Go! Now! What about you?
现在 你呢?
I’m staying. Bullshit! There’s gonna be 1 0 tons of hot lead in there!
我要留下 这里会灌进十顿热铅
I keep telling you, I want to die! We got a deal!
我说过 我想死 我们说好了
Remember? It dies first, then you!
记得吗? 它先死 然后才是你
I’m not gonna move without you! Now get going!
你不走我也不走 快走吧
Dillon! I’ve got to hold it here.
迪伦 我在这儿挡住它
What about me? God will take care of you now, sister!
那我呢? 上帝会照顾你 妹子
No!
不!
Pour the lead.
把热铅倒下来
Fuck you.
去你的
Go on! Pour it, Ripley! Go on! Damn it!
快倒 蕾普丽 快呀
Pour that lead, Ripley! Pour it now!
把铅倒下来 快点
Come on! Come on! That’s all you’ve got?
来啊! 你只有这点能耐?
Is that all that you fight, motherfucker! Come on!
你只有这点能耐? 来呀 浑蛋 快点 倒呀
Morse! Morse, over here!
莫斯 这里!
Ripley! Pour the lead!
蕾普丽 把铅倒下去!
Pour the lead!
把铅倒下去
Pour it!
倒下去
I hate bugs!
最讨厌虫子了!
Ripley! It’s burning hot!
蕾普丽 它热得滚烫!
Hit the sprinklers!
打开洒水器!
Douse the fucker!
淋死这王八蛋!
Gotcha!
干掉你了
Yes!
好极了!
Don’t come any closer. Wait. They’re here to help.
不要再过来 等等 他们是来帮忙
Stay where you are!
别过来
Ripley. Bishop.
蕾普丽 主教
I’m here to help you. No more bullshit.
我是来帮助你的 别再骗我了
I just felt it move.
它在我体内蠕动
You know who I am? You’re a droid.
你知道我是谁吗? 你是个生化人
Same model as Bishop. Sent by the fucking company.
与主教同型号♥ 公♥司♥派来的
No. I’m not the Bishop android.
我不是主教那种生化人
I designed it.
他是我设计的
I’m very human.
我是人类
The company sent me here to show you a friendly face,
公♥司♥派个熟悉面孔来找你
to demonstrate how important you are to us,
表示你有多重要
to me.
对我也是
You just want to take it back. We want to kill it and take you home.
你只想把它带回去 我们要杀了它 带你回家
Bullshit. You’re wrong. We want to help.
才怪 你错了 我们想帮你
What does that mean?
什么意思?
We’re gonna take that out of you. And keep it.
我们会替你取出它 然后留它活口
Can’t allow it to live. Everything we know would be in jeopardy.
我们不能让它活着 否则人类将面临危机
You don’t want to take it back?
你不想把它带回去?
Ripley, time is important. Let us deal with the malignancy.
蕾普丽 时间不多 我们要赶快解决这个恶魔
We’ve got a surgical bay set up on the rescue ship.
救援舰有手术台
Come with me. It’s very quick.
跟我来吧 手术快速
Painless. A couple of incisions. You’ll be out for two hours.
无痛 只要几刀 两小时就好了
And then it’s over.
一切就结束了
You still can have a life, children-
你还能过正常生活 生儿育女
And most important, you’ll know it’s dead.
最重要的 你会知道它真正死了
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
What guarantee do I have…
我怎样肯定…
once you’ve taken it out, you’ll destroy it?
你们把它取出来 就会消灭它?
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
Please? Trust me?
求你相信我
No.

What’s this gonna achieve?
这样有什么用?
Stop! Ow! Oh, Jesus!
住手 老天
Morse.
莫斯
Will you help me? What do you want me to do?
你愿意帮助我吗? 你要我做什么?
It was a mistake! There was no need for any of it!
这是个误会 你们不该伤人
Fucking android!
可恶的生化人
I’m not a droid!
我不是生化人
Ripley, think of all we could learn from it.
蕾普丽 想想能从它身上学到的
It’s the chance of a lifetime!
这是毕生难逢的机会
You must let me have it! It’s a magnificent specimen!
你得让我留下它 它是个优秀生物!
Oh, Jesus!
天啊!
No pictures!
不要拍摄!
You’re crazy.
你疯了
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
No!
不!
Come on, you. Get going. Oh, fuck you!
快点 快点走 去你的
Ash, Captain Dallas are dead.
艾许和达拉斯船长 都死了
Cargo and ship destroyed.
货物和船全部被毁
I should reach the frontier in about six weeks.
我在六周后将抵达边界
With a little luck, the network will pick me up.
幸运的话 有人会来拯救
This is Ripley,
我是蕾普丽
last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.
诺斯都罗莫号♥唯一生还者 报告完毕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!