I tell you, the government’s worse than a wife.
他们手握大权 攥有你一半财产
They got all the power, they got half the money.
现在又想来搞走你另一半财产了
Now they’re working on getting the other half.
嘿 要积极一点 兄弟
Hey, hey, stay positive, pal.
多数人做赔了就会怨天尤人然后退出
Most people, they lose, they whine and quit.
可你一定要挺到大市逆转
But you got to be there for the turns.
人人都有交好运和走背字的时候
Everybody’s got good luck, everybody’s got bad luck.
不要赔了就跑 有损失也别嚷嚷
Don’t run when you lose. Don’t whine when it hurts.
就像小学一年级 杰瑞
It’s like the first grade, Jerry.
没人喜欢哭哭啼啼的孩子
Nobody likes a crybaby.
非常合脚
Whooshing sound.
给我拿四双
I’ll take four of these.
又做回了人上人 感觉不错吧
Feels good to be back on top, huh?
嘿 衰哥 什么风把你吹来伦敦了
Hey, champ. What brings you to London?
就为了你 戈登
You, Gordo.
想最后再做一次交易吗
You want to make one last trade?
那得看是什么交易了
Well, that depends.
你真想过要跟她化解恩怨吗
Did you ever really want to reconcile with her?
我也是凡人
I’m human.
那你为什么要这么做
Then why did you do it?
回答同上
Well, it’s the same answer.
我跟你讲过 薇妮说过等我出来后要照顾我
Look, I told you before, Winnie was gonna stake me when I got out.
记得吧 她食言了
You remember, she reneged.
的确如此
Sure, she did.
于是骗自己骨肉你就能比较心安理得了
It makes you feel better about stealing from your own blood,
是这样吗
doesn’t it?
每个贼都有借口
Every thief has some excuse.
别这么趾高气扬教训我 孩子
Hey, don’t you act so superior, kid.
我没有害谁 却被关了12万2千个小时
They took 1 22 thousand hours of my life for a victimless crime.
在里面我吃尽苦头度日如年
I ate my bitterness every goddamn day.
可等我出来却没一个人来迎接我
And when I got out, who was waiting for me?
一个都没有
Nobody!
甚至是我的亲生女儿
Not even my own daughter.
遇到你之前 我一直觉得布雷顿才是极品败类
I thought Bretton was slime until I met you.
真不敢相信一个人连自己女儿都能出♥卖♥♥♥
I just never believed that a man would sell out his own daughter.
你走你的阳关道我走我的独木桥 你滚吧
You die your way, I’ll die mine. Get the hell out of here.
知道吗 她离开我了 戈登
You know, she left me, Gordon.
是么
Yeah?
我很遗憾
I’m sorry about that.
是吗 我想你会的
Yeah? I bet you are.
你在身后留下了一片狼藉
You left it all in ruins.
可不管你赚多少钱 你永远不会富有
But no matter how much money you make, you’ll never be rich.
瞧 这你就不懂了 孩子 这并非钱不钱的事
See, that’s what you never got, kid. It’s not about the money.
这是场游戏 人与人之间的博弈
It’s about the game. The game between people.
仅此而已
And that’s all it is.
刚才你说
Speaking of,
做什么交易
what’s the trade?
你把本金还给薇妮 那1亿美元
You give back the principal to Winnie. The $1 00 million.
那我有何回报呢
And what do I get in return?
看看这个
Put this in.
这是你外孙
That’s your grandson.
你说过 “世上最无价之物乃时间”
You said, “The most valuable commodity I know is time.”
你眼前的就是时间
You’re looking at time.
而非金钱
Not money.
这就是时间 戈登
This is time, Gordon.
对不起 雅各 这交易我没法做
I’m sorry, Jake, but this is simply a trade I cannot make.
你真可怜 戈登
You’re a sad man, Gordon.
冰封真♥相♥
核聚变: 为子孙后代提供能源
作者 薇妮·盖柯
薇妮·盖柯亲阅: 美国大骗局
你真想把这网站做出点名堂吗
You really want to get this site on the map?
把这件事披露出去 过一段就会传开
You break this story. It’ll take some time, but it’ll spread.
这是美国史上最大的一次财富转移
It’s the single greatest transfer of wealth in American history
从公众的口袋掏出 进了华尔街大佬的口袋
from Main Street to Wall Street,
都是实情
and it’s all true.
而且还会再次发生 因为老百姓很好忽悠
And it will happen again because people like you and me want to be lied to.
屁民们很傻很天真
We like bedtime stories.
我非常想你 我爱你 宝贝 对不起
I miss you like crazy, and I love you, baby, and I’m sorry.
