The word is he’s stuck with a ton of toxic
次贷坏账债务表而发愁
sub-prime debt off the balance sheet.
几十个亿 赎不回来
Billions. Can’t find a bid for it.
那又怎样
Yeah, so what?
老兄 不管传言是真是假
So, buddy, it don’t matter if the rumors are true or not.
当下的世道 买♥♥家才是王道
Because in this climate, it’s what buyers believe.
再说了 无风不起浪
And where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
-那我跟你打赌 -怎么赌
– I’ll make you a bet right now. – Go.
我的奖金还剩一百万
I got a million dollars left of my bonus, okay?
明天早上都是你的了
It’s yours tomorrow a.M.
你用来买♥♥进凯泽的股份 炒到高价
You put it in KZI shares. You leverage that to the max.
我对这家公♥司♥就是这么有信心
That’s how much I believe in this company.
没听进去我的话吗
Did you not hear me?
听着 作为你唯一的朋友
Listen, as your only friend left
从长岛上一个没人记得
from a place in Long Island no one can remember,
甚至连名字都叫不上的地方来的人
let alone pronounce,
我告诉你 别跟你老妈一个德性
I’m telling you, you’re acting like your mama.
喂 别把她扯进来
Don’t do that. Leave her out of this.
更何况 既然公♥司♥陷入危机
Plus, why would he spot-bonus me right
他又何必给我即时奖金
now if we were in trouble, huh?
这没道理
It makes no sense.
你要是不想赚这一票 随你
Look, you don’t want to make any money on this, fine.
我去找哈里·夏皮罗
I’m sure Harry Shapiro would love to.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我心动了 给我吧
I’m a hooker, too. Send it to me.
你还年轻 还能东山再起
You’re still young enough to recover.
我的抽成可是很高的
I’ll ream you on the commission.
等我赚了大钱
I’m gonna love the look on your face
你的表情可有的瞧了
when I make so much money off this.
到时我只能走人了
I’ll have no choice but to walk away.
伙计们 我们遭遇了前所未有的危机
Guys, we’re looking at an unprecedented meltdown here.
我之前从未遇到过…
I’ve never seen anything like it…
凯勒·泽贝今天遭遇了一年来最惨痛的损失
Keller Zabel’s loss today was the worst in over a year.
而股票大跳水
And this big drop may be just the beginning
恐怕仅仅只是开始
Of a much deeper correction.
太不可思议了 凯泽的股票遭受严重打击
It is an amazing story. Keller Zabel stock is getting hammered.
这是你一生中
How is it you’ve never been more
犯过的最严重的错误
wrong in your life than right now?.
你的钱都要赔光了
You’re losing all your money right now.
我知道 还在跌
I see it, it’s going down.
肯定有人投了钱
Somebody is betting big money that
认定泽贝的股票会狂跌
Zabel’s stock is about to collapse.
你想欠债吗
You wanna owe?
这支股票很快要跌破13块了 雅各
This stock’s about to lose its bar mitzvah, Jake.
赶紧割肉抛掉 你还有50%差额 老兄
Take the haircut and sell. You’re on a 50% margin, buddy.
我还能保证你不赔光
I can still get you out now at a total loss,
至少你不用背债
but at least you won’t owe.
威胁到公♥司♥的流动资金
…threatening the firm’s liquidity.
难以置信的一周 凯泽投资银行的股票跌了52%
In one incredible week, shares of KZI are down 52%.
我知道股票的情况 我正看着呢
I know where the stock is. I have it in front of me.
你现在只要放松 深呼吸
What you got to do right now is relax, take a deep breath.
告诉银行不要把股票卖♥♥了
Tell your banks not to sell the stock.
股市现在不太稳定
The stock is overreacting right now and…
但金融股票不都这样吗
Hey, what financial stock isn’t, right?
听着 三个月后再回想今天
Listen, three months from now we’re
我们都会觉得好笑
going to look back on this and laugh.
你生气了吗 我还火呢
You’re angry? I’m angry.
很好 我们没事
Okay! we’re okay.
别紧张
Relax.
老天爷
Jesus christ.
我们认识这么久了 雅各
I’ve known you your whole life, Jake.
我知道你在欺骗自己
And I know when you’re lying to yourself.
罗比 听我说 凯泽的股票风行已久
Robby, listen to me. Keller Zabel’s been around a long time.
