都得完蛋
And in five days, we’re all gone.
你们知道自己在做什么吗
You men realize what you’ve done here?
你们要的是美国史上最大规模的财政援助
You are asking for the biggest bailout in the history of this country.
你是在要求国有化 布雷顿
You’re talking nationalization, Bretton.
社♥会♥主♥义♥
Socialism.
我这一生都在与其抗争
I have fought it all my life.
如果不这么做 比尔
And if we don’t get it, Bill,
历史就到此为止了
There won’t be any history.
音乐停止
Music stops.
没的玩了
Ball’s over.
裘利你呢
Julie?
相对1929年的大萧条
1929.
这次更加严重 因为其速度更快
It’ll get worse now, because it’ll go faster.
一周内 全世界的金融市场都会玩完
Money markets will dry up around the world by the end of the week.
自动取款机无钞可出
ATMs will stop spitting bills.
联邦储蓄保险将会瓦解
Federal deposit insurance will collapse.
银行全部倒闭
Banks will close.
人心惶惶
Mobs, panic.
那会是世界末日 比尔
It’s going to be the end of the world, Bill.
明白吗
See?
好吧 伙计们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!