薇妮 务请详读此文!
《布雷顿·詹姆斯 丘施银行 及美国资本主义的没落》
丘施银行交易员称布雷顿·詹姆斯进行非法交易
并致卢易斯·泽贝自杀身亡
证交会将对此”惊天大骗局”展开调查
请查看冰封真♥相♥网站 www.thefrozentruth.com
1243条即时消息发送完毕
据传布雷顿·詹姆斯在收♥购♥凯泽前
Bretton James, the rumor is that he was shorting Keller Zabel stock
就在做空他们的股票了
before he ended up acquiring it.
他干嘛这么做 他可是华尔街的风云人物
Why would he do that? This is the rock star of Wall Street.
你听说布雷顿·詹姆斯的事了吗
Did you hear about Bretton James?
CNBC会说他是做对冲 可要我说这就是欺诈
CNBC will say he’s hedging, but if you ask me it’s a fraud.
只是个无名小网站 随它去
It’s a tiny website. Who cares?
丘施公♥司♥(CHSZ)股价
盖柯的女儿和被我开掉那臭小子莫尔
Gekko’s daughter and that smartass kid I fired, Moore.
说是和卢易斯·泽贝的自杀有牵连 怎么回事
What is this about the rumor that led to Louis Zabel committing suicide?
做空自己公♥司♥ 这你没法告他
Well, shorting his own company, you can’t bust him for that.
福布斯2007年最富946人
不过倒可以抓他散布凯泽的谣言
But they can get him for running false rumors on Zabel,
这是严重行为
that’s serious.
苗头有些不对了 布雷顿
It’s gone viral, Bretton.
彭博社播发了一篇摘要
Bloomberg has a summary out on it.
路透社也在拿它大做文章
Reuters is playing the story big.
越传越真了 接下来国会该插手了
It’s become legitimate. Congress is next.
银行利益比你本人重要 布雷顿
This bank is bigger than you, Bretton.
这里面没什么不合法 吉米
We know there’s nothing illegal here, Jimmy.
杰克
Jack?
裘利
Julie…
你犯傻啊你
Are you stupid or what?
身居高位居然还搞老鼠仓
Trading for your account in your position?
你也太贪了 年轻人 你挣的已经不少了
You pigged out, kid. You were making a fortune here.
你是不是脑袋进水了
What the hell is wrong with you?
拜托
Come on.
我的确内外通吃了
So I double-dipped.
可哪个没这么干过呢
Who hasn’t?
当年你一定也搞过些花样吧
Now, in your time, you must have done some things.
你都要歇着了 裘利
You’re retiring, Julie.
不如你来把这个雷顶了吧
Why don’t you step up in front of this?
你又没多大损失
You can afford it.
而我还能继续掌舵
I can still run this place
帮你挣做梦都想不到的大把钞票
and make you more money than you ever dreamed.
你我都清楚这不可能 瓜娃子
We both know that’s not going to happen, kid.
裘利
Julie.
请考虑一下吧
Think about this, please.
你去找鸟商量商量吧
You look for the birds.
鸟们会帮你忙 祝你好运
They’re going to help you, those birds. You’ll see. Good luck.
我想我已等得太久
I think I waited too long
就要跳入幸福围城
I’m moving into the dollhouse
我们一起锻炼
Some days we exercise
一同浅唱低吟
Some days we harmonize
眺望远方 憧憬未来
Look away, look away. Look away, oh, yeah
倒不是我想居功自傲
I don’t wanna sound like a rooster taking credit for the dawn,
可要想把一个亿变成11亿
but turning $1 00 million into $1. 1 billion,
在这种市场环境下还是得费点脑筋 对吧
in this market, takes some brains, right?
我手下个个精明强干
My guys are good.
我们的新基金如此抢手也就不足为奇了
And it’s no wonder our new fund is over-subscribed.
但是为了你 我打算再发行第三个基金
But for you, I’m gonna initiate a third fund.
坦白讲 裘利 这让我无比兴奋
Because, frankly, Julie, I couldn’t be more excited about this.
终于能和你及你的公♥司♥合作了
To finally be in business with you and your firm.
我们也很想与你合作 盖柯
And us with you, Gekko.
明白
Yeah.
疯狂的定义是什么
What is the definition of insanity?.
就是把同一件事做了又做
It’s doing the same thing over and over
却想得到一个不同的结果
and expecting a different result.
以这个标准来看 我们多半都是疯子
By that standard, most of us are insane.
只是发作时间不同罢了
But not at the same time.
幸而如此吧
And on that basis we trust.
可如果越来越多的人同时发疯
But can this way of life endure

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!