不是吗 最有名气的投资银行之一
All right? It’s one of the great names in investment banking.
无论要一个月还是一年
A month, a year, it doesn’t matter.
我们都能恢复元气 这没什么
We’ll be back to 65/70, and I’ll be fine.
总之别卖♥♥掉 明白吗
You just gotta hold it, okay?
你这下欠多了
You’re gonna owe, you know.
连本带利一起 我们这是…
Not just the buck, but the margin, too. We’re talking another…
告诉我
Tell me.
今天还是算了
You don’t want to hear this today.
罗比
Robby.
多少钱
How much?
至少再有五十万美元
At least another half a buck.
快让我抛出去 伙计
Give me the okay to sell, buddy.
刻不容缓
Right now.
抛出 快抛出
Sell. Sell!
罗比 我一会打给你
Robby, I got to call you later.
看到泽贝了吗
Have you seen Zabel?
安妮卡 卢人呢
Annica, where’s Lou?
没来上班也不接电♥话♥
Not in. Not answering.
他肯定郁闷坏了
Not happy.

Lou.
卢 你今天怎样
Hey, lou. How’s your day going, huh?
我说过 日子好坏还得照样过 我没事
I told you. Good day, I’m okay. Bad day, I’m okay.
别再纠结我的心情了 毫不相干
Stop bugging me on my feelings. They’re irrelevant.
我想跟你当面谈谈
I wanted to come see you face to face
关于那些传言
And talk about these rumors, you know.
因为这太疯狂 已经失控了
Because it’s getting crazy. It’s out of control now.
整个没完没了
I’m hearing it from all ends.
整个世界都乱套了
Our world is all bullshit.
一些所谓专家 自以为上电视就了不起
Some TV bubblehead, he gets up there like he knows something.
只会吓唬观众
He sells fear, panic.
而无知群众就爱看这种人
and morons, they love it.
他们就喜欢靠这炒收视率
They want it to end because it sells.
人做事再也没有底线
There’s no limits anymore.
梅丽尔知道怎么遛这货 这是她的死狗
Muriel knows how to walk this thing. It’s her damn dog.
卢 我能帮你查清这些传言的来源
Lou, I can help. I can get to the bottom of these derivatives
只要你告诉我实话
you just got to tell me.
你还有很多事不了解 雅各布
There’s so much you don’t know, Jacob.
什么 那奖金呢 为什么现在给我
What? What about the bonus thing? Why now?
因为我了解你 你前途无量
Because I know you. You’re holding out for something better.
别管了 把那笔钱花了吧
Well, don’t. Spend it. Use the money.
因为你也不知道你哪天醒来就这么死了
Because one day, you’re gonna wake up and you’re gonna be dead.
卢 你得振作一点 好吗
Lou, you got to get yourself together, all right?
我们不会有事
We’re gonna be fine.
不管事情会变得多糟
No matter how bad this thing gets,
我们公♥司♥还有不动产
We have real equity in this company.
我们能挺过去
We’re gonna get through this.
跟盖柯的女儿结婚
Marry Gekko’s daughter.
生几个孩子
Make some kids with her.
趁孩子还小
And you spend as much time as you can
多陪陪他们
with those kids when they’re young
因为这世界不会一成不变
Because everything changes. Everything.
你得把事情说清楚
I cannot help you if I don’t
不然我没法帮你
understand what you are talking about.
这可关乎一万五千人的饭碗
There’s 15,000 jobs on the line right now.
是有人在故意捣鬼吧 想整垮我们
Somebody’s after us, right? Somebody’s trying to hurt us.
这次肯定是事出有因 我得知道原因和手段
There’s a reason this is happening. I need to know how and why.
知道你梦想中的那个
You know that dream you got about
加州的能源小公♥司♥吗
that little energy company in California?
你也许实现不了 但你要抱有希望
You may not get there, but you hold on to that.
因为其它事根本无关紧要
Because everything else is just noise.
不 那可是一万五千人的饭碗
It’s not just noise. There’s 1 5,000 jobs on the line.
一万五千人啊 怎可能无关紧要
Fifteen thousand people here. That’s not noise.
我们会破产吗
Are we going under?
我从来都不喜欢这条死狗
I never liked this damn dog.
卢易斯 我们会破产吗
Louis, are we going under?
雅各布 这么问不对
You’re asking the wrong question, Jacob.
那应该怎么问
What’s the right question?
有谁能逃过一劫